Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,461 to 20,475 of 37366
-
08-28-20 11:42 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 66Sarah
Now I want to schedule with her LOL I hate yall.
Also may have 2 utr spinners to share possibly.
-
08-28-20 11:37 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 80Sirens
Anyone use Sirens lately and could recommend one of their providers?
-
08-28-20 11:28 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 312Hopefully some more of us are as lucky.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:10 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 8Treasure
I did about a year ago, wasn't super special. CBJ, mish, and doggie. However, YMMV, she could be different now.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:59 #16902Banned Member

Posts: 443Go at your own risk
Follow the boards or take the plunge. If you do, please tell us how it went.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:56 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 490Sky
The reviews on TER are from folks who have reviewed many other ladies so I would think looks pretty legit to me.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:32 #16900Regular Member

Posts: 18This is a setup. You will get robbed.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 07:59 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 222Don't do it
Dozens of reviews on here about this one. You will most likely get robbed.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 07:51 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 176Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/478730816890
If anyone has had experience please PM or post review. I may have missed previous info. Thanks.
-
08-28-20 07:27 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 1449Sarah
I'm not a Sm but would love to hangout. I'm loyal and respectful.
-
08-28-20 00:49 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 36New Sky?
So let's not have the drama hide the original question. Has anyone seen this new less than 6 foot Sky? There are 2 reviews on TER so looks kinda legit to me. Anyone?
Originally Posted by AlBsJunk
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spends...thsky/30771956
-
08-27-20 23:01 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 490Sarah
Sarah,
Looking for a regular meet up. Seems like I need to get lucky to get in touch! Newer to Richmond, haven't experienced much down here.
-
08-27-20 22:34 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 51Just wondering
Has anyone tried her out need some info from my mongers mongoose.
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/833582008729
-
08-27-20 22:21 #16893Banned Member

Posts: 262Sarah
Sarah, I am interested in meeting you one morning next week! Hope you see this and inbox me so we can meet! BH44.
-
08-27-20 21:40 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 52I concur!
Totally loose as I threw a hotdog down her hallway as well. Very weird. She was nice but got on the phone half way thru with her bf and he was on his way back to her so I finished up on my own fast and left just as he was pulling in to her apt. Sketchy biz practices has me avoiding her for that. If she isn't hitched I'd consider seeing her again.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






