Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16876

    Jewsee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen lately? I saw long time ago and haven't seen her post in awhile.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/347132489647
    Saw her 4 months ago in Chesapeake. Same great girl.

  2. #16875

    Six foot Sky

    Is looking to selectively reconnect with former clients. I have new digits to share with SMs who can provide a past experience she can verify. PM only, SM only.

  3. #16874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmrebew  [View Original Post]
    .
    Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?
    I asked her ahead of my first visit several months ago and the answer then was no.

  4. #16873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Jewsee

    Anybody seen lately? I saw long time ago and haven't seen her post in awhile.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/347132489647

  5. #16872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmrebew  [View Original Post]
    I've had some things dry up lately due to covid, and am looking to branch out. Kryss has been positively reviewed, so I though. Why not check her out.

    Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?

    Thanks gents. Stay Safe.
    No not to my knowledge, but as always you can roll the 🎲 and ask her.

  6. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmrebew  [View Original Post]
    I've had some things dry up lately due to covid, and am looking to branch out. Kryss has been positively reviewed, so I though. Why not check her out.

    Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?

    Thanks gents. Stay Safe.
    As I understand it, she only speaks it with certain regulars. I haven't tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Really hoping Richmond is better than the HR area. Been super dry for over a year unless you really lower your standards while paying higher prices.
    Our situation is that the scene is a problem if you don't like girls with a monkey or a habit. Nowadays, I see maybe 3 girls that don't have a habit. If you include coke, my list drops to 1. To be fair, we do also get a good number of traveling girls (I'm not talking about high end, which we also get some), mostly black, and those often don't appear to present with a monkey.

    Finding them among all the spam is a challenge. Personally, if you filter your results by Midlothian OR Chester, you tend to get a good view of who is real and who isn't. You'll lose out on some that advertise within the city including the traveling ones above, but the vast majority are not real girls.

  7. #16870

    Another great & Smoke experience

    I've been around a while. Stopped in to visit my friend Smoke. Beautiful mature and down to earth lady who is all about pleasing the customer! You won't find a better choice in my opinion. Great skills and an all around great lady to deal with.

  8. #16869

    Jackie

    Jackie is looking for help guys. Hosting only.

  9. #16868

    Appreciate the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    She went on vacation earlier in July.
    Thanks. Really hoping Richmond is better than the HR area. Been super dry for over a year unless you really lower your standards while paying higher prices.

  10. #16867

    Does Kryss speak Greek

    I've had some things dry up lately due to covid, and am looking to branch out. Kryss has been positively reviewed, so I though. Why not check her out.

    Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?

    Thanks gents. Stay Safe.

  11. #16866
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the big deal was with Sarah. She sent me her number and I've text her several times with no response. Moving on.
    She texted me Monday that she had been busy out of town and had gotten behind on her replies. She should be around now. My communication with her has been slow, but I've also been at fault. I'm thinking about trying for tomorrow or Friday.

  12. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear1980  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm not Sarah.

    I'm posting to Sarah. Stop private messaging me.
    Not sure what the big deal was with Sarah. She sent me her number and I've text her several times with no response. Moving on.

  13. #16864

    Info on Sarah

    I would love to connect with Sarah as well, if anyone can share please let me know. Thanks.

  14. #16863

    Pinkie

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/185389239554

    This is the Pinkie I referred to in an earlier post. She is amazing.

  15. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/091324912686

    Read some great reviews about her on TER. Anyone know if she is still around or have updated contact info? Might be my new ATF since I work in Richmond now. Of course, any similar suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. The talent is weak in Hampton Roads but I'll share what I can.
    She went on vacation earlier in July.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape