Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 552 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Truth is, this holds true for everyone regardless of skin color or gender. And whether you say "Officer Jones" or Sir or Ma'am, it is being polite and less of a threat to them.
    That being said, I totally agree with the following........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1D1C79E9-D782-407A-96F2-A9BAD2240A3A.jpeg‎  

  2. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by RunFast.

    Here is a PSA from Chris Rock, as funny as it is it's very true. As a black man I've been wrongly pulled over a few times, I've also been pulled over when I was doing some dumb shit. What I found out is if you say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" they will say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" back to you. I've also gotten tickets that were BS, but the side of the road isn't the place to argue about it, take that shit to court and argue it there. This way the cop can't do shit about it when you tell the judge "I was wrongly pulled because of the color of my skin. ".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I agree 110%! One exception though, when Im pulled over by a cop I use the name on their name tag to respond back to their questions. None of that yes sir or no maam, BS. Regardless of race, the street is no place to be arguing with a cop with a gun.
    Truth is, this holds true for everyone regardless of skin color or gender. And whether you say "Officer Jones" or Sir or Ma'am, it is being polite and less of a threat to them.

  3. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by RunFast  [View Original Post]
    Could you imagine 911 with no police, or downtown Atlanta when the strip clubs close? It would be fucking chaos.

    Here is a PSA from Chris Rock, as funny as it is it's very true. As a black man I've been wrongly pulled over a few times, I've also been pulled over when I was doing some dumb shit. What I found out is if you say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" they will say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" back to you. I've also gotten tickets that were BS, but the side of the road isn't the place to argue about it, take that shit to court and argue it there. This way the cop can't do shit about it when you tell the judge "I was wrongly pulled because of the color of my skin. ".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
    I agree 110%! One exception though, when Im pulled over by a cop I use the name on their name tag to respond back to their questions. None of that “yes sir” or no ma’am”, BS. Regardless of race, the street is no place to be arguing with a cop with a gun.

  4. #3350

    Great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunFast  [View Original Post]
    Could you imagine 911 with no police, or downtown Atlanta when the strip clubs close? It would be fucking chaos.

    Here is a PSA from Chris Rock, as funny as it is it's very true. As a black man I've been wrongly pulled over a few times, I've also been pulled over when I was doing some dumb shit. What I found out is if you say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" they will say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" back to you. I've also gotten tickets that were BS, but the side of the road isn't the place to argue about it, take that shit to court and argue it there. This way the cop can't do shit about it when you tell the judge "I was wrongly pulled because of the color of my skin. ".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
    Thanks. Needed a laugh today. We all do. Very funny and very true, as you said.

  5. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Sbaset / GorosDawg.
    Oldti I don't know Sbaset and he does not know me. I do know that our meeting last week that resulted in your acknowledgment of BS and apology to the guys is probably my most significant contribution to this forum.

    A2 if you are not able to print this in full please do not print any of it. Thanks.

  6. #3348

    Fiction section

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbaset  [View Original Post]
    You keep on dreaming oldti. You are full of shit and anyone with half a brain on here knows it. All the girls think you are disgusting and gross and you don't even tip them that well. They are my friends too, you know.



    Ditto!

    I sorta feel sorry of Oldti as well, but he keeps on going with is lies and BS. I love his stories about getting BJ's in the car as he gives the girls a ride home. Too bad there isn't a fiction section for his fantasy stories.
    Oh but their is a fiction section, Rants and Raves, people can talk as stupid as they want, Oldti posts there too.

  7. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    This week went to a frends shop. Had a great time with a sweet girl. I jest love getting her undress and playing! Can't say who because of someone but it was 90 min of fun she is a good frend and lover.
    You keep on dreaming oldti. You are full of shit and anyone with half a brain on here knows it. All the girls think you are disgusting and gross and you don't even tip them that well. They are my friends too, you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Stop talking about your sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I feel bad for you Oldti, you are pathetic, you make up stories in your mind of spending time with girls, cute ones, yet you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of dollars. Please take your nonsense and lies to the Rants and Raves thread, this thread is for grown men who actually get massages not trolls like you that they only talk to outside the business because they think you are pathetic and feel sorry for you.
    Ditto!

    I sorta feel sorry of Oldti as well, but he keeps on going with is lies and BS. I love his stories about getting BJ's in the car as he gives the girls a ride home. Too bad there isn't a fiction section for his fantasy stories.

  8. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Who you going call. When you when the police are no more!
    Could you imagine 911 with no police, or downtown Atlanta when the strip clubs close? It would be fucking chaos.

    Here is a PSA from Chris Rock, as funny as it is it's very true. As a black man I've been wrongly pulled over a few times, I've also been pulled over when I was doing some dumb shit. What I found out is if you say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" they will say "yes sir" or "no ma'am" back to you. I've also gotten tickets that were BS, but the side of the road isn't the place to argue about it, take that shit to court and argue it there. This way the cop can't do shit about it when you tell the judge "I was wrongly pulled because of the color of my skin. ".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

  9. #3345

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Stop talking about your sister.
    I feel bad for you Oldti, you are pathetic, you make up stories in your mind of spending time with girls, cute ones, yet you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of dollars. Please take your nonsense and lies to the Rants and Raves thread, this thread is for grown men who actually get massages not trolls like you that they only talk to outside the business because they think you are pathetic and feel sorry for you.

  10. #3344

    Ad hominem fallacy....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    So oh great sgt soros where exactly do you get your news from?

    All the bureaucrats that are lifelong deep state workers saying they don't like Trump.

    You really must think that holds an oz of water, with people that have a little common sense.

    Who cares what they say.

    They all been in a tizzy for 4 years, going to be 8. LOL.
    Typical response, you knuckle heads can't refute the points raised so you attack the source of the news...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56D37213-8583-42C9-9267-DBB8748CC220.jpg‎   327542C6-BAFC-410C-A201-E5F9D25B797A.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Sgt Soros; 08-30-20 at 05:40. Reason: Spelling

  11. #3343

    Alias usernames

    All you guys that post and PM under 3-4 different usernames aren't fooling most of us.

    Your writing style, syntax, and spelling along with your Agenda give you away, to those of us that pay attention.

  12. #3342

    Oh God, Russia, russia, russia

    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    ALL of Commie Donnie's close associates say the same thing over and over. He's a BORN LIAR and CAN NOT be trusted.

    He's a Russian Puppet just like Hillary said he is.

    This video will really sting you Low IQ MAGA-Rats on the inside, but you need to watch it and convince you why you'll vote for Mighty Joe Biden in November:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmhiInYqlTU
    The Whole Russia thing was started by Hillary camp and Propagated by Obama and his Comey / Brennan / Clapper Kabal. And has been proven many many many times over, but yet the media and Dumb Asses continue to shout "Russia, russia, russia" over something Completely made up by your side. Classic liberal nonsense, and shows your Intelligence level is right up there with all the rest of them.

    Its Hilarious that why'all are so triggered by Trump, your too dumb to even realize half the shit he says is just for that purpose. Funniest shit Ever.

  13. #3341

    So tell me

    Who you going call. When you when the police are no more!

  14. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Watching youtube as news is about as believable as you having served in the military LOL.
    Star wars don't count ok.

  15. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    See I told you so, you wanted a girl who'd treat you good for 20 bucks, I found you that smelly 300 lb tooth missing girl, and she took good care of you didn't she? I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you had fun, just don't let her get on top of you, you will end up hurt!
    Stop talking about your sister.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape