Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4069
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    She's now listed in Florida, Florida. Scammer.
    She blocked me when I refused the electronic advance, must have had the uhaul in the driveway waiting for her. LOL.

  2. #4068

    Milky

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec180...3-f174060c9c75

    Scammer, goes to text very soon after initial contact. Send some pretty hot pictures that seem real but shortly there after gives the sob story about being broke and eating grocery money. Asks for an advance via electron a transfer.
    She's now listed in Florida, Florida. Scammer.

  3. #4067

    StellaSarah

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c855...3-24eb161ebad2

    Want's you to pay for videos and pics, I'm guessing scammer.

  4. #4066

    Millymilkysweet

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec180...3-f174060c9c75

    Scammer, goes to text very soon after initial contact. Send some pretty hot pictures that seem real but shortly there after gives the sob story about being broke and eating grocery money. Asks for an advance via electron a transfer.

  5. #4065

    Persianbabyyas

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9c2d...8-56d4af8be432

    Nice enough in her cut and paste response which requires a $40 a day allowance "starting today" before she is ever willing to meet. I'll pass.

  6. #4064

    Lexi so lavish

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cd7b...9-3be36e3b71f3

    I've said this before, somebody must be paying it or they wouldn't be asking for it. This one is looking for 4 K / month. LOL Another pass for me. Good for her if she's actually getting that much.

  7. #4063

    Cream pie

    Wow, she advertise cream pie as well. I would jump on it, but I like long term SBs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/73a86...4-701a47b1f3fc

    Got a love this girls marketing strategy. LOL.

    " About Me.

    This corona is a bust but let me help you bust a quick nut baby. Can't do meets for a couple days sorting out my living situation".

  8. #4062

    Uptoyou01

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73a86...4-701a47b1f3fc

    Got a love this girls marketing strategy. LOL.

    " About Me.

    This corona is a bust but let me help you bust a quick nut baby. Can't do meets for a couple days sorting out my living situation".

  9. #4061

    Tbell01 new pics

    Was talking to this one a couple months ago, looks like she made a new account with more pics. Love the look, anyone talking to her or got any info? Last time she went silent as we were setting up a meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/efbcb...3-0570a1d7f456

  10. #4060

    Chrissie

    I used to see her as well, I can almost deal with her lackluster performance because her body is smokin and she is a pretty cool girl. But she has this "locked thigh" thing she does where you can't even go in half way. Very annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Thank you both for the heads up! I'm still getting inundated with a lot of SA messages lately, and working through my pre-existing sizable SB rotation already keeps me occupied aplenty. So I might not see Chrissie after all, especially if she's more of a dead fish as you say.

    Meh, we'll see. Cheers!

  11. #4059

    Sarah1345

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1a469...7-aee953618e23

    Pretty sure she's a scam. She hit me up and we went to text soon after, without asking she sent over some super hot pics. Then tells me she's 300 PPM but requires a deposit of 100, a chick this hot doesn't do 300 PPM. I passed.

  12. #4058

    Bbybear45

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc717...3-ca91d0911c97

    Anyone ever talk to this one? She seems legit and I could swear I have read something about her before but a search here didn't turn anything up.

  13. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here is one for you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b

    She is looking for 500 ppm, and at least 2000 a month. A real cutie, but a real sense of entitlement, if anyone wants to deal with the attitude.
    Ha. She just told me her last guy gave her 700 PPM. She is also expecting all meets to be at a hotel so there's another expense. Super cute girl but I'll pass.

  14. #4056

    Any luck?

    Anyone had any luck with this one? Been messaging with her and may see her this week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5cc5...6-a94b5683b1ef

  15. #4055

    Natalia_xox

    Here is one for you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b

    She is looking for 500 ppm, and at least 2000 a month. A real cutie, but a real sense of entitlement, if anyone wants to deal with the attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape