Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,461 to 20,475 of 37370
-
08-28-20 13:55 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter and Jackie both looking for help guys.
-
08-28-20 13:28 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 1084Smoke
Y'all do yourselves a favor and go see Smoke. She's mature (around 50), beautiful, reliable, and loves what she does. I've been with my fair share and she's my favorite. Hands down. Answers the door dressed in very little and also wearing tall stripper boots. Damn! Located in a nice area of Chesterfield in a beautiful and clean home. That alone is hard to find. No smelling like cigarettes etc. Anyways guys, if you have or haven't met her. You need to go see her. Can't wait for my next visit as soon as I can get my ass off work. Search for Smoke Grey and you'll find her pics and info.
-
08-28-20 12:09 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 66I have a few questions about this aswell. Called Noone called again noone. Texted a number seen online nothing. Called from a different number around 9 pm finally got in touch with the lady.
Originally Posted by BlackChi
[View Original Post]
I asked if they had a few girls to come by for a friend's bday party got laugh at and said they're all booked up if your not first your last.
I legit wanted what they say they do and got nothing been wanting to try them out for what were here for and don't know if there is a code word or when to call.
-
08-28-20 12:01 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 66She's very meh. Plus she's a but heftier than pics let on.
Originally Posted by JumpStart51
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 11:42 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 66Sarah
Now I want to schedule with her LOL I hate yall.
Also may have 2 utr spinners to share possibly.
-
08-28-20 11:37 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 80Sirens
Anyone use Sirens lately and could recommend one of their providers?
-
08-28-20 11:28 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 313Hopefully some more of us are as lucky.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 10:10 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 8Treasure
I did about a year ago, wasn't super special. CBJ, mish, and doggie. However, YMMV, she could be different now.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:59 #16902Banned Member

Posts: 443Go at your own risk
Follow the boards or take the plunge. If you do, please tell us how it went.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:56 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 490Sky
The reviews on TER are from folks who have reviewed many other ladies so I would think looks pretty legit to me.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 08:32 #16900Regular Member

Posts: 18This is a setup. You will get robbed.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 07:59 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 222Don't do it
Dozens of reviews on here about this one. You will most likely get robbed.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 07:51 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 176Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/478730816890
If anyone has had experience please PM or post review. I may have missed previous info. Thanks.
-
08-28-20 07:27 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 1449Sarah
I'm not a Sm but would love to hangout. I'm loyal and respectful.
-
08-28-20 00:49 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 36New Sky?
So let's not have the drama hide the original question. Has anyone seen this new less than 6 foot Sky? There are 2 reviews on TER so looks kinda legit to me. Anyone?
Originally Posted by AlBsJunk
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/spends...thsky/30771956












Reply With Quote




