Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 336
-
05-31-21 19:04 #156Senior Member

Posts: 2007Monger Related Murder?
I read this article regarding a graveyard murder and wondered if it was related to our hobby. Sure seems like it to me. Anyone heard anything or any insight? Is this a monger spot in the area?
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/18-yea...lina-cemetery/
Be safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
04-22-21 12:16 #155Senior Member

Posts: 35Manhattan the will stop prosecuting prostitution cases
It's not the same as legalizing it, but it's a make-sense move for the reasons stated.
https://www.newsmax.com/us/manhattan...21/id/1018521/
-
03-19-21 17:31 #154Regular Member

Posts: 9Atlanta shootings
I think all the furor over the shootings being a hate crime against Asians is missing the point in that almost all spas have Asian women giving the services. He was a customer of the spas and said the attacks were because he was a sex addict and wanted to spare other men the temptation of the spas. So his attacks were on the spas regardless of who worked there. It amazes me that there has been a lack of reporting on this point. Even the police know this to be true Re who the workers are.
-
03-16-21 22:25 #153Senior Member

Posts: 6198 killed in Georgia
-
02-20-21 10:16 #152Regular Member

Posts: 18Alamance County deputies arrest 13 for prostitution charges
Be careful out there (also posted on the Greensboro thread).
https://myfox8.com/news/alamance-cou...ing-operation/
-
08-29-20 20:37 #151Banned Member

Posts: 759Aubrey Gold
Porn Star Aubrey Gold charged with murder.
https://knewz.com/aubrey-gold-porn-murder/
https://www.xvideos.com/models/aubrey-gold
-
08-22-20 20:32 #150Banned Member

Posts: 759Raleigh man gets 5 life sentences
-
08-20-20 22:19 #149Senior Member

Posts: 67Apliance Ct in the news tonight
Reported on news tonight, someone was shot at a motel on Appliance Ct. I never liked that place. Be safe.
-
07-23-20 13:12 #148Senior Member

Posts: 266Makes me want to watch
"Pure Country" one more time. My boy Strait is the real deal. That's a funny ass story LOL.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 08:44 #147Senior Member

Posts: 1538Kanye
Cuckoo Kanye land LMAO. Saw his wife Kim on tv with those amazing OMG DSL telling people please be gentle with him he has a mental disorder that he can't control. Really, He's running for President? Says he's going to make weed free and give moms one million dollars and has a mental condition well hell he's got my vote! I always laugh to myself when I remember something I saw a few years back. Kanye was criticizing country music as being taken over in sales by hip hop and he threw out George Straits name in the interview. They were asking George in an interview what he thought of Kanye's comments and his music, he said "I'm sure HER music is good but I've never listened to HER sing" LOL.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
Sorry, every time I see Kanye's name I think of the George Straits comment. I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.
-
07-21-20 13:07 #146Banned Member

Posts: 565Amazon hiring in Garner
https://www.wral.com/amazon-hiring-f...nter/19197889/
3000 low-skilled, better-than-walmart positions. A lot of great UTR talent and latent talent within a 10 mile radius of this place. If you were hoping for fewer drug addicts and more normal girls to hit the websites anytime soon, you can forget that.
FML.
-
07-21-20 10:06 #145Banned Member

Posts: 565Oh boy. Now Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell were murdered. We are moving quickly into cuckoo Kanye land. Creative geniuses (I'd certainly label Cornell in that realm, not so sure about Chester, I mean Linkin Park WAS a good band back in the first decade of the millennium, but.) Creative people, artists, are notorious for swings of emotion and irrationality, what about Layne Staley? Scott Weiland? Did Kurt fucking Cobain get murdered? Maybe Hendrix and Jim Morrison were murdered too. Maybe Buddy Holly's plane was actually sabotaged. Someone help me out here? WTF? If someone on a pussy board seriously starts talking about the murders of known-depressive rock stars, then you have to be scared shitless to think what percentage of other middle aged white males are walking among us everyday thinking that Trump is the new Messiah and "god" really did want him to be president. Clearly, someone really did think Hillary was running a pedo ring out of a pizza shop, enough to drive (embarrassing) from our own state to shoot her (and thinking she was there, and accessible, it shows you just how dumb, stupid, and low IQ these people really are).
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
Idiocracy 2020. We're here friends. The movie is only 14 years old. I don't know about you, but I'm just that much more scared shitless today of what we are living in.
Sorry P45. If you've got good pussy tales to tell, I think we all would appreciate you sticking to those.
-
07-20-20 20:33 #144Banned Member

Posts: 759Nobody can explain the rape allegations and news tried to make Paula Jones into a scam looking for money. Nobody can explain Bill Clinton's intern shot at her Starbucks jobs or all of the other people who mysteriously died who were associated with the Clinton's. Did anyone see the reports about Epstein's so called hanging? How about Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell so called hangings? Just because the mainstream liberal media doesn't mention it, does not mean there isn't a story to report. The left will say how many coincidences make a conspiracy while the right will say how coincidences make a fact. I know that where there's smoke, there's a fire. I also know if P45 has spare change in his pocket then he's going to see a favorite Asian provider.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 20:19 #143Banned Member

Posts: 565Best post in days
Agreed, seconded, thirded. Let's stop with that.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 19:57 #142Senior Member

Posts: 1538Pussy Board
Political talk is fine in my opinion as long as it's about Politicians getting Pussy wet tight glorious pussy (videos please) Trump, Clinton, All the Kennedy's our local boy John Edwards, I once read one of the biggest kept secrets was MLK's entertainment sweeties when he was on the road. ALL PLAYERS. As far who's right or wrong politically? Let Bill Mahar or Rush Limbaugh entertain you. USASG it's all about wet tight pussy not politics, take that shit to another board IMO. .
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






