Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 965 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 1015 1065 1465 1965 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17387

    Going for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but I was wondering if you have?
    I made an appointment with her for today. I will update with my experience briefly afterwards.

  2. #17386

    New in Nashville

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for mature women. They know stuff! I was wondering if anyone has any interaction with her? PM is fine.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/655605127462
    I have not seen her but I was wondering if you have?

  3. #17385

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    One of this girl has video in porn hud.

    Smoking crack.

    https://es.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5ec4004152699#1.
    The video is pretty dammed pathetic. Just IMHO.

  4. #17384

    Beth. A Report

    I dreamt that I met with Beth. There were issues with scheduling and emergencies for some. The emergencies were valid family issues that couldn't wait. Let's let that slide.

    Once in the room, things were fine. She was friendly, normal, and surprisingly cute. And tall. And tanned.

    The rest of the dream was typical. No problems at all, no disagreements, no asking me to rent a car for her (like Bebe did months ago), no up charges or clock watching. No doubt whatsoever that we'll meet again. The last thing she told me was to keep in touch.

    For my own self-serving benefit, support her while she's here so she keeps visiting. If she sucked, I'd say so. She was quite worthwhile.

    Big thanks to Wayward for intruding her. Reach out to him for info. You won't find her ads or photos anywhere.

  5. #17383

    Beth

    Beth had to return to Huntsville last night but she said she is in town for a couple of days. She apologizes for appointments she missed and going ghost because she fell asleep from exhaustion until 130 pm today.

    So if you have her contact you might try again.

    Picture come from my text app.

  6. #17382

    Pixie stix

    Any info on this one? Seems new. By the name she looks fake.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/53547380/

  7. #17381

    Roxie the Rip Off

    Posts: 81.

    Roxie the Rip Off.

    I know, I know, I know. I can't freaking believe it, but it happened. This girl is a 100% total scam artist thief.

    This girl is a total scam. She will rip you off. . She is a thief and a liar.

    I really don't know what else to expect from STG. Is just a freaking bottomless swamp out there. She is posting in Chattanooga, Clarksville, and Nashville running the same con. Blow her phone up and waste her time for me gentlemen. She is nothing but low down dirty scum.

    I rarely if ever post a negative on here. I usually just go on and scratch it off as maybe the girl just had a bad day, but this one right her is nothing but a thief. She give ALL the good honest ladies out here a horrible reputation.

    I am posting in Nashville and Clarksville and Memphis to let all the others out there know about this POS.

    Watch for her ad, Watch for her number, and report her every time you see it. She deserves to be completely run out of Chattanooga and the state.

    http://chattanooga.skipthegames.com/...r/977611048674
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A0C2736-AB81-48DC-9D42-FD0968DF62EB.jpg‎  

  8. #17380

    Crack chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Never met them, and don't plan on it but those chicks are wild! Smoking crack on porn hub & talking about sucking dick! LMAO!!

    Funny shit there!
    I would not fuck her with a rental dick.

  9. #17379
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyFuck01  [View Original Post]
    One of this girl has video in porn hud.

    Smoking crack.

    https://es.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5ec4004152699#1.
    Never met them, and don't plan on it but those chicks are wild! Smoking crack on porn hub & talking about sucking dick! LMAO!!

    Funny shit there!

  10. #17378

    Fat boy

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBoySlimmy  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...w/601794930460

    If I recall correctly she's been reviewed here just don't remember how it went.
    As I recall she had good reviews and a fair donation.

  11. #17377

    New Girl China

    Had a dream about a curvy little spinner who just got into town. I lucked into seeing her checking into her room. Said she was about to post online. Went into her very clean hotel room. No signs of demons.

    Sexy exotic face (mixed black white Latina). Stripper body. Petite with curves in all the right places. Hot perfect cherry bottom. Soft Perky naturals with nice pencil eraser nips. Tight pink kitty tasted delicious.

    No kissing fingering or BBBJ bc of COVID. But the CBJ was skilled enough to make up for it. Licking and touching, DATY, CBJ, Mish, Doggy, Pop in hat, cuddle, CBJ, rcg, doggy, CBJ, doggy, pop in hat, massage and cuddle $$.

    She ignored her phone while we were busy, no rush, not even a glance at the clock. Very sweet and beautiful. No boyfriend or any friend. She does have a doberman, so treat her right, but you should do that anyway. She was really sweet and actually fun to be around. I have her number, so. I guess senior members pm for info. She said she will post an ad soon so if I find it or she send me a link I will add it. The second picture I took. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4217.jpeg‎   IMG_0148.jpg‎  

  12. #17376

    Hannah beth

    Don't waste your time or money, just not up to par at all.

  13. #17375

    Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of her a year ago and she was hot and tasty. Recently booked, but noped out when I saw her. The cute flat stomach was not flat or cute anymore, and her face looks like it got got in turbine. Tight little pink kitty if you're hard up with insomnia.

  14. #17374

    Any info on this one

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...w/601794930460

    If I recall correctly she's been reviewed here just don't remember how it went.

  15. #17373

    Seda

    Seda has had many great reviews, but she is definitely worth another testimony. If you have experienced providers with drama, unfulfilled promises, cutting your time short, drugs and worse. You will not experience this with Seda. She is an awesome lovely attractive Thai lady who's pics are accurate. If you like Asian's or just want a solid provider she is a great choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape