Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8723
-
08-28-20 09:53 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 193Damn, sorry you missed out on dem tiddies meh
Hey Leg, sorry to hear things didn't quite work out for you yesterday morn, especially when you had to drag your ass in from an hour out. That is the worst and why I am always so leery about making plans to lay some pipe deep into piggies out east in the Groton, Niantic area or by the casinos. As much as I'd love to hulk smash at least 3 thick, fat assed, big titted, pretty, plump eager piggies out there, I am always concerned that once I arrive for one, my luck, the other two will not even be available as fall backs. The risks of making such long, hr or hrs plus long trips for ass I guess. As far as what happened with you, I can attest that she does or did have a nice clean apartment in downtown West Haven, where I have beat that ass up dozens of times over the past 2 years or so. The apartment building itself is decent too. I do recall her saying and remember there being buckets in the main room where a huge leak was due to some bad ceiling damage after heavy rains. But that was damage done months ago and unrepaired by the landlord, so maybe the fucker finally got around to sending someone over to fix it. Tough break with timing on that if true. But I know her rental situation is somewhat complicated, and in fact, the last 2 times I was interested in fat tits and oral satisfaction, she was at motels in the area both within 10 minutes of her apartment. Which had me wondering what was up, but getting the truth out of her without standing or lying in front of her with my cock out, her tits and everything else nude before me and her mouth wide open, can be a trying experience. But I am 100% on board with you man and this being a first time visit for you, can see how any last minute change might have made you uncomfortable enough to call it. Always better to be safe than sorry. I myself might have been pissed enough to bail too. Many times, I have not heard back from her until I have already left the area and headed home, and I am only 40-45 minutes away door to door. Depending on how much I needed a release and how much of a hate fuck I determined to put on her for making me waste my time and gas would often govern if I turned around or not. But I think you probably were at a far greater risk of being disappointed by a shite BBBJ lmao, than of anything else! At least hopefully the titties would make up for it! LOL.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 21:57 #2227Regular Member

Posts: 6Any Input Appreciated
First post here. I will contribute something soon, but I don't hobby very often so I don't have a lot to offer that hasn't already been said other than for anybody new, trust your gut! Whenever that little voice is saying "I don't think so, man" I tend to listen to it. Be safe!
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/618521917248
-
08-27-20 14:32 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 29Sabrina
Any info on this one, looks too good to be true.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/126730278845
-
08-27-20 12:27 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 1692Absolutely Hilarious!
Your review was absolutely hilarious! Thank you!
Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire
[View Original Post]
Also I Cosign about pregnant providers, its amazing guys if you have a chance to experience it don't miss the opportunity!
-
08-27-20 12:08 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 625Bbw
Well I set up a meeting for this AM before I saw the comments. I am about an hour away so I texted her when I left. She replied she was waiting. I was about 30 minutes away and I started getting texts and phone calls. She was asking if it was OK to meet her at a Notel up the street from where she lives in West Haven. When I looked on the map there were not Motels within walking distance of the address she gave me. When we made the date she gave me an address of an apartment building that looked decent and that's where we were supposed to meet. She says she had a leak in the roof and the landlord was sending someone to fix it right at the time we were supposed to meet. That was a red flag for me and I just turned around. I've been ripped off before and are never comfortable with last minute changes. I'm not saying she had anything planned and the problem wasn't legit but I wasn't going to take the chance. Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 10:46 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 193Just saw her this past Tuesday. Went for a QV, but should have made a hhr or hr date. Hadn't seen her ages, a couple yrs actually, but that bod man, is just as lush and thick and ripe as it looks in the pics. Amazing titties man and her BBBJ is as good as any I have had. That good, although maybe cause she had a date in the parking lot, it wasnt as relaxed and an enjoyable a BJ or fuck as I remembered. I definitely felt a bit rushed even though she tried to focus, I don't like the "mmm, cum for me baby. ", when you've only been there 10 minutes. Clearly the next perhaps longer session, cash money waiting in the parking lot, might have or most definitely was on her mind. My bad, should have asked for longer but had no clue that midday, was a busy time for her, lot of guys taking a lunch time break for a thick, fat ass, big titty Italian happy meal LOL. Will just have to try her later in the afternoon or at night or before noon. She is in the Shelton area now and said will be for some time she said. But who knows. I first saw her years ago in Stratford and couldn't believe how good that BBBJ and pussy was. Sadly, she's spent a ton of time down in Stamford or Norwalk and not nearly as much in the Milford / New Haven / Bridgeport area over the past couple years, just a random week or two here or there. But at least she is back for awhile now and I plan to get it in deep, get it in good and get it in often LOL. I don't know about full GFE personally, but I do know that some have certainly been the recipient, having also seen it from a random date who filmed himself secretly poundin the shit out of her. So as Ray say, YMMV, if the cash is right or she clicks with you or you see her often, maybe green lights all the way. Enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 10:29 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 193True, there have been a number of reports of her doing a cash and dash, some decent reports too before that though, but as always, to me its a buyer beware situation to some extent. There are always ways to mitigate and make sure you do the screwing and do not get screwed. I have been fucking the stuffing out of this thick, bbw huge titter for years. Fucked her before, during and after a couple pregnancies from a couple different baby daddies LOL. Once I was poundin her dumb ass senseless 8 months in LOL, at one of the usual motels in West Haven, with her massive, simply massive whole milk engorged titties spinning all over the place. Hell, she must have splashed enough milk to easily fill two 12 ounce cups. Damn that was some good preggers fucking man, LOL. I'm a sucker for huge titties man, no doubt, cause admittedly her body isn't the best after a couple of kids and big weight gain, which she has dropped a bit, but man, if you like some big assed monster planet-sized, freckle covered titties with thimble size nips, she is hard to beat for relatively cheap deep dickin. If you like a chubby, plump, sloppy, big titty piggy that will do as told and take a pounding until you empty your balls dry, she is a very decent option. I like the fatter ass of latinas, so as a more Irish than Italian piggy, she doesn't have much back, but the tits go a long way to make up for it. I myself have never been ripped off by her per se, victimized by a cash and dash, but despite her protestations, she is a filthy cockgobblin, sword swallowing, shaft riding hooer LOL. Albeit with a heart of gold lmao. I mean they're all cock mongrels, no more no less and will take the easiest option to acquire cash, though many, like her, are actually decent people with a really nice personality. Who still need to be held to account. Because she is an idiot and has made bad life choices, she now sucks dicks and gets pounded into the middle of next week with regularity from any number of lets say less than desirable partners LOL. Not exactly her dream dates, but her choice to do so. If she gets paid, she should honor the bargain. But a lot of sluts get shafted or screwed over too. Not in the way we like I mean. Well, actually I must admit I have fucked piggies in the past and forgotten to pay, it didn't bother me one bit LOL. But I don't doubt many pigs may try and cut corners to make a buck without the fuck, we just have to make sure we don't let them. Play the game and play it better than them LOL.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
Hell, I have gone by to see this busty bbw cock pincushion in years past, sometimes expecting a nice long session, until I arrive and hear some bullshit about she only has x time as another date will be coming by at x time. Fuck that bs! Or come by expecting a nice suck and fuck, then have her pull the ol' I can only suck, I'm on the rag bs. After having that ol scheme attempted a few times, I always ask in advance to be sure I am going to get just what I want, but I always lowball the shit out of her anyway. Been doing that since I started seeing her pop out those monster titties and drop to her knees years ago, just before she started to use that stupid "Goldie" hooer nickname. Oh and just FYI, I don't give a crap if anyone sees her or doesn't see her, in fact, lack of business is good for me, cause it makes her even more appreciative of the lowball rate I have kept in place for years lmao. But having fucked her many times a month (well, maybe 3 or 4 x a month, when nearby / feeling like a nut, or after her asking me to swing by, with rent or cell phone bill due LOL), on and off over a period of roughly 10 yrs or so since she first showed up in the area, I must have dumped the equivalent of dozens of 5 gallon drums of cum in her or on her LOL. Taking several months of fucking or sucking out for her multiple pregnancies over that time frame naturally. So despite her sometimes bs, where she thinks she is slick, by and large I have found it worthwhile to keep dickin this one. Them titties son! LOL. Bear in mind however, that she isn't always the quickest to respond by any means at all, should you even choose to give her the dick. But I do keep her in my fuck pig rotation. Although I aint boned her in a month or two. Mostly cause she didn't respond in time to my text when I was nearby. Like baseball man, ya got to have a rotation. Should be at least 4-5 deep at all times. Got to have an ace if possible, perennial 20 game winner, think Clemens, Gooden, Pedro in their prime, with blazing 100 mph fastball, then a curveball / decent fastball (90-95)/ split fastball / changeup number 2 (good for 15-20 wins) a Curt Schilling, David Cone type, then a solid, reliable enjoyable, if unspectacular number 3, that's good for 14-18 wins a yr and who you would happily go to first, say a Joh Smoltz, Mike Mussina, David Price, and a number 4 or number 5 option that can get you 10-15 wins, maybe a knuckleballer, and can kill innings of fucking galore, that are satisfying every time, probably chubby, very thick or small bbws, and always get that nut and get that nut out cheap too! Needless to say, this one is my bottom of the order, at the bottom of the rotation big titty 10-15 win innings killer, thrown in when necessary to pitch, work like a dog and catch my load. Good in a pinch and when you feel like a release last minute, a big fat pair of titties to abuse and a wet willing mouth and snapper to use as you choose.
-
08-27-20 08:59 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 82Seen her once
Agree. She is legit, but is best described as a mix BETWEEN rules and GFE. She does DFK and lets you treat her like a girlfriend, but she stops the flow of things and only goes so far. Thats fine, but it spoils it for me. She isn't memorable. She is a once smash to satisfy curiosity and never see again type girl honestly. She also is a lesbian and doesn't really want men, but lets men smash anyway. She's ok, but honestly, in spite of the semi-GFE, her heart is NOT into it. She does it as a means to an end. For some guys thats fine, but for me, I gotta feel she at least is PRETENDING to want the D. To each their own.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:52 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 338I have seen her 3 times. First time for a QV BBBJ in Milford. No CIM but we made out and she let me play with her very nice boobs. The second time was in Fairfield. Full GFE. DATY, DFK, doggie and mish. She offered a second cup, but guys my age have trouble doing that. Third time again in Fairfield, but a much less of an enjoyable experience than the previous one. I moved down for DATY and she stopped me. There could be several reasons she refused, but she just didn't seem very interested in the session. Bad day for her perhaps? I did finish mish in the bag. I have not repeated since. But, her pics are accurate. YMMV with this one.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:45 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 338She used to go by the name of Goldie and worked out of a notel in Milford. There were many reports of her ripping guys off. She disappeared for a while and then came back under her current alias.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 19:19 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 13Heather
I saw Heather twice in Milford, last time in November. From her pictures, looks like she covered up her chest tattoo with another one. She's real, but she also fell completely asleep (too much xanax?) during mish. I tried to continue, but it took the wind out of my sails. It took me a while to wake her up, and by then I wasn't feeling it. My only recollection after that was her being thankful I didn't rip her off.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 18:20 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 625Bbw
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/552430920554
I know this one has some bad reviews in the past. Just wondering if anyone has seen her since she seem to clean up her act. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, just have a desire for a full bodied lady.
-
08-26-20 15:56 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 304Absolutely legit
She is a young a bit of a talker. Good but can be pricey. If you are allergic to cats do not see her. Nice head game, no bbjcim, but bbjcob or FS available.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 15:25 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 42Anybody seen this one?
-
08-26-20 10:36 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 304Been Reviewed
Go do your homework.
Originally Posted by Zacksmithxxx
[View Original Post]
Or go TOFFT.
She has been reviewed.












Reply With Quote




