Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 43526
-
08-27-20 07:15 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 41Summer from 1060
Hey guys for a while there was a great provider at 1060 named Summer. Cute, fun, flirty, and sexy. She doesn't seem to be there any more. Does anyone know where she went? Thanks.
-
08-26-20 21:29 #29305Regular Member

Posts: 23Malden
Hi where's the location and price? If you don't mind sharing.
Originally Posted by Bigd69OG
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 20:26 #29304Senior Member

Posts: 1253I believe they have been closed since spring because of covid-19. I think it's just timing with the cop.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 19:04 #29303Senior Member

Posts: 51First Post-Quarantine Massage
Found a new spot on Middlesex Ave in Wilmington.
Its SO weird wearing a face mask, and visiting a provider with a face mask as well. Not seeing their face makes it so strange and much less attractive experience.
My provider had an attractive body. The table shower is brand new and really nice. Firm massage with a really good HE finish. I'm picky about the overall experience and I'd say this place is in my top three for the area. Attractive masseuse, clean and high quality facility, firm massage with back walking, no rush on the finish, OTC roaming. Standard house fee and tip. Will definitely repeat.
-
08-26-20 18:00 #29302Senior Member

Posts: 192But would you eat her pie?
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 16:23 #29301Senior Member

Posts: 29If true what a bummer: This place is great, a little pricey ($100 massage up front) but great service pre-covid. The spa is a gay bathhouse (not judging) however the massage rooms are a great massage with standard HE with mutual touching in play. The thinner provider does a weird BJ feeling motion with her chin to lower lip, weird but nice? They have table shower but not my thing. Again bummer if true!
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 14:53 #29300Senior Member

Posts: 33Massage RX Easton
Hello.
Has anyone been to massage RX lately. Wanted to give it a try but it's 80.00 for massage. Just don't want to be disappointed again. Any info helps. Thank you.
-
08-26-20 14:51 #29299Regular Member

Posts: 1Best AMP in north shore?
I'm new to the area. Looking to find a AMP to try out. Missing my girls back home. HMU with some info please. Thanks.
-
08-26-20 14:46 #29298Senior Member

Posts: 207Nana
I don't think I could let anyone named Nana touch my dong. I'd want Nana to pinch my cheek and knit me a scarf.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 11:02 #29297Regular Member

Posts: 101st floor, otc roaming, no full, I wish.
Originally Posted by Brady65
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 10:25 #29296Regular Member

Posts: 10Malden
I'm New to this and Planning to visit soon. There are two in that building. Is this one on the first floor? Any roaming allowed? HJ or full service?
Originally Posted by Bigd69OG
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 10:11 #29295Senior Member

Posts: 372Cross eyed is Coco whom has worked at these spas off and on for the last year or so.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Nana is rebranded Apple. Not sure why they changed her name, but that's who she was going as at 220 until she switched stores a week or two ago. Was reviewed here under that name and location.
-
08-26-20 10:07 #29294Senior Member

Posts: 72Prostate
Been to East in Braintree twice since the reopen. Both times with a different girl, both times with a great PM. Very "in depth" and very vigorous. I believe it was Lisa the first time who actually worked the prostate but I'll go back for either one.
Originally Posted by Mm196
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 09:44 #29293Asshole

Posts: 968By the way, Nana looked amazingly similar to Angela at 1060. I was like, Angela, is that you? She said she is 24. Most likely lied to me.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 09:30 #29292Asshole

Posts: 968Yes to everything you said. Except for masks — it really doesn't matter for me.
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




