Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 41288
-
08-27-20 20:11 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Layla with layspecials
I finally got a chance to see this one. She is girl in ad. She doesn't have the best body actually, although the pic angles in her ad may have you thinking differently. She was very nice, professional, no drama, puss felt nice and wet, everything covered. I don't particularly care for 10 minute sessions but I knew I'd probably finish soon. She also did not rush, so that was nice. Her CBJ is actually pretty nice, TBH. I'd repeat but only if she's offering 15 minutes Qv instead of 10 minutes.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incall...calls/32512598
-
08-27-20 19:47 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Northside Fish
My biggest concern about this one is she seems to use filters that might be covering up the her real appearance. Damn these filters!
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:39 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 1170About cuban dead fish
Wow! She is definitely hot! Which session did you pick? Like Qv? If so, does she give a kind of 2 minute warning? You'd be surprised of the number of women in this biz that don't like sex. There are even gay women, who only like women, that does this type of work. The money, however, is the only motivator.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:30 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 719Bbfs
Thanks. I went through that and looks like most posts are quite old and links are dead. Short Kim does seem to be a good one though. Any other suggestions would be great as well.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:29 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 103Sent a PM
Hoping for response ty.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:00 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 919I have a thread
Just for BBFS discussion. Check there.
.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 18:35 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 299Tgtbt?
When I first started the hobby, I never pulled the trigger on this fish. Photos look screenshot from a provider in Vegas. I know she posts every now and then. Does anyone have anything to report?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/808143142327
-
08-27-20 16:34 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 224Miranda is always a good time. New pics.
Miranda is a very pretty UTR that many of you have really enjoyed. She does most every position and a wonderful BBBJ. She really gets into it herself. Like FIV. No Greek.
Great toothy smile. I am always satisfied. Taller than most. 904 XXX 3721.
PM me if needed.
-
08-27-20 15:24 #16455Regular Member

Posts: 20Utr
Please PM me, would love to have a regular.
Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 15:02 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 719Looking for a BBFS provider
Greetings. I'm heading down your way for a couple months stay and was hoping to land myself a BBFS provider for regular interactions. I prefer 30-50 years old and on the slimmer side. No real expectation other than that! Thanks for any info.
-
08-27-20 14:21 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 286Sofia
I had a dream with this young lady. She said that she is Cubian. The pictures are hers and accurate. Gorgeous body Beautiful breast and nice clean kitty. But she is a lame fuck, No GFE very very mechanical, No BJ, no kissing of any kind (like Valerie, except she gave head with cover), only two positions of mish and K9. She will rush by reminding you of your time. She doesn't speak English; however, I asked if she like sex, she shaked her head no. It almost appeared to me that she is forced to do this. I will not repeat. Maybe YMMV if you speak Spanish; I may have to brush up on my Spanish LOL. Damages are 100/120/200. Stay safe. SXY.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/193181796522
-
08-27-20 13:58 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 67Utr
Will send a PM
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 13:12 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 72A2
Do you guys know how to get in contact with A2. I've sent them messages but they go unanswered.
-
08-27-20 10:18 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 299Northside Fish
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/desira...82316/32476592
I've been working the comms on this one. Prices are steep and never available when I'm fishing. Anything to report?
Cheers!
GD.
-
08-27-20 09:05 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 299Yikes! She strikes again
I remember reading the negative reviews on this one in the past. It sucks she took the bait of your hook but at least, you didn't have to put your hook in her. You gott watch for those strickly out types.
Originally Posted by PonteVedraSurf
[View Original Post]
GD.












Reply With Quote





