Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16869

    Jackie

    Jackie is looking for help guys. Hosting only.

  2. #16868

    Appreciate the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    She went on vacation earlier in July.
    Thanks. Really hoping Richmond is better than the HR area. Been super dry for over a year unless you really lower your standards while paying higher prices.

  3. #16867

    Does Kryss speak Greek

    I've had some things dry up lately due to covid, and am looking to branch out. Kryss has been positively reviewed, so I though. Why not check her out.

    Since I know she's popular on here, I wondered if anyone knew if she offered trips to Greece?

    Thanks gents. Stay Safe.

  4. #16866
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the big deal was with Sarah. She sent me her number and I've text her several times with no response. Moving on.
    She texted me Monday that she had been busy out of town and had gotten behind on her replies. She should be around now. My communication with her has been slow, but I've also been at fault. I'm thinking about trying for tomorrow or Friday.

  5. #16865
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear1980  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm not Sarah.

    I'm posting to Sarah. Stop private messaging me.
    Not sure what the big deal was with Sarah. She sent me her number and I've text her several times with no response. Moving on.

  6. #16864

    Info on Sarah

    I would love to connect with Sarah as well, if anyone can share please let me know. Thanks.

  7. #16863

    Pinkie

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/185389239554

    This is the Pinkie I referred to in an earlier post. She is amazing.

  8. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBsJunk  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/091324912686

    Read some great reviews about her on TER. Anyone know if she is still around or have updated contact info? Might be my new ATF since I work in Richmond now. Of course, any similar suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. The talent is weak in Hampton Roads but I'll share what I can.
    She went on vacation earlier in July.

  9. #16861

    Jasmine Marie

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/598061260361

    Met up with her for BBBJ / qv. Pics are accurate and she has a fun personality. Solid skills though not in the league of Kryss or Pinkie. Some reviews have stated sketchy area but its a quiet neighborhood on SS. She asked if I had ever had a 3 some. No. She later texted rates if I were to be interested. Not sure if I will partake. As always, YMMV.

  10. #16860

    Sky in Chester

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/091324912686

    Read some great reviews about her on TER. Anyone know if she is still around or have updated contact info? Might be my new ATF since I work in Richmond now. Of course, any similar suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. The talent is weak in Hampton Roads but I'll share what I can.

  11. #16859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up yesterday and had to pass. $$$ for a hhr? In Richmond?

    I can't entertain that kind of markup, I don't care how good the reviews have been.
    Wow that's way too much, somebody must've paid it smh bolster their ego.

  12. #16858

    Valerie

    I hit her up yesterday and had to pass. $$$ for a hhr? In Richmond?

    I can't entertain that kind of markup, I don't care how good the reviews have been.

  13. #16857

    Maria

    Just contacted me, she's looking for company. Don't PM me for contact info, it hasn't changed.

  14. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear1980  [View Original Post]
    Sarah I'm looking for a regular when I come to Richmond. 3 days per week. Pm me!
    Guys I'm not Sarah.

    I'm posting to Sarah. Stop private messaging me.

  15. #16855
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    That's Becky / Pinky. Been in the game for a number of years now. Service is okay, she's nice, bigger in person. Haven't see her in a long time but I remembered rates were cheap.
    Glad to see she's back around. She's takes it up the ass. Suzy was my go to for that but she's not worth a shit anymore imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape