Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 26665
-
08-31-20 16:51 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 154Devil's advocate?
It sounds like you dealt with the perceived slight rationally, just got up and left.
Originally Posted by Mabu1
[View Original Post]
But a couple of things strike me.
You said that you went to her for a quick visit, which if I'm to take literally is a 15 minute interaction with most providers. A new to me provider with good head and good pussy probably gets me there even quicker than 15 tbh.
So if you were there, and she was there and you were going at it for 15 minutes then maybe you go exactly what you paid for?
Sounds like she may be a clock watcher to me, but who among us wants to put in extra work for the same pay?
Also, you paid first!
I would personally recommend against this for a multitude of simple reasons all listed on this board many times.
-
08-31-20 16:18 #8889Senior Member

Posts: 178What favorite restaurant did that happen to be?
Originally Posted by AkPooner
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 16:08 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 151Did you leave a tip after dinner? Haha.
Originally Posted by Mabu1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:42 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 4439Angel Luv link
I'm getting a few requests for info about Angel Luv, it's all in her STG ad. Looks like she amped up the Fetish list since I've seen her last.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Last time I talked to her she was very frustrated from no shows, she's also using a phone app which complicates communication. Phone apps are not always reliable. Whenever a girl is using a phone app, just keep trying.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/899705979939
-
08-30-20 22:47 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 2994Dixie - 30 yr old
Thanks for the report.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/105986714678
Originally Posted by EpicureanStud
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 22:43 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 2994Curly Sue - 39yr old
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Spartan2323
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 22:37 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 2994Ivy - 30yr old
Thanks for the review of Ivy.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/095275683335
Originally Posted by LeeGardens
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 22:03 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 2994Bella - 27yr old
Thanks 4 the reviews.
Originally Posted by Girls1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 21:28 #8882Senior Member

Posts: 2994Karly - 28yr old
Thanks to GuitarGod for toftt.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...l/800106301535
Originally Posted by SexySexy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GuitarGod19
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 18:15 #8881Regular Member

Posts: 8Karma
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/050175402010
I went into this provider for a quick visit. Gave her my money and after 15 minutes she looks bored and told me to finish myself. Instead of arguing and making a deal of it, I just left. It happens in this hobby. Then yesterday I was out to eat with a friend when guess who approaches my table to take my order. Yep her. OMG, she's stutters and and can't get the order straight. She was so nervous. Beware.
-
08-30-20 15:53 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 92Yes the same. When I click on I am not a robot then click See the Phone number it goes no where. Probably having issues on their end.
Originally Posted by Novaone
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 14:04 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 56Phone number link on STG
Anyone else having Problems with the phone number link on STG? I've tried two web browsers on my computer and on my phone nothing seems to work.
-
08-30-20 10:52 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 390Dahlia Lark
https://tryst.link/bdsm/dahlialark
Anyone seen her before? Says she's based out of GR but I've never heard of her.
-
08-29-20 23:01 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 136Bella
Hell I can't even get a text back, you're not doing too bad.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 22:06 #8876Regular Member

Posts: 9Dixie
Dixie is a wild personality. 1 hr. 200 for CBJ SIM W / S (shoot in mouth with swallow) and FS or repeat BJ. You may be able to go lower, she said I didn't have to pay that much. After you see her a few times she will begin recommending some things, such as grabbing her head and thrusting in her throat. That was fun and was tempted to remove cover which she allows. Cons- over tattooed, the angel\demon on her back is a hardon killer.










Reply With Quote





