Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 976 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3956

    Chanel

    Seen Chanel in Lehigh she wasn't the bad charged a little bit more than what I wanted to pay especially since everything was covered. She works in her home and was good service all around. Pictures are pretty accurate.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-a...atina/31755101

  2. #3955

    Sexy sweet & classy

    Wow Roxanne just popped up and back for a good time with all. Contacted her earlier and was hesitant to see her after not willing to negotiate a price. So I just didn't answer. Then she text's me back and says will if I can make it at a certain time then that will be alright. Works every time if you don't give in. Roxanne is Puerto Rican which I haven't been with in a long time. She has a nice color to her, like beach tan and her fucking nipples are huge, and black as the center Chuckle candy we all fight for. Nice condo behind Wendy's on 41 and she is very bubbly. Sat down and its been a long time for me to sit and chat before getting blown out of my socks. A lot of fun reminiscing about all the places I have been in Puerto Rico, and her telling me so has she and we just hit it off. Great tasting pussy, and kisses her tits while you eat her pussy, if that don't turn you on I don't know what will. Mean while I crawl up and start sucking on those nipples also. But most of all before going north, I am eating that pussy and the lips of her pussy hang down just enough to almost feel like you have a gummy bear in your mouth. That my mongers is a great feeling both ways, her and I. Her tits are 38 DD and she is proud of them, and fuck she has a right to be. The pussy is nice and wet, and her moans are pretty much epic. Pulled out from mish, and shot a nice load on her tits, which she rubbed and said how warm it feels. Shit I hope so other wise I would be dead LOL, or shooting cold cum. Says she is 44 and could be, but fucks like she likes it and knows what she is doing. The thick man will be a cumming back again. Ciao monges.

  3. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyRey  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Nyla on and off for a few years. Bigger AA girl with massive tits. Think big, then add even more. Weave isn't great, tends to move or come out if you pull or move it too much. Perky, upbeat, laughs a lot.

    She is very submissive and willing. Takes direction very well. Offers Greek, but so far have only been able to barely visit the Isles after several attempts. Lot of ass there, and extremely tight. Not a bait and switch, but not far off.

    DT game is OK. Major gag reflex, but will give it her best. CIM, COF, CIP, CIA all available. She's good for two rounds if you've got it in you. A very sweet, honestly innocent girl. $ for the hr.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/269256810635
    Let me start by saying I get we all have our preferences and as always YMMV. I reviewed her on TER back in April. Here is her ad https://escortindex.com/ad/sarasota/...-0581/1/106971.

    I don't believe the pics were ever her. If they were they are very old. Yes. She is super nice and willing to do anything. Yes. She has huge tits. That said it was the worst experience in all my years in the hobby. The room was dark and she is a short, fat girl with a really bad weave that was literally falling out when I was there. I was going to just leave but she offered me a massive discount to her already low rate. I felt so bad that I agreed to stay at the original rate. I literally closed my eyes and did a standing BBBJ turned face fuck CIM. At one point I grabbed her head and came away with a handful of hair. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I am just sharing this as a cautionary tell. LMFAO!

  4. #3953

    Lisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorro1808  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lisy in Naples / Golden Gate several times. https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276.

    She is the girl in the photos and is full GFE, open to directions and very open minded. 1. 6/250.

    You will have fun and a good time.
    Zorro, her ad is all in Spanish. Does she speak English? Asking for a friend.

  5. #3952

    Go see Lisy! You will not be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy69  [View Original Post]
    What I have had happened to me with the Spanish ads. Someone else is texting for them and has normally been a different girl then in the pics. They speak little if any English. 3 times, disappointed once. So I stopped. The different girls are just as or better looking. They end up giving me there number but never have returned a call.
    I have seen Lisy in Naples / Golden Gate several times. https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276.

    She is the girl in the photos and is full GFE, open to directions and very open minded. 1. 6/250.

    You will have fun and a good time.

  6. #3951

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Great review! Only thing missing is the donation.
    Sorry about that $. 2 for 1 pop up to a hr and $$ for 2 pops in the hr also and she does not clock watch at all.

  7. #3950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    So last night I texted her and she responded very quickly and was easy setup for me to pick her up and go back to my place so we had a 15 to 20 minutes drive and we chat for the ride and we got to my place and off come everything and she started with BBBJ which was amazing this girl is a head monster she is gives one of the best BBBJ's I yet to get and very sloppy one and she does not have a gag reflex I could tell you that she takes directions very well and is there to please you I couldn't hold it back and I blow and she all the way down for it to slid down the back of her throat and I finished that one with cim the come round 2 and she started again with BBBJ which then went to BBFS when she got on top and started to ride me then we jumped to doggy and she like when you are pulling her hair as you slam it and smack her ass she was soaking wet then flipped her around and pinned her legs to her head and was pounding it when she squirted all over we found a gosher and just pounded it till I blow again with a finish cip let me tell you she is here to please you anyway she can she said your wish is my command and she is definitely a repeat with out a doubt her pics do t do her justice much better in person so if anyone want a great time give this one a call she is a very open minded laid back girl here is here link I do have some pics of her and a video of her squirting so pm me and I will send the to you link is.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/741617017720
    Great review! Only thing missing is the donation.

  8. #3949

    This is China I posted to the wrong girl sorry guys my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    So last night I texted her and she responded very quickly and was easy setup for me to pick her up and go back to my place so we had a 15 to 20 minutes drive and we chat for the ride and we got to my place and off come everything and she started with BBBJ which was amazing this girl is a head monster she is gives one of the best BBBJ's I yet to get and very sloppy one and she does not have a gag reflex I could tell you that she takes directions very well and is there to please you I couldn't hold it back and I blow and she all the way down for it to slid down the back of her throat and I finished that one with cim the come round 2 and she started again with BBBJ which then went to BBFS when she got on top and started to ride me then we jumped to doggy and she like when you are pulling her hair as you slam it and smack her ass she was soaking wet then flipped her around and pinned her legs to her head and was pounding it when she squirted all over we found a gosher and just pounded it till I blow again with a finish cip let me tell you she is here to please you anyway she can she said your wish is my command and she is definitely a repeat with out a doubt her pics do t do her justice much better in person so if anyone want a great time give this one a call she is a very open minded laid back girl here is here link I do have some pics of her and a video of her squirting so pm me and I will send the to you link is.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/741617017720
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    I have a video of her squirting also if you want pm me i can't load it and have a couple more pictures that won't let me load.
    I did her review after I realized I made that mistake.

  9. #3948

    Nyla. Worth the $$$

    Have seen Nyla on and off for a few years. Bigger AA girl with massive tits. Think big, then add even more. Weave isn't great, tends to move or come out if you pull or move it too much. Perky, upbeat, laughs a lot.

    She is very submissive and willing. Takes direction very well. Offers Greek, but so far have only been able to barely visit the Isles after several attempts. Lot of ass there, and extremely tight. Not a bait and switch, but not far off.

    DT game is OK. Major gag reflex, but will give it her best. CIM, COF, CIP, CIA all available. She's good for two rounds if you've got it in you. A very sweet, honestly innocent girl. $ for the hr.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/269256810635

  10. #3947

    China is a great provider whoever is looking for a black girl

    So last night I texted her and she responded very quickly and was easy setup for me to pick her up and go back to my place so we had a 15 to 20 minutes drive and we chat for the ride and we got to my place and off come everything and she started with BBBJ which was amazing this girl is a head monster she is gives one of the best BBBJ's I yet to get and very sloppy one and she does not have a gag reflex I could tell you that she takes directions very well and is there to please you I couldn't hold it back and I blow and she all the way down for it to slid down the back of her throat and I finished that one with cim the come round 2 and she started again with BBBJ which then went to BBFS when she got on top and started to ride me then we jumped to doggy and she like when you are pulling her hair as you slam it and smack her ass she was soaking wet then flipped her around and pinned her legs to her head and was pounding it when she squirted all over we found a gosher and just pounded it till I blow again with a finish cip let me tell you she is here to please you anyway she can she said your wish is my command and she is definitely a repeat with out a doubt her pics do t do her justice much better in person so if anyone want a great time give this one a call she is a very open minded laid back girl here is here link I do have some pics of her and a video of her squirting so pm me and I will send the to you link is.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...a/741617017720

  11. #3946

    I was thinking she was someone else

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    You are definitely right about that but she has a monster head game that makes up for everything trust me on that top 3 of all time. I am going to see her right now again and I will get some new pic to post on here for everyone to see.
    I am Sorry I was thinking that she was someone else but she is the one I seen the day before and she does a good BBBJ not monster like this other one I will put up review on her in a little bit sorry for the mix up I have seen like 5 ladies in the past 4 days LOL.

  12. #3945

    Most are yes. These seem to be but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have noticed multiple ads popping up with busty Hispanic girls with amazing asses. Today I text one and got the donation. My next text I mentioned that when I Googled the number it appears several girls have posted under the number. Immediately my phone rang. A girl with a Spanish accent says "I am calling to show you I am real". I said "Great, but that doesn't prove you are the one in the picture". Needless to say she sighed and ended the call. So. Has anyone had any success with these girls. I attached a few links. Notice the different girls with the same or different names with the same pics. Help me out!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hi-guy...nd-ha/32421976

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/714110843005

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...m/258416230959
    What I have had happened to me with the Spanish ads. Someone else is texting for them and has normally been a different girl then in the pics. They speak little if any English. 3 times, disappointed once. So I stopped. The different girls are just as or better looking. They end up giving me there number but never have returned a call.

  13. #3944

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    You are definitely right about that but she has a monster head game that makes up for everything trust me on that top 3 of all time. I am going to see her right now again and I will get some new pic to post on here for everyone to see.
    I have a video of her squirting also if you want pm mei can't load it and have a couple more pictures that won't let me load.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FullSizeR(6).jpg‎   IMG_0087.jpg‎  

  14. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from my regular provider (P. C Crystal) that because I'm a regular and have stuck with her through the Covid bullshit and her only doing glory hole, that my next visit is on the house! Any other regulars of her's get this or does she just really really just like me?? LOL. Just wondering
    I'm not a regular of hers yet but last time I was in town she gave me one of the best half hours of my life. I'm back in Town for a few days and hoping I can sneak away to see her.

  15. #3942

    Little bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Nice.

    Way to TOFTT. Wondered about her but lack of new pics scared Moby off. Itty bitty titties?
    You are definitely right about that but she has a monster head game that makes up for everything trust me on that top 3 of all time. I am going to see her right now again and I will get some new pic to post on here for everyone to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape