Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 41286
-
08-27-20 19:39 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 1170About cuban dead fish
Wow! She is definitely hot! Which session did you pick? Like Qv? If so, does she give a kind of 2 minute warning? You'd be surprised of the number of women in this biz that don't like sex. There are even gay women, who only like women, that does this type of work. The money, however, is the only motivator.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:30 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 719Bbfs
Thanks. I went through that and looks like most posts are quite old and links are dead. Short Kim does seem to be a good one though. Any other suggestions would be great as well.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:29 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 103Sent a PM
Hoping for response ty.
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 19:00 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 919I have a thread
Just for BBFS discussion. Check there.
.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 18:35 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 299Tgtbt?
When I first started the hobby, I never pulled the trigger on this fish. Photos look screenshot from a provider in Vegas. I know she posts every now and then. Does anyone have anything to report?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/808143142327
-
08-27-20 16:34 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 224Miranda is always a good time. New pics.
Miranda is a very pretty UTR that many of you have really enjoyed. She does most every position and a wonderful BBBJ. She really gets into it herself. Like FIV. No Greek.
Great toothy smile. I am always satisfied. Taller than most. 904 XXX 3721.
PM me if needed.
-
08-27-20 15:24 #16455Regular Member

Posts: 20Utr
Please PM me, would love to have a regular.
Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 15:02 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 719Looking for a BBFS provider
Greetings. I'm heading down your way for a couple months stay and was hoping to land myself a BBFS provider for regular interactions. I prefer 30-50 years old and on the slimmer side. No real expectation other than that! Thanks for any info.
-
08-27-20 14:21 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 286Sofia
I had a dream with this young lady. She said that she is Cubian. The pictures are hers and accurate. Gorgeous body Beautiful breast and nice clean kitty. But she is a lame fuck, No GFE very very mechanical, No BJ, no kissing of any kind (like Valerie, except she gave head with cover), only two positions of mish and K9. She will rush by reminding you of your time. She doesn't speak English; however, I asked if she like sex, she shaked her head no. It almost appeared to me that she is forced to do this. I will not repeat. Maybe YMMV if you speak Spanish; I may have to brush up on my Spanish LOL. Damages are 100/120/200. Stay safe. SXY.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/193181796522
-
08-27-20 13:58 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 67Utr
Will send a PM
Originally Posted by Kravon
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 13:12 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 72A2
Do you guys know how to get in contact with A2. I've sent them messages but they go unanswered.
-
08-27-20 10:18 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 299Northside Fish
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/desira...82316/32476592
I've been working the comms on this one. Prices are steep and never available when I'm fishing. Anything to report?
Cheers!
GD.
-
08-27-20 09:05 #16449Senior Member

Posts: 299Yikes! She strikes again
I remember reading the negative reviews on this one in the past. It sucks she took the bait of your hook but at least, you didn't have to put your hook in her. You gott watch for those strickly out types.
Originally Posted by PonteVedraSurf
[View Original Post]
GD.
-
08-27-20 04:31 #16448Regular Member

Posts: 2Scammer takes money and runs
Sets her car alarm off to go an run outside and runs swores on her body asked for drugs right away way fatter and older then heer pics they must be years old. I'm glad shw left I didn't want to touch her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/137833878976
-
08-26-20 23:49 #16447Senior Member

Posts: 1246Her Look
You can tell it's her, but she does have the look of a girl who hits her habit pretty hard now, and has some scars on her body. But, she didn't act high any time that we were together and was sharped minded.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





