Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 31138
-
08-29-20 15:45 #10243Senior Member

Posts: 180Spinner
Thanks for the info and suggestions is this Monica https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/702290376446.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:08 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 148Looking at her ad deeper. I found out that she's related to Belleblasianbarbie, in case any of you know her.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3061425
-
08-29-20 14:35 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 148Bunny
Anybody can vouch for this girl, not many results after pic / number Google search.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/449023783740
-
08-29-20 14:19 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 233Spinner
If you want a good spinner, I would go with Monica. She does is very good, with decent rates and a safe apartment.
Originally Posted by Tolcin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:00 #10239Senior Member

Posts: 309Well known streetwalker in the Woodlawn area. She's nice but of course has demons.
Originally Posted by Tolcin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 13:50 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 687Bro,
Originally Posted by Tolcin
[View Original Post]
You don't even want to go there. She's a SW that's using stg to make more money. Demons are bad and location will not be safe.
-
08-29-20 13:17 #10237Senior Member

Posts: 180Spinner
I'm heading to Charlotte next week I found this ad https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/807493281993.
Anyone have any info on her we texted back and forth a bit semmed nice
-
08-29-20 10:31 #10236Senior Member

Posts: 152Harley
I was coming on her to post something similar, horrible attitude and big tits but not much else to justify any attitude. I took my money and left before shit even started to pop off. If more men just didn't put up with shit then these girls would fall in line.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 02:07 #10235Regular Member

Posts: 16Kylie
I would move with caution on this one. Doesn't really look like her pics. Hygiene could be better. I saw her this week for bbj and covered service and I got burned. Will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/53569646/
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/703398598678
-
08-28-20 16:15 #10234Regular Member

Posts: 8I had almost the opposite experience with Harley. She was a little difficult to get locked down on a specific time and was slightly bigger than her pics with the ropes, but other than that I would highly recommend. I did not ask for GFE and not sure if that was on the menu, but she was completely into the session and did not watch the clock. She seemed to really enjoy herself or did a great job acting like it. Very sexual. I will be seeing her again soon.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 16:03 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 309Any recommendations for a provider with noticeably soft skin?
Seems like an odd request but I have an itch I need to scratch! Not super picky on looks but she has to be cool with being touched. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
08-28-20 14:54 #10232Regular Member

Posts: 8Harley
I saw her recently and had a different experience. It was difficult to get her committed to an exact time and then she made we wait in the parking lot for ten minutes, but once I was there we had a great time. I agree that she has put on weight since the pics she was probably only 10 lbs heavier than the pics of her tied up in ropes. I am not sure if she was GFE, I wasn't looking for that, and she wasn't dressed in anything sexy, but she was extremely sexy and really enjoyed herself while pleasing me. Needless to say I will be back to see her again.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...s/145599370893
-
08-28-20 10:38 #10231Senior Member

Posts: 145Breezie
Anyone have this dream??
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/071803232560
-
08-28-20 10:18 #10230Senior Member

Posts: 145Taylor in Shelby
Any intel on this one??
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/381902850381
-
08-28-20 08:25 #10229Senior Member

Posts: 70Anari
Met Anari recently in spite of recent reports.
Sure she could use a sandwich, but she was friendly, lucid, intelligent and all around a very sweet girl and a good time.
I certainly didn't see any sign of demons. She doesn't even smoke.
All around worth it if you can feel comfortable in the crowded and messy apartment.
Everything was covered, BTW. She is definitely one and done, as was mentioned before.










Reply With Quote






