Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 1386 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13653

    Teetee Barrington

    Anyone have any info on this one. I Have not been able to access the reviews area on EB or LC. Is anyone having the same issue?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/53526637/

  2. #13652
    Looks like they are in a building at 40th and Western, 280 for FS.

    Anyone been there to check it out?

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809

  3. #13651

    Cash App & Gift Card Scam


  4. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see Rebecca? If so, I would really appreciate some info regarding her location, menu, and screening procedure. You can PM me if you want. Thank!
    Saw her in January before covid. She's a lot bigger than her pics show. Like BBW not just curvy. Her menu was decent $$ for BBW and FS. I would see her again in a pinch, it just for outcall. Her place was her apartment. It was nasty. She breeds parakeets so her place smelled like an old school per shop. If you have any sort of allergy to animal dander stay away!

  5. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    I saw cherry last year before all this covid stuff and she wasn't like that at all. Fingered her and whatnot without issue.
    Hmm, ok, maybe just me then. She's certainly attractive enough to try out, so maybe worth a try for anyone considering her with the usual YMMV expectation.

  6. #13648

    Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    I agree with you that she looks like Audree from CCG. Pictures of her face and tats seem to confirm that. I haven't seen her, but her TER reviews pretty much match what you reported.

  7. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    Same experience in my dreams. She is very big now and thick. Saw her about 3 days ago. Pics are not even close. I'm not very big, so to get in her, I had to restle with her legs. LOL.

    She wouldn't put her phone on silent, it just keeps ringing. During position changes, she'd be texting a lot. BBBJ, was good, and daty was OK. A bit of smell down there, so I didn't partake much. No cim. I wouldn't repeat either. YMMV.

  8. #13646

    Pawg? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Please report back after seeing them, that ad is most provocative and the girls look up for most anything and are very uninhibited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I wouldn't say she's fat at all. Definition of thic pawg if you ask me
    She had body fat dripping out of hey clothes left right and centre.

    I all glad you had good time with her. To each his own I guess.

  9. #13645

    Exercise caution obtaining agency girls' numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success seeing an agency girl independently and cutting out the middle man? I always reverse image search provider pics and occassionally they lead back to social media. I've always been tempted but never gone through with it, curious if anyone else has.
    I was using this technique quite effectively. Getting numbers and splitting the agency cost. So lets say agency is 350 and their cut is normally 100. Then I'd pay 300 that way both the girl and I get $50 off.

    First couple of girls I tried it on worked well, I'd see them at the hotel they were working at inbetween agency booked clients. And with both I was able to forgo the rubber and CIP as well.

    Of course, I got overconfident and tried it with the next few agency girls and got myself banned from no less than 3 agencies.

    You can't get greedy and impatient. You have to see the same girl a handful of times, build good rapport, determine whether she'll narc on you to the booker. Then indirectly pop the question.

  10. #13644

    Providers with huge pussy lips

    Was wondering if anyone knew of any providers in their 20's /30's with large labia minor. All help is appreciated!

  11. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen girls from an agency since the days I saw girls that madame had working for her. I stay away from agencies. My current lineup is enough for me.
    While it is great to kno that you are intent with your current lineup it still did not answer the question or address the post in any way. Anyone know if these girls are worth the price of independents?

  12. #13642

    Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJones211  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.

  13. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm unfortunately. Her Snap also shows her doing all kinds of kinky things and sounding like the word's biggest nympho, but in person she's very friendly but just too overly germaphobic and careful for her line of work. There's nothing bordering on GFE and so much attention to covers and what's being touched, etc that her sessions end up feeling almost clinical. I'm not one of the guys pushing for every session to be a sloppy, completely uninhibited marathon of uncovered acts, and I've had some very passionate connections along with plenty of lackluster transactions, but she definitely stood out as one of the most skittish and I don't think would meet even a very low bar for GFE.
    I saw cherry last year before all this covid stuff and she wasn't like that at all. Fingered her and whatnot without issue.

  14. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    She is fat, I did not even proceed with her. Her performance maybe good but looks were way below par.
    Crazy, I wouldn't say she's fat at all. Definition of thic pawg if you ask me.

  15. #13639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809
    Please report back after seeing them, that ad is most provocative and the girls look up for most anything and are very uninhibited.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape