Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 31849
-
08-30-20 16:10 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 1310Is incall available for this UTR?
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 16:02 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 1310Fuckin trash I even knew just by her ad that shit looked bad. She looks rough as fuck. Good find!
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:57 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 1310Can someone DM me her number? I kept trying the bullshit "I am not a robot" shit on STG and it doesn't work.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:42 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 1310Whats her base rate? I would love to hit that for a half hour.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 15:32 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 1310Whats her body type?
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 10:54 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 557Utr "a"
She arrived today. A surprise to me! 3 hole friendly. Very intimated and lot of fun. No drug issues. And I think you will find her communications responsive although many providers do not text when will they are driving or when called during a date. So if you text her just before she had a date and she does not immediately get back with you, she will probably do it after the date is over.
PM me for contact or pictures. If you have my text app number you can use that to circumvent private messaging which takes one step out of the contact process. I always appreciate hearing what you think of anyone I recommend but I also wouldn't mind getting some pictures if you take any LOL.
-
08-30-20 07:35 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 34Any info on Hailey
Text has been ok, phone was decent.
https://backpage.ly/nashville/person...ville_i8551096
Tia.
-
08-30-20 07:23 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 34Bianca feedback
Anyone got any feedback on Bianca?
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/643329903629
TIA.
-
08-29-20 21:07 #17411Regular Member

Posts: 8Kat and DD
Kat has been reviewed on here as running the long con.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:32 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 340A
Are you talking about our friend?
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:23 #17409Banned Member

Posts: 555Gps
She has GPS and her screening is not for someone with a good life and don't want it trashed.
Originally Posted by DjPatrickH
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:11 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 34Tanya Delight
Tanya Delight is awesome. Unfortunately for me she's pissed I cancelled on her & will not see me again.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:42 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 815Red head Mary in Mt. Juliet
Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
I must admit, I had no idea who she was when I saw the post about her. She's hot but still LTGTBT. Come on fellow mongers! After a few clicks on the internet, I found the answer. Disappointing, yes, but better to be smart and not let your little head make you give away your hard earned money, especially scammers. Here's the answer to any questions about the lady in the pictures.
Originally Posted by YourToYinTn
[View Original Post]
https://www.twpornstars.com/JulieValmont
-
08-29-20 14:19 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 1250Sad but true
You are correct this area is dead.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 13:41 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 61Yeah I texted her and she was surprisingly convincing with the local address, verifying pictures, over text etc. Tin eye checked out, and she wasn't asking for anything upfront. However, as the conversation went on, you could tell that the phrasing was off in her messages and then she mentioned GC as a possible form of payment (that's when I obviously knew). Scammers getting better by the day man.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






