Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,401 to 20,415 of 37358
-
08-31-20 14:43 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea that's Jewsee. I saw her awhile back not bad 6 out of 10. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 14:38 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 438Anyone have info on this one?
Any feedback on this one??
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/347568277599
-
08-31-20 13:08 #16956Regular Member

Posts: 6What's her info? Does she post anywhere? Love them preggo girls!
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 12:41 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 2789There are a tonne of sites. One can find them when they are doing DD: searching a number or a picture. Here are a few, not everyone is good for every area.
Originally Posted by Wp212
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 12:12 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 153I hooked up with this one on yesterday. Nice body and really cute face. Cover BJ was nice. I wasn't fully up and she ask if I was ready. I told no and went back to work with vigor. That when little man was like danmmmm. Started out with her on top with a really good motion. Ended in Mish at the edge of the bed. She can take a pounding. Go see her before she leaves. Pictures are spot on.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/919-579-1/1/885716
-
08-31-20 10:29 #16953Regular Member

Posts: 23Sarah?
To add to my previous questions, can anyone describe Sarah besides the size of her chest? Like maybe a photo or a celeb or porn star with a similar body? Not getting much from text descriptions. Basic stuff like age / height / etc even are missing.
-
08-31-20 09:17 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 206AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You got me good on that one. So the peanut butter machine was going while you were going reguoar style?
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 08:21 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 192Kat
Last visit to see Kathy was pretty lackluster. The room stunk and she certainly didn't smell shower fresh. I won't be back for a long time.
-
08-31-20 08:18 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 192Treasure
Saw her several times in the past and thought about it again. I had a bad experience with a handler and promised I wouldn't go back. Anyone have a good time to report? Richmond seems to have dried up a bit.
-
08-30-20 20:49 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 1084Great advice.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 20:36 #16948Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking to get back in hobby
Are STG and listcrawler the preferred sites for providers to post on?
Not all that versed in the richmond scene.
-
08-30-20 19:09 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks brother appreciate that. I do like a little smack talking every now and then. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 18:11 #16946Banned Member

Posts: 64Aaliyah Love
So took a chance on a big booty with no reviews. What a waste of a $. Got there late and still had to wait in my car. Got in and got a lackluster CBJ that got me to like 70%. Thought it might be an issue, but when she bent over, my dick basically fell in. Start stroking and having an ok time in k9. Look down, and notice what I think is a bump on the backdoor. Took a sec to realize it was some peanut butter coming out. 70 quickly dropped to 15% in the boner department. Had to close my eyes and think about all the pussy to be able to bust and run out of the room. Body was basicallly as advertised excepted older and heavier. Ass was fat and room was in the short pump area but that's about all the positive I have. Spend elsewhere and trust the board.
Older review: saw jasmine Marie and she was also in a convenient location in Manchester. She's a slurper for sure. A little gross and performative for me but a solid CBJ and def on the cost effective side. Big girl though, she'd have to pay me to get anywhere near that cat.
RVA.
-
08-30-20 11:46 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 94Sarah
Hey how's it going fellow mongers. Would anyone share Sarah's info? I'd appreciate it.
-
08-30-20 11:27 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 342Damn LOL
I also ended up matching and talking with her a couple days ago on a dating app called BLK. From the pics on her profile it does seem that she lives a very social lifestyle. I'm going to shoot my shot with her later this week. Things so far seem to be set in motion so hopefully my luck will be better and I'll let you know how it went. Sorry that your time was wasted.
Originally Posted by StinkyRozay11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






