Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 37355
-
08-27-20 11:08 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 369
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
I just double checked, and I was wrong about her speaking Greek. My bad.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 10:21 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 158Good advice
Thanks for the advice. I really just want to find someone open-minded, enjoys themselves (or pretends very well), and not large. Of course a nice booty that enjoys trips to Greece would be a lovely bonus.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 09:55 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 1084Text with her last night. Hopefully will have a time to connect. Guys don't blow up my phone asking for her number. It's not mine to share.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:50 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 274Unfortunately, didn't have to opportunity to meet her.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:40 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 742Jewsee
Saw her 4 months ago in Chesapeake. Same great girl.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 07:37 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 694Six foot Sky
Is looking to selectively reconnect with former clients. I have new digits to share with SMs who can provide a past experience she can verify. PM only, SM only.
-
08-27-20 07:13 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 312I asked her ahead of my first visit several months ago and the answer then was no.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 19:04 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 1449Jewsee
Anybody seen lately? I saw long time ago and haven't seen her post in awhile.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/347132489647
-
08-26-20 17:48 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 580No not to my knowledge, but as always you can roll the 🎲 and ask her.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 17:46 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 369As I understand it, she only speaks it with certain regulars. I haven't tried.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
Our situation is that the scene is a problem if you don't like girls with a monkey or a habit. Nowadays, I see maybe 3 girls that don't have a habit. If you include coke, my list drops to 1. To be fair, we do also get a good number of traveling girls (I'm not talking about high end, which we also get some), mostly black, and those often don't appear to present with a monkey.
Originally Posted by AlBsJunk
[View Original Post]
Finding them among all the spam is a challenge. Personally, if you filter your results by Midlothian OR Chester, you tend to get a good view of who is real and who isn't. You'll lose out on some that advertise within the city including the traveling ones above, but the vast majority are not real girls.
-
08-26-20 16:44 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 1084Another great & Smoke experience
I've been around a while. Stopped in to visit my friend Smoke. Beautiful mature and down to earth lady who is all about pleasing the customer! You won't find a better choice in my opinion. Great skills and an all around great lady to deal with.
-
08-26-20 16:37 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
Jackie is looking for help guys. Hosting only.
-
08-26-20 14:47 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 158Appreciate the heads up
Thanks. Really hoping Richmond is better than the HR area. Been super dry for over a year unless you really lower your standards while paying higher prices.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 12:01 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 56Does Kryss speak Greek
I've had some things dry up lately due to covid, and am looking to branch out. Kryss has been positively reviewed, so I though. Why not check her out.
Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?
Thanks gents. Stay Safe.
-
08-26-20 11:21 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 369She texted me Monday that she had been busy out of town and had gotten behind on her replies. She should be around now. My communication with her has been slow, but I've also been at fault. I'm thinking about trying for tomorrow or Friday.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





