Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 343 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1475

    Angel

    Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931

    Jack.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsEricStall  [View Original Post]
    Any idea about these ladies?

    EXOTIC EBONY.

    She seems to be ok but thought if there are any information on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/821544196222

    ANGEL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...f/523829497352

    Thanks and stay safe.

  2. #1474

    Young spinner

    Been looking for a while and haven't found any good ones if anyone know somebody pm me, the smaller the better.

  3. #1473

    Remi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.
    Man if only she offered FS. I mean I know why she doesn't and I get it but man oh man what a lay she would be.

  4. #1472

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.
    She's still around.

  5. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.
    Yes, she is still around. I saw her a few days ago.

  6. #1470

    Any one seen the Ebony girl or Angel?

    Any idea about these ladies?

    EXOTIC EBONY.

    She seems to be ok but thought if there are any information on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/821544196222

    ANGEL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...f/523829497352

    Thanks and stay safe.

  7. #1469

    Remmi

    Been away from the forum. Used to be a Remi from Manch. Is she still around? Thanks.

  8. #1468

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    And does she still look like this?
    Yes, I'd say the picture of her on stage is very close. As an earlier reviewer noted, the listed age might be a little off, but only by the standard amount. I think they always say they're 5 - 10 years younger.

    Jack.

  9. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/936376820333

    Anyone know about this girl. She looks like someone I saw a few years ago. But not quite.
    She reminds of the skunk smelling girl from Nashua not long ago.

  10. #1466

    How old are Jess's pics in this ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late report. I actually connected with Jess the same day you posted, a week ago Friday. I had texted her and she took an hour or two respond but I met her in a motel around Merrimack. I have to say, one of my top experiences! She did start with a massage which, as someone else reported, seems mandatory. While she looked OK dressed, once naked (and in a dimly lit room), I had no complaints. She's a true spinner with perky tits, nice nipples, a well trimmed Bush, & good hygiene. We hit it off and after a very enthusiastic BBBJ, I had her flip around and we tried 69 for a while. Sweet, no smell, a great experience. After that, she put a cover on me and rode me hard until I popped. I definitely hope to repeat.

    She did say the motel thing is new and she's looking for a new place but didn't give specifics. I didn't see any older man during my visit.

    Stay safe!

    Jack.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
    And does she still look like this?

  11. #1465

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Same experience with Jess, something is going on. When I saw her, she had a lot of marks which she claims to be from an accident. And the older guy stepped out when I was there, but he's always there which is sketchy. She used to work out of her house, and moving to a hotel might mean demons. Be careful why'all, she's undoubtedly going downhill.
    Sorry for the late report. I actually connected with Jess the same day you posted, a week ago Friday. I had texted her and she took an hour or two respond but I met her in a motel around Merrimack. I have to say, one of my top experiences! She did start with a massage which, as someone else reported, seems mandatory. While she looked OK dressed, once naked (and in a dimly lit room), I had no complaints. She's a true spinner with perky tits, nice nipples, a well trimmed Bush, & good hygiene. We hit it off and after a very enthusiastic BBBJ, I had her flip around and we tried 69 for a while. Sweet, no smell, a great experience. After that, she put a cover on me and rode me hard until I popped. I definitely hope to repeat.

    She did say the motel thing is new and she's looking for a new place but didn't give specifics. I didn't see any older man during my visit.

    Stay safe!

    Jack.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/909016374987
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjUwNjU0ODMzNjJkZDc4NjYwMjM2MWQxMWMwN2MyZWNjNzk4NGQ.jpg‎  

  12. #1464

    Spanish cutie

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...o/645243927284

    I have noticed a lot of girls posting at 1 or 4 in the morning? . are they meth heads? Furthermore adding to the subject. . Most mongers (I would believe) work a day job for a living. I know I don't like to bang chics while I'm sleepy lmao. Anyways let's talk about why alot of these girls stay up all night?. . And I love Spanish Dominican girls. I know there was that cutie up in Dover nh. However she never posted on skipthegames. . Is this her? Recent reviews point to her having a pimp and relocating to mass. To profit from the more lucrative mongering market in Massachusetts. . hope everyone is doing a lot of fucky fuck. Look forward to seeing a lot of new girls soon. And of course making new juice reviews. After a get my Shock wave therapy along with my p shot. Will probably make a YouTube video. And porn hub video on my review of the p shot. I like to keep life interesting as many of you know. Hugs and kisses to all my monger buddies.

  13. #1463

    Sa has been good and bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I really am not looking for a faux girlfriend except when I'm in bed with them. Fortunately I can entertain them at my home or they provide an Incall, which is preferred, once we do a meet and greet or initial hotel visit for a test drive. We get very comfortable over a few drinks or blunts or both. Once they develop the trust and get comfortable it just gets better. Of course they will tell you they want to be there but I don't think, if they had other choices for supplemental income, I would be in the picture. After all these girls are looking for a serious age appropriate relationship eventually as they are young and will eventually pursue real careers putting their expensive education to use. It just a means to knock down some debt not find romance with an old dude. I don't not want to have sex with older women, that's just my preference, and I understand everyone has different wants. Mine is the younger hot college girls that are not uptight about sex and can deal with the fact that they are receiving gifts for putting out. I have found that once they get a taste of regular income they are much more accommodating but they all get big heads eventually and ask for that pay raise. The single moms are also a favorite except there ability to host is usually not that good.
    I have just relocated to Manchester and have found the experience with SA to be mixed.

    Couple of scams, one really drug addled one I can share names if you'd like.

    Just know you get what you pay for.

  14. #1462

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTatted  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. The ones I have seen usually will say that they hope to see me again (well I'm sure they say that to everybody) and then tell me that they will take less the next time (not all, but a majority of them and it averages to half off). I have even been told to not even bring any money next time. I have even had a couple take me out for lunch on their dime. Then again, I don't see 18-27 year olds. You need to see women that appreciate the time you spend with them.
    I Agree, the girls I have seen have always treated me great, because I treat them with kindness and respect. I've even been surprised with a 4 way for my birthday. Yes, 3 girls at once! I was exhausted!. Its all about how you treat them, and which ones you find.

  15. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTatted  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. The ones I have seen usually will say that they hope to see me again (well I'm sure they say that to everybody) and then tell me that they will take less the next time (not all, but a majority of them and it averages to half off). I have even been told to not even bring any money next time. I have even had a couple take me out for lunch on their dime. Then again, I don't see 18-27 year olds. You need to see women that appreciate the time you spend with them.
    I really am not looking for a faux girlfriend except when I'm in bed with them. Fortunately I can entertain them at my home or they provide an Incall, which is preferred, once we do a meet and greet or initial hotel visit for a test drive. We get very comfortable over a few drinks or blunts or both. Once they develop the trust and get comfortable it just gets better. Of course they will tell you they want to be there but I don't think, if they had other choices for supplemental income, I would be in the picture. After all these girls are looking for a serious age appropriate relationship eventually as they are young and will eventually pursue real careers putting their expensive education to use. It just a means to knock down some debt not find romance with an old dude. I don't not want to have sex with older women, that's just my preference, and I understand everyone has different wants. Mine is the younger hot college girls that are not uptight about sex and can deal with the fact that they are receiving gifts for putting out. I have found that once they get a taste of regular income they are much more accommodating but they all get big heads eventually and ask for that pay raise. The single moms are also a favorite except there ability to host is usually not that good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape