Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 552 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3308

    Communist News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/iXyohn9hDh0

    https://youtu.be/2I7_rsUCYc4

    https://www.today.com/news/rnc-2020-maximo-alvarez-delivers-speech-about-american-dream-t190145


    CNN's narrative just doesn't hold water sarge.

    Can't help it, I hate liars.
    Didn't you know CNN hates everything that is american? Didn't you know Democrats like George Soros want to turn you into a slave class via the New World Order? And survey says the first step is socialism which the democrats are already foaming at the mouth over.

  2. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]

    Can't help it, I hate liars.
    Trump included? Your comments please on the 20,000+ documented lies told by Trump AKA "cadet bone spurs" since his inauguration? Next, comment on the grief experienced by this Gold Star parent over the loss of his son due to a Trump lie.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MSLpwYCByQ0.

  3. #3306

    Ill take his word over CNN, and all the rest of the left

    https://youtu.be/iXyohn9hDh0

    https://youtu.be/2I7_rsUCYc4

    https://www.today.com/news/rnc-2020-maximo-alvarez-delivers-speech-about-american-dream-t190145


    CNN's narrative just doesn't hold water sarge.

    Can't help it, I hate liars.

  4. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Great Report! It was entertaining and good to know there are still some good options out there.
    I read like a girls romance novel.

  5. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by UpIntheSky  [View Original Post]
    Oldti please keep it coming. We need you for a good laugh occasionally.
    I guess there is a fine line between humor and stupidity. You may not think he is so funny if you were one of the guys he screwed with behind the scenes with his multiple aliases.

    He got off easy this time.

  6. #3303

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Why did you confess? I was enjoying your bullshit. Got a good laugh now and then.
    My fault, I slashed the tires on the blue van.

  7. #3302

    I second that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Why did you confess? I was enjoying your bullshit. Got a good laugh now and then
    Oldti please keep it coming. We need you for a good laugh occasionally.

  8. #3301
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Makwah  [View Original Post]
    Why did you confess? I was enjoying your bullshit. Got a good laugh now and then
    Vote democrat from now on.

  9. #3300
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I hope nobody threatened or hurt him, some of his posts were amusing, I was duped by some of his posts in the early days, but eventually realized some of his "experiences" were too good to be true LOL.
    Now you have "feelings" for him?

  10. #3299

    Oldti

    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Somebody ran into Oldti and they had a little talk.
    I hope nobody threatened or hurt him, some of his posts were amusing, I was duped by some of his posts in the early days, but eventually realized some of his "experiences" were too good to be true LOL.

  11. #3298

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys most of what I posted was bullshit but it was funny I hope. No takeout at os and no young girls jest a little fun LOL.
    Why did you confess? I was enjoying your bullshit. Got a good laugh now and then.

  12. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys most of what I posted was bullshit but it was funny I hope. No takeout at os and no young girls jest a little fun LOL.
    Somebody ran into Oldti and they had a little talk.

  13. #3296
    Sorry guys most of what I posted was bullshit but it was funny I hope. No takeout at os and no young girls jest a little fun LOL.

  14. #3295

    Amazon

    Has order a hoe she will be there in 24 hour delivery from China money back if not what you want LOL.

  15. #3294

    C’mon man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    It's finally been revealed just how Willie Brown's Ho got the nod to be Joe What day is it Biden running mate.
    She's a 100 times smarter and off course more attractive than the current shit-stain in chief we now have in the WH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FF1040B5-612E-4CE6-B17E-5DCAE5DDA44E.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape