Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,086 to 17,100 of 40009
-
08-31-20 11:41 #22924Senior Member

Posts: 1294Scroll
Scroll back to post #22738. I just did a search for "ozone" in the thread search bar.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-20 11:20 #22923Senior Member

Posts: 28Rubmaps
Google search a town and city follow by 'rubmaps' and you'll find everything you need to know about happy endings.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
Pup.
-
08-31-20 11:04 #22922Senior Member

Posts: 105Chicago Ave Stroll
Just drove by a handful of places, curious if there have been any recent activity for you folks out there.
Oxygen Spa.
Ozone Spa.
Golden Dream Spa.
Sister Lavender Spa.
-
08-30-20 18:07 #22921Senior Member

Posts: 208Helen at West River
Sad news for us Helen fans. Looks like she has moved back to China permanently. West River has one cute new provider who I saw on the way out, may have to test her the next time. The remaining providers get the job done but arent much to look at.
Anyone got recommendations for providers with a similar style to helen?
-
08-29-20 17:39 #22920Senior Member

Posts: 67CLM Melissa
Had an amazing time with Melissa at CLM today. Great time, definitely will repeat, and at the risk of sounding fake, she's my favorite massage provider in Chicago so far.
PROS: Location is clean & safe; massage with oil actually loosed up my back; she rubbed her naked body against mine even putting her tits in my face; moaned like she enjoyed my touch (don't care if that's staged, it still arousing); took her time with the L1; and she even broke out her vibrator and masturbated while providing the finish. Her body is great, no belly at all and nice breasts, ass, and face. She even offered to slow down on the L1 so I lasted longer.
CONS: She's in her mid 30's, so one might not like that age; I enjoyed talking to her during the massage, but I can see where some might not. But really, these are minor.
$$ for the hour (which actually lasted a literal hour). I only wanted the usual ending, but she did offer FS for extra $ . 5. I get the impression she actually likes having these sessions and gets off on them. (And again, I'm totally cool with that being fake bc it still felt great.) You can find cheaper than CLM, but at least with Melissa, it was worth paying more because I got nudity, mutual touch, moaning, masturbation show, and the standard finish, all filling up the entire hour.
-
08-29-20 15:54 #22919Senior Member

Posts: 46Which one on Diversey
Sorry if I'm ignorant, but there's several mp on W diversey? Any hint?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:40 #22918Senior Member

Posts: 34It will just be a semi. Any part of Chicago.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 09:52 #22917Regular Member

Posts: 17Zeus-Raquel
Went to Zeus for the first time and drew Raquel. 60 door fee for 30 min. 35 yo+ Latina provider with bolt on. Light massage to flip and got he for another 50. Got the job done.
-
08-28-20 22:43 #22916Senior Member

Posts: 2187 Dates
Dropped in to see Cindy (or Jennifer? Not positive of name she's currently using). Always a solid L1. She's probably in early 40's but she has nice figure and good personality.
-
08-28-20 21:07 #22915Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian or Latin
I posted a few days ago and still looking for help. Looking for L1 or L2 massage, Latin or Asian. I will be coming from out of town and staying in the Schamburg area, not looking to drive far unless really worth it. I read back about 10 pages please advise.
-
08-28-20 19:34 #22914Senior Member

Posts: 221Massage and Full Service
Hi.
Not sure what to search for. Read back a few pages and didn't see anything obvious.
Does anyone have a current provider who gives ok to good massage and offers a full menu in the north burbs or near Ohare?
Thanks for any help.
-
08-28-20 01:58 #22913Senior Member

Posts: 40Suburban spas
Where is this place?? Not familiar with the name /? Help Tomcat49.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 17:58 #22912Senior Member

Posts: 561Parking
How big and what part of town? Up north there's BD Massage on Lincoln with a shopping plaza / parking across the street. Not sure if they can take a big rig but an oversized pick up or trailer would be fine. Downtown places like SXL might be tough but there are still some open parking lots that could take a truck but not an 18-wheeler. There's a Jewel with open parking a few blocks from Green Spa. I'm not familiar with Chinatown.
Originally Posted by LayBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 16:11 #22911Senior Member

Posts: 28Suburban spas
Two more to report.
Glen Ellyn. Marigold:
Went middle of the day and parked nice and safe in the back lot hidden by buildings. Easy walk in and noticed the place was nice and clean. Greeted by younger, maybe 30 year old, very attractive. No table shower but offers regular single shower. I quickly showered and laid down on a large massage table. Very professional massage followed with all the great perks. Finished as strong as they come for a fair price. Had an amazing time. Pm for more.
Montgomery. Rose:
Same timing but this time a little hike to try someone out. Turns out not so good after all. Don't get me wrong she was very nice and payed a lot of attention to me and Jr. Just too big and rough for me. Her breasts are massive and weigh a ton.
-
08-27-20 14:41 #22910Senior Member

Posts: 989Parking
You might get lucky between Archer Spa and Comfort Spa with street parking.
Originally Posted by LayBack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






