Thread: RipOff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1407
-
10-19-20 14:02 #897Senior Member

Posts: 919Blake / Giggles is back
She's already an awful quality escort. She once rushed me out after 7 minutes because she raised her rate between the time we agreed on an amount and the time I got there. Now she's asking for payment up front. In case you need a reminder: t's always a scam. It's never a provider.
-
10-11-20 13:24 #896Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Me too
That is so funny this girl must have tons of cell phone because she tended to do the same thing when I called upon her I did end up selling her phone LOL.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 19:59 #895Senior Member

Posts: 351Stay away
I just had this piece come out and me being stupid gave her the money upfront before we had fun time. She has a great body. She said she had to go to her car to get her weed or vape stuff as she said she likes to smoke while I go down on her. She still left her phone, flip flops and sun glasses in my place only wearing dress she had on and the stockings I gave her. She never came back. At least I will sell her phone at those kiosks at Wal-Mart to get some of my money back.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/771899925489
-
10-05-20 08:06 #894Regular Member

Posts: 6Good advice on putting the security lock on the door, I appreciate that. I see she has moved to bay meadows and has changed up her ad a bit, aka blonde barbie so just beware this stuff can happen at anytime if you let your guard down.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 20:36 #893Senior Member

Posts: 909Yah man hate when that happens
2nd amendment is a gift that will keep on giving. If I gotto a sketchy area, best believe I have something on me. Most times I do keep the flasher in the car, but always, I do mean ALWAYS bring something in with me. With the work I used to do a gun is good, but not necessarily. So I bring weird shit, and when they ask "what's that", I just ignore them. Other than that I don't even bring my phone anymore only other thing is my keys, and sometimes I bring the donation. I can't see a crackhead, because I have had to many bad experiences to count. Lets be honest if there a db involved the gal 9/10 going to be on that white stuff, or something laced. Hate seeing that shit too, they always find it funny that they doing that shid. WALKING AWAY IS KEY, if they act weird I walk, if I hear something I walk, if they catfish I definitely will walk. Porn been getting better over the years LOL. I can have a release that will make me feel brand new. Like the little incident I was involved in earlier this year. The other girl holding another pointer drawn on me was laughing, and trying to hype shit up. (that pissed me off more than anything).
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Now for me to be perfectly honest. This is one reason why I steer clear of the low grade white providers in jax. They always have dbs, and don't matter if you seen them 3- or 30 times they will try to get one over on you. Never have I experienced this with a latina or ebony. Of course I been ripped off, but Go figured. Would think there would be a db behind almost every ebony here LOL. Yet that's not the case. Yet for the white ones. I be extra careful because they like to prove they are about that life to their "daddys". Probably suggested that they do that too. I rarely goto airport (and especially mustang) unless it is to see the talent on the other side of the road LOL. Yet shid, glad you came out with all the holes the lawd intended you to have.
Just reminds me I got to be more vigilant out here. Its been a good 2 or so weeks since I seen a provider, got tired of the BS visits been trying to work on obtaining UTRS, because besides the pricing the girls are getting stuckup even though they are ugly as hell. Yes people are paying you, but hell humble yourself.
Edit: I lied, i have seen a crackhead SW, then i still continued to see her when she starting using ads and set up in a hotel. Banging body, and kicker was, SHE KNEW she had a problem. She was on, i guess the rock. Yet she was completely coherent, didn't talk fast seemed normal, yet looked whipped by drugs(eyes, face).Missed them big tits lol. Yet she checked herself in to get clean. So deep down, DEEP DEEP DOWN. I guess i was kinda glad for her lol. She wanted me to see her before she went away. She even was showing me the brochures. might be TMI, i was reading them while she was topping me off lol. Thinking wow she's serious about going. Still remember Friday was on the tube and while she was going at it, she was mouthing the lines lol. She seemed cool company if she wasnt on that rock.
-
10-04-20 20:21 #892Senior Member

Posts: 374Sorry to hear that happened to you. I always scope out every room in the place to make someone isn't hiding. Then I also lock the security lock (whatever you call it). That ensures no one is coming in short of breaking things to get in.
Originally Posted by JL2116
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 12:07 #891Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessika
This just goes to show that you can't trust any of these girls, if you slip up you are going to pay for it. I've seen this one 2 times before and was treated nicely and fairly and was a good dream, no issues whatsoever. In this dream I went to see her at her normal place but when I knocked and entered had a female friend who left shortly thereafter, unfortunately didn't seem too odd. I will be glad to tell specifics if someone wants to PM me but the just is before we started and I had laid the money on the counter, this girl and a male friend bust in and basically claim its there room and to get out. I don't like trouble so left without confrontation but a little lighter in the wallet. Have given her several opportunities to make it right as I think she was coerced by this couple to do this but to no avail, so I wanted to warn everyone to be aware. What a dream or nightmare more accurately.
-
10-01-20 21:18 #890Senior Member

Posts: 299Wtf
F* that, I see DBs walking around up here near airport all the time. Hell, I had a reservation with one fish on Youngerman. I went around the back to get a good view of the area and noticed two DBs on either side of her room standing there with backpacks on. I was like NOPE and ghosted. That's why I tread lightly with new fish and stay with private residences. You never know what's behind that motel door. At least, you were able to high tail it out of there.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 20:44 #889Senior Member

Posts: 347Damn that's an ugly situation. Glad you made it out ok. Mad respect for taking a big one for the team.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 18:50 #888Senior Member

Posts: 1247Attempted Robbery!
I screwed up massively today! After trying to contact this human piece of garbage Yazmin (Jazmin) a couple weeks again, I got a text from her this afternoon saying "I'm available now. " I was caught off guard, and asked where she was staying and how much for a QV. She stated that she was at The Quality Inn on Airport Road and would do a QV for $80. Since I was curious, I told her that I'd be there in 15 minutes and she she agreed. I got there, and she immediately gave me her room number and I walked up. She was standing at the door and already I regretted it. She was super ugly, even skinnier than her pics, and just looked like shit! I should have bailed. I walked inside and asked if she was alone, and she turned around and looked towards the bathroom and said. "yes silly. " I walked back there, and a skinny nasty fucker with small dreads pops out and tells me that I'm going to have a bad day. I backed up quickly and put my hand on my handgun so that he could see I was protected. He said give me what you got and leave my girl alone (insert his slurs that he directed towards me) He then pulled out something covered in a bag from behind his back and pointed it at me. I could have easily fired, but I didn't feel like having to explain any of this to anyone or deal with the hassle, so I remained calm, backed out of the room, and hauled ass. Fuck that *****! She was giggling the whole time, like she thought it was funny, and it sounded like there may have been a kid in that bathroom. I've already provided a "tip" that I have concern about a possible endangered child, so we'll see how that plays out.
This has NEVER happened to me in my 20+ years in this hobby, and I should consider myself lucky. But, I learned a HUGE lesson today. Stay away from this ugly, nasty thief. She'll get what she deserves eventually. Stay safe and aware gents!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/yazzie/25249654
-
09-04-20 13:12 #887Regular Member

Posts: 1Lisa. Stay away. She will rob you
Her ad on STG pops up until she finds a sucker and then gets pulled down.
HEY GUYS ITS LOVELY LISA LET ME CUM GIVE YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF HEAVEN 👅 FETISH AND GFE FRIENDLY 👅 OUTCALLS ONLY AVAILABLE 🤑 💯128175; REAL AND RECENT PICS 💯128175; ❗ GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT ❗128683; NO DRAMA 🚫 NO LAW ENFORCEMENT 🚫NO PIMPS🚫NO AA🚫.
* OUT CALLS ONLY *.
352-XXX-XXXX.
-
09-02-20 21:34 #886Regular Member

Posts: 3Doesn't look like pics at all
Went to meet up with this girl, drove 20 minutes.
She must've put on 50 lbs and she doesn't look anything like her pics.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/636354611142
-
08-29-20 18:47 #885Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks for the info, I will not fall for the BS again.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:35 #884Senior Member

Posts: 224That would be this one. http://julievalmont.boldescorts.com/.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 18:05 #883Senior Member

Posts: 351Scammer
Anyone know who is using fake pics of a busty redhead on ad / post on Escort Alligator under phone # 904-xxxx170? I fell 4 the buying gift cards trick, she made it sound so convincing. Who is the person in the pics anyway? Link is below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/53647599/












Reply With Quote






