Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,131 to 44,145 of 44191
-
01-19-07 20:16 #61Senior Member

Posts: 894 Hands Massage?
I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.
By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.
-
01-19-07 14:13 #60Senior Member

Posts: 50Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.
Thanks
-
01-17-07 19:26 #59Senior Member

Posts: 91Why so slow today,
is it because of the cold weather?
-
01-16-07 09:42 #58Senior Member

Posts: 680Ass
Was looking for a girl with a nice big ass. Did not find her.
Anything in San Juan?
Saw nothing about any new places too.
Yes Im bored. Need a nice big ass or sweet young girl that likes to play.
Whats with the girls lately? No place Ive been to the last few weeks did a good ass rub or anything sensual. Whats going on? Who messed it up? Was going to try someplace south county but nobody gave me any good tips to try. let it loose. Was going to try Maria in San Juan but dont know if she does anything sensual. Just lookiing for ots of good ass play from a decent girl.Last edited by Member #3942; 01-17-07 at 09:35. Reason: Added more
-
01-15-07 17:08 #57Senior Member

Posts: 49lawyer?
mphound, afraid i'm not the new group lawyer (OR A LAWYER At ALL), just know this part of the law from a previous job. Anyone that's ever been a landlord before could tell you the same thing...You had me chuckling at the thought.
:-)
-
01-15-07 16:16 #56Regular Member

Posts: 12Trabuco report
Had a chance to see Shadow on Sunday. Strong hands and massage. A little older than expected, but I left with a relieved back and a smile on my face. Probably will not partake again b/c better looking can be found elsewhere (for my taste anyhow).
-
01-14-07 21:46 #55Senior Member

Posts: 120Frontier Chiro
well today I went to check it out and could'nt find the chiro but I did find a place that was open. I think they are one in the same. Anyways went in and the girl that was at the window opened the door to let me in. Showed me to my room no? At all except how long. I took the 1/2 hr for 40. 00. She leaves and comes back then starts massage with alot of ass playshe seemed abit in a hurry ask what I would like. I said fs she said 100. 00 I counter with 80. 00 she said no 100. So I ask for a handy and she say 60. 00 for BJ and I said sure. But she wanted to fuck and 20. 00 more for everything. I still went for the cbj. Turns out they had a flood thats why she was in a hurry. She said next time 80. 00 for fs her name is wendy. She works Friday, Sat, Sun.
-
01-14-07 20:39 #54Senior Member

Posts: 55julie
I have to second that opinion. I've seen Julie a couple of times and here's the scoop on her service.
Originally Posted by Jonathan1301
Cons: If you want anything more than a HJ, read no further. The MOST you will ever get is a HJ, and that only if she feels comfortable with you. If you need a youthful, hot provider in order to have a good time, again, read no further-Julie isn't for you. She likes to sing and may come off a little kooky, but it's just part of her charm.
Pros: Very decent massage from a REAL LMP. She's got the diploma right there on the wall to prove it. Very affordable, and if you see her on a weekly basis she drops her prices a little more. She will give you every minute of the hour you pay for. Will not accept tips, so save your money.
She doesn't like personal questions or for you to touch her-just so you know.
Treat her right and have fun,
Jimmy
-
01-12-07 23:25 #53Senior Member

Posts: 120She's by appointment only unil 11.00 pm?
Originally Posted by Jonathan1301
-
01-12-07 21:08 #52Regular Member

Posts: 12Lfbc
Went to see Daisy. Mamasan said she was on vacation. Only other person available was Candy (had to wait about 10 minutes though). Cute, petite, early forties. Very nice hot oil massage, followed by HJ. Her technique was very good - it actually felt like a good BBBJ. Only complaint was that I only received 40 min massage, even though I paid for the hour.
-
01-12-07 16:19 #51Senior Member

Posts: 55julie's massage at Brookhurst for 45$
Its a good deal. HJ is all I got. She is VERY petite. Ugly, but you cannot beat that price.
-
01-12-07 00:37 #50Senior Member

Posts: 25Oasis
I found this place by accident the other day when LFBC had no availability and I had the same exact experience. The massage was decent. Each room has a door, but the leave the door open and slide a curtain over. I knew I was doomed the minute this happened. Oh well.
Originally Posted by BigDig
-
01-11-07 18:04 #49Senior Member

Posts: 680Was looking for asomething young that wasnt wearing jeans. Something with a half decent massage kinda sensual. Well looked in the paper since I was out and about, 1312 euclid. Went in and while I was being shown my room, I asked for my money back and out the door. 50ish looking woman and I wasnt in the mood. So I went up the street since thier ad said 18-22 young and cute. Well ad about 30 years to that. I was pressed on time so I went ahead. They had a shower and I got Nina. Puching 40 with a nice big buttyfly on her pretty nice tummy. Good body, had to dream about someone else. Massage was about a 5/10 and after was the same. Least it was only 50 for an hour. Guess I need someplace else that has something young not wearing jeans. Didnt want or need FS just a little extra. Was going to try a place above the 91 but no shower. Says young and hot. Yeah right.
-
01-10-07 09:27 #48Senior Member

Posts: 680
Originally Posted by Qeast
Hey at least you tried. Guess they are waiting for the needles. I liked that place since the parking was good. Plus theres a record shop and a bar. Anyway they will open one day and then thats it.
Was trying to to the place that has an ad in the Register. 18-22 Hot and Cute. Damn FWY was a mess and didnt get the chance, maybe next time. Always like something new. Even was out of town and got a good massage from a decent older lady. She was very sensual with her hands never leaving my ass or thighs. Was pretty good for a late night out-of-towner.
-
01-10-07 00:30 #47Senior Member

Posts: 417no news
People don't know, or won't say (so)
I went to "la clinica" this evening at 7:00
It was closed - no lights (signage, neon or interior)
The previous entity name was opened until 8:00










Reply With Quote





