Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13471

    Ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    For shits and giggles, I texted 10 providers from Listcrawler and SkiptheGames today inquiring about rates. All first time contacts. All Marietta / Smyrna / Perimeter based. All white or latina.

    1 QV - $80.

    3 QV - $100.

    4 QV - $120.

    2 No QV, only HH ($160, $200).
    WTF!! This beached whale expects $160/hhr $250/ hr. No thanks!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...3046070f10b331
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACEE838E-5DF9-49AA-86F8-CA0E1A822E69.jpeg‎   6F67B70E-081B-42B7-A378-9CD690A42A40.jpeg‎   D178D82C-214B-4E7F-A683-156188CA9458.jpeg‎   D1AE36F3-3FDA-4A17-BD7A-6EC9DD5D9DCE.jpeg‎  

  2. #13470

    Leah 2020: Playing Russian Roulette Without an Empty Chamber

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater66  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience. Doesn't clock watch and can take a pounding. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53515117/#.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes pimp ads amuse me, sometimes not, this pimps ad does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Island1981  [View Original Post]
    Worn out FLAKY wh at at. Try again.
    Leah and her handlers like to move from thread to thread to make it harder to see just how many guys she's burned. Below is a compilation I put together of some major caution stories from just the last couple months. Anyone seeing her after reading these can't say they weren't warned.

    2020-08-25: Thread: BBBJ and BBFS. Monger: Island1981. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4946617.

    2020-08-08: Thread: Gangbangs. Monger: Mark 1069. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4919050.

    2020-06-05: Thread: BBBJ and BBFS. Monger: MaddPanther. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4818414.

    2020-06-05 : Thread: BBBJ. Monger: Effnonit. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4817818.

    2020-06-04: Thread: BBBJ and BBFS. Monger: Island Party. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4817186.

    2020-06-02: Thread: BBBJ and BBFS. Monger: Big Jay. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4812608.

  3. #13469

    Pimp much?

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater66  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience. Doesn't clock watch and can take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53515117/#.
    Sometimes pimp ads amuse me, sometimes not, this pimps ad does not.

  4. #13468

    Leah is done

    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater66  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience. Doesn't clock watch and can take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53515117/#.
    Read some of the recent complaints in the RipOff Reports threads and the BBFS / BBBJ threads.

    Leah is done. It is time to move on to greener pastures.

  5. #13467
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater66  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience. Doesn't clock watch and can take a pounding.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53515117/#.
    Worn out FLAKY wh at at. Try again.

  6. #13466

    Scam, avoid

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/53643952/

    Told me she only accepts her payments via cashapp or PayPal. I asked where she was for in call, she just responded asking if I was going to pay via cashapp or PayPal. I asked for a verification pic, she wouldn't. I'd avoid.

  7. #13465

    Outreageous

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    For shits and giggles, I texted 10 providers from Listcrawler and SkiptheGames today inquiring about rates. All first time contacts. All Marietta / Smyrna / Perimeter based. All white or latina.

    1 QV - $80.

    3 QV - $100.

    4 QV - $120.

    2 No QV, only HH ($160, $200).
    For those prices they better be gorgeous with bodies and skills to match. Way too much for QV.

  8. #13464

    Rates

    For shits and giggles, I texted 10 providers from Listcrawler and SkiptheGames today inquiring about rates. All first time contacts. All Marietta / Smyrna / Perimeter based. All white or latina.

    1 QV - $80.

    3 QV - $100.

    4 QV - $120.

    2 No QV, only HH ($160, $200).

  9. #13463

  10. #13462

    Has anyone seen Erica

    Wasn't sure if anyone has seen Erica. Pictures look good but figured I would ask before tried. If not will probably have to try it.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/53612409/

  11. #13461

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Saidi your asking about.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/53498183/
    Yep that's her. Someone else is using her pic though. Think she stopped working.

  12. #13460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Fully agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/868696030570

    I enjoyed her service in the past, but she's kinda gone off the rails. The last time I saw her, a couple weeks ago, she was drunk and looked like she'd lost 20 pounds or so. Just looked and acted like a mess. I think I'm done with her.
    I actually saw her almost 2 months ago in smyrna / marietta. It was my first time seeing her. She had a short Indian looking roommate, who was very attractive. When I went to go see her, she had real saggy boobs that had marks on them, also dirty feet, and has her hair somewhat cut, but wears it so it's not too noticeable. The bbj was pretty good. Has nice booty and nice shaved pussy. She was real bubbly and talkative, she just wasnt my type though. She saw me for 50. Nothing against her, she just wasnt my cup of tea. Especially since she's charging people 80 $ for qv now.

  13. #13459

  14. #13458

    Not sure of this is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Carribbean88  [View Original Post]
    Petite blonde with blue eyes, around 5"1-2. She's only posted a couple times and I used to see her regularly but not sure what happened. Guessing she got in a relationship.
    Is this the Saidi your asking about.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/53498183/

  15. #13457

    Anyone know what happened to Saidi??

    Petite blonde with blue eyes, around 5"1-2. She's only posted a couple times and I used to see her regularly but not sure what happened. Guessing she got in a relationship.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape