Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 17737
-
08-31-20 08:14 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 224St Louis was at one time a great place to play. Plenty of travelling ladies coming thru and the locals were great. That's all gone downhill. I reach out to a lot of travelling ladies to see if they could put the STL on their schedule. The few that reply take the time to explain that St Louis is no longer a prime destination. It's simple economics, they can't make money here and they don't feel safe. Our town is known for cancellations. If you book follow thru. One girl told me she had 8 dates set for a three day visit. Eight dates was her break even point. By the time she arrived, paid for transportation here and three day hotel only one of her appointments actually came thru. So she lost money on the trip. The local talent is shady at best. Some old reliable still around like Tavia, Alena, Christina and a few others. Please note I'm not trying to get in a debate. These are facts from someone that's been in the hobby for 20 years. I now take my playtime to KC. Much better talent. Happy hobbling fellas and stay safe.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 20:48 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 458If you want extras bring extra 100.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 10:44 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 2528?
I could use some helpful hobbyist while I am here, Monday and Tuesday. I post on the Memphis boards and Nashville. So far my batting average her has been. 000.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
BTW Glockman knows me well.
-
08-30-20 10:03 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 127Bree is back looks like. Hopefully back to better service again.
Originally Posted by HeadHunter42
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 08:41 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 127Bree
See that Katt chick is posting again without Bree or that group. Was hoping to see Bree again she had a hot little body.
-
08-29-20 19:15 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 177Kellee and Brittany
KongDong64, clear you inbox for info about these two.
Originally Posted by KongDong64
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 19:10 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 412Do scarlett's extras cost extra or is it in the base price on her website.
-
08-29-20 11:37 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 471I would suggest that before one decides to say f this city that they ask a few members for recommendations like most traveling mongers. There are plenty of helpful hobbyists in this city that are happy to assist. Next time just ask for help, because the shotgun approach is likely to result in disappointment and resentment.
Originally Posted by TheRonChapman
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 08:39 #4679Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks Manfree!
Thanks Manfree! I def fall into the "have a lot to lose" category, but damn, some occasional strange would be nice. I do not know of a safe outcall spot where I do not need to formally register. The Coral Court is long gone. I've had a date with Cari, she was a great GFE experience, but I want a hotter bod next time. Harli, Pretty, Summer xxx-2817 and Jenn have caught my eye. I'm wanting to stay in Missouri. Thanks again for the advice Manfree!
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 18:34 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 126$$
I'm not sure what you want to spend and all. But just a few heads up. I've been doing this awhile and from my experience, do your research. Google the number and check for reviews. Of course posting on here always helps too. I prefer outcall just because for one, I'm lazy and 2, it's better to avoid getting busted by 5-0. If you do have a out, make sure you don't give her the money till after the deed. If she wants it before and insists, you can, just keep an eye on her and if she pulls the phone in the car routine, get your money back and she can have it when she gets back. Also, bait and switch routine is a pain. If that happens, when you open the door and it's shreks sister, just shut the door and lock it. She'll unlikely make a fuss outside your door. And NEVER. NEVEEER! Send a deposit. That's pretty much saying take my money. Just a couple of tips I've picked up, some may have different opinions, but it's good to keep an open mind about them too. Good luck and have fun my friend.
Originally Posted by CarlCourt
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 14:18 #4677Regular Member

Posts: 21Harli and where to go on the down low?
A couple of questions. I'm green at this so I'm hoping for feedback so I don't do anything too stooopid. Wondering if anyone has seen Harli xxx-7853? She does outcalls, so the next question is recommendations for a "notell". Thank you.
-
08-28-20 11:38 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 399Kalii
I had a nice visit with Kalii recently. It took me a few days to reach her by text, and we set something up for that afternoon. Her north county incall is average at best, but I've seen other ladies there in the past. Got to the room, she was naked behind the door, and she has long legs, nice tits and a great ass. She is just as cute as her pictures, and she was very personable. She started with CBJ which isn't my favorite, but it was OK. She is good in bed and was a very energetic partner in a variety of fun positions. I felt it was good value for the money, YMMV. She was very chill, and is the kind of person you'd like to hang out and have a beer with. She rotates between Memphis and St. Louis.
https://callescort.org/314-484-5457
-
08-28-20 09:02 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 236Yeah, that's what I meant to type. Oh well.
Originally Posted by OneNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 04:48 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for reading!
Originally Posted by OneNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 01:43 #4673Regular Member

Posts: 13Trade
I am going to be spending some time in the southern part of the state around Bon Terre and Farmington, Does anyone have a decent female I can meet up with in that area? Maybe this fri. 8-28-20 ? If so I am willing to give that one member digits for a girl I see in the south county area. She is roughly 5"6 150. Please pm me and we can go from there, preferably senior member or someone I can trust as I have been a member here for years but under a different screen name (damn email address b. S) anyway enough said please pm only thanks.












Reply With Quote





