Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1
    You just had a DI girl as Caitlin was one. Correct, no providers in FW worth doing right now and certainly not worth donating for the pleasure. Maybe One or two if it were free. Seems the couple that aren't old, fat and ugly or skinny and high are a tad bit crazy.

  2. #14628

    Any foot fetishists out there?

    I always have the hardest time getting my kink on if anyone knows someone into it. The screener at DI will just say anything goes while the girl has no idea so asking ahead of time is a waste unless someone knows specific girls willing. Stephanie was good for it but was fairly old for me and Kelsey is cute as hell but did not offer it at all despite what the scheduler says. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

  3. #14627

    DI Jaimee

    Whoo. Daammmnn! Spent a Little time with Jaimee today. A little conversation to get to know each other and then down to fun. Very nice body, nice oral action. She does like to receive oral. 2 words come to mind. Wet and wet and when she gripped she gripped. Great pussy. She's not as wild as tabby but she is a close second. Only negative and this is a small one. Breast were man made and a little firm but not terrible.

    Overall great time and would definitely recommend.

  4. #14626

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    Great body and very pretty. Dumber than Summer. It's probably a good thing you didn't DATY late in the day. She likes being hit from the rear the best. Good kisser.
    That's saying a lot since Summer couldn't go toe to toe with a box of rocks. Wish I would have enjoyed Honey when she was in the orange shorts. She looked hot back then!

  5. #14625
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    She offers BBBJ and cim now.
    She looks hot and has a cool selection of boots. Does she just visit now? Curious because she posted a pic of her dancing on instagram of a club that does not look like Indy?

  6. #14624

    Caitlin

    She offers BBBJ and cim now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I agree Caitlin is good looking. I haven't seen her since she left DI, I know she's on eros which I check frequently, and for $300/ hr I definitely would go back, my issue is when she switched to covered BJ I just had a hard time coping. Something about being able to blow it in that mouth for our first several sessions to all of a sudden not being able to just made me want to explore elsewhere. If she converts back to CIM I would love to know and I would absolutely go back and start seeing her probably almost weekly. Her face and eyes are really pretty and her legs are long which is super hot. She also has a slim body. She's worth the experience and maybe sometime I'll go back and accept the CBJ but for now I'm trying out other girls. I love this hobby!!

  7. #14623

    DI girls

    I've been on DI and never had been with any of the gorgeous gals on there. I'd love to see Bianca but she will only see you if you've seen other girls on there. I'd love to work my way to her and was wondering what girl would be easy to set up a date with? Delilah and Shyne seemed like two I'd like to see sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #14622

    My favorites are:

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    Amber, Tabby and Jojo. You won't see Tabby this week. She's off for a while taking some personal time.

  9. #14621

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MoveForward  [View Original Post]
    My advice to everyone is not to fall in love with prostitutes because they are selling an experience. That experience is sucking or fucking any penis with enough cash, and when we start to think otherwise you may do something you regret, or be put in a perilous situation as a result. Two words Dalia Dippolito.
    Part of the experience is falling in love, at least for the time a monger is in the room and paying. You can't compare Honey to Dalia, Honey has never been married, at least not yet. I wouldn't mind marrying her. IMO her body is nearly perfect. I would need a chick on the side that had a higher IQ than 80, just so I could carry on an intelligent convo.

  10. #14620

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her.
    Great body and very pretty. Dumber than Summer. It's probably a good thing you didn't DATY late in the day. She likes being hit from the rear the best. Good kisser.

  11. #14619
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Caitlin Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1
    I agree Caitlin is good looking. I haven't seen her since she left DI, I know she's on eros which I check frequently, and for $300/ hr I definitely would go back, my issue is when she switched to covered BJ I just had a hard time coping. Something about being able to blow it in that mouth for our first several sessions to all of a sudden not being able to just made me want to explore elsewhere. If she converts back to CIM I would love to know and I would absolutely go back and start seeing her probably almost weekly. Her face and eyes are really pretty and her legs are long which is super hot. She also has a slim body. She's worth the experience and maybe sometime I'll go back and accept the CBJ but for now I'm trying out other girls. I love this hobby!!

  12. #14618

    Caitlin Isabel

    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1

  13. #14617

    Petite little swinger

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    I see her ads on some swinger websites.

  14. #14616

    She is out there

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    If you search you can see videos of her getting pounded by some fellas and two guys and her. The guys play with each other as well. If you are into that. Not me!

    Quickly removed her from my list.

  15. #14615

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who doesn't?
    When the wall is rapidly approaching. The wall always wins.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape