Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
    Yeah, its her her rate is 185 something / hr.

  2. #22358
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
    Just seen her pics today and man she's got a nice ass.

    You probably don't see the donation because it might be a legal thing you know? Why you not make an appointment with that pretty lady. I did and fun time for sure. Such a pretty thang!

  3. #22357
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSpek  [View Original Post]
    Candy from temptation might be in "SA" on 17th. I have never seen her and I do not know what "SA" means please inform me what SA means.
    Santa Ana?

  4. #22356
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.
    Yes that's her.

  5. #22355

    Krystal

    Just curious, is the famous Krystal every one mentioned here is the Viet gal, ig is Krystal 415. ? Trying fir an apt with her and her rate given isn't $ anymore.

  6. #22354
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoddddd  [View Original Post]
    The new place Happy Face on 1045x beach blvd, old Rose spa shop area. 1 cute Viet and one busty one. Everything available, masks off.

    Fullerton spa open, they won't answer the phone and require appointments.

    China places on Edginger in SA, by Subway ok 35-45 yrs. 2509 Edinger like 70 year old grandma comes out, I ask for young lady and out comes 60 yr old grandma;(GG few Chinese places open with 1 girl, le palace and air body. Pretty sure is the ugliest or oldest girl. Harbor across from McD's milfy Viets, GFE and you can get a haircut too. Curvy Candy V girl DD's from Temptation in Stanton might be in SA on 17th, might not as she's always "come back tomorrow" every time I ask. Other v girls there, but not eye Candy. TLC in SA has a few hotties, total hoochies, they greet you in their lingerie, bring some bank. Oh, the pics online are all fake except 6*. Happy hunting.
    Candy from temptation might be in "SA" on 17th. I have never seen her and I do not know what "SA" means please inform me what SA means.

  7. #22353

    What location is this at?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulongitlog  [View Original Post]
    Skyy.

    Her nuru technique was alright. Not really a massage that will take out the notches but she does have a nice body. The pix in her IG are close representation. She definitely has some big knockers. Finished between those huge tits which felt great.

    6* Emily.

    I'm not sure if it was just my bad luck. But they kept trying to switch someone else when I've already made an appt with Emily. Hoping to get similar experience as the others but I didn't get the same luck. She basically looked like she was in pain the entire time. Most likely sore. She said I was too big but I doubt it. I'd say just a little above avg. But no mandingo for sure. She's definitely cute tho.

    Michelle / Mia.

    Great nuru technique. Sensual. The reverse cowgirl is definitely as great as others have said. She has a fantastic body with a pretty face too. Finished between her nice tits too but since she had too much oil, she couldn't keep those nice tits wrapped fully around the entire time.

    If anyone has any other suggestions for a nice Russian finish, please lmk. Also, I'm hoping to have a tf / BJ cim finish. If anyone has any info where to get this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    So what location is this at?

  8. #22352
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14  [View Original Post]
    Have seen just a few reports on this place and word on what is offered and is it just the standard rate? Have been across the street a few time at 6* but wanted to expand the selection.
    Not much there. Just some laundry ladies and 50 ish grannies. The feature FS older mom, Lily, quit a month ago.

  9. #22351
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    What's the report on your visits to Havana and pure?
    Elite on el toro see Kate. She's a 10.

  10. #22350

    Pure

    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    What's the report on your visits to Havana and pure?
    Pure was ok but kind of a ramshackle place with the weird halls and connecting additions and stuff. I don't know how clean it was but I wasn't impressed. Liked the parking though.

  11. #22349

    True health

    Have seen just a few reports on this place and word on what is offered and is it just the standard rate? Have been across the street a few time at 6* but wanted to expand the selection.

  12. #22348
    With the spas all closed down by order of the governor and law enforcement use this platform to close them down permanently is it really a smart thing to post this info. I know this is how you can find out about a good spa but sometime you have to use your brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spud666  [View Original Post]
    Serenity spa Lake Forest looks closed but just walk in anyway, as the door is unlocked. Two girls working. One Asian MILF and one middle aged Latina (I think). I had her this time. Decent short massage with lots of of teasing. On the flip, plenty of roaming was freely offered up. She is also a good actress with her verbal moaning and excitement. .4 HH + .6 tip.

  13. #22347

    Serenity spa Lake Forest

    Serenity spa Lake Forest looks closed but just walk in anyway, as the door is unlocked. Two girls working. One Asian MILF and one middle aged Latina (I think). I had her this time. Decent short massage with lots of of teasing. On the flip, plenty of roaming was freely offered up. She is also a good actress with her verbal moaning and excitement. .4 HH + .6 tip.

  14. #22346

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Bali Massage off Beach today and left disappointed. Young mamasan in her late 30's said, "They only take appointment and no walk in allow. ".

    There were couple of attractive looking ladies working.
    I called a few times and no answer. Did you get the names of the attractive providers? I read about Yoyo on the other site.

  15. #22345

    Paid for hour. Actual hh. + Refund

    I wanted an hour and paid for the hour. Waited waited waited. HH with refund.

    Is this typical now in OC with tipping ++ for minimum?

    Busy busy place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape