Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 44244
-
08-27-20 19:47 #22359Senior Member

Posts: 233Yeah, its her her rate is 185 something / hr.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 18:55 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 1657Just seen her pics today and man she's got a nice ass.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
You probably don't see the donation because it might be a legal thing you know? Why you not make an appointment with that pretty lady. I did and fun time for sure. Such a pretty thang!
-
08-27-20 14:57 #22357Regular Member

Posts: 18Santa Ana?
Originally Posted by CuriousSpek
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 13:14 #22356Senior Member

Posts: 428Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 12:59 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 577Krystal
Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
-
08-27-20 02:18 #22354Regular Member

Posts: 18Candy from temptation might be in "SA" on 17th. I have never seen her and I do not know what "SA" means please inform me what SA means.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 23:15 #22353Regular Member

Posts: 1What location is this at?
So what location is this at?
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 00:15 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 648Not much there. Just some laundry ladies and 50 ish grannies. The feature FS older mom, Lily, quit a month ago.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 23:31 #22351Regular Member

Posts: 20Elite on el toro see Kate. She's a 10.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 22:50 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 136Pure
Pure was ok but kind of a ramshackle place with the weird halls and connecting additions and stuff. I don't know how clean it was but I wasn't impressed. Liked the parking though.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 20:18 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 78True health
Have seen just a few reports on this place and word on what is offered and is it just the standard rate? Have been across the street a few time at 6* but wanted to expand the selection.
-
08-25-20 17:10 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 84With the spas all closed down by order of the governor and law enforcement use this platform to close them down permanently is it really a smart thing to post this info. I know this is how you can find out about a good spa but sometime you have to use your brain.
Originally Posted by Spud666
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 12:35 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 45Serenity spa Lake Forest
Serenity spa Lake Forest looks closed but just walk in anyway, as the door is unlocked. Two girls working. One Asian MILF and one middle aged Latina (I think). I had her this time. Decent short massage with lots of of teasing. On the flip, plenty of roaming was freely offered up. She is also a good actress with her verbal moaning and excitement. .4 HH + .6 tip.
-
08-25-20 09:36 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 334Names
I called a few times and no answer. Did you get the names of the attractive providers? I read about Yoyo on the other site.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 04:24 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 275Paid for hour. Actual hh. + Refund
I wanted an hour and paid for the hour. Waited waited waited. HH with refund.
Is this typical now in OC with tipping ++ for minimum?
Busy busy place.












Reply With Quote





