Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7412
    Fellas, I'm looking to get back into the scene. This time less regulars.

    Suggest someone that hasn't been reviewed and I'll take one for the team and check her out.

    I like them with lighter skin and not too big.

  2. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by DougSmith  [View Original Post]
    Her being bad with comms got me 40 off a session last week. She was definitely on something, but I didn't care. All I know is that she sucked and slurped with enthusiasm for 30 minutes
    I'll try again.

    The shit we put up with to get our dicks sucked.

  3. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and was interested but I haven't seen anyone TOFT. Any feedback would be great on her.
    I passed due to rate don't match reputation imo.

  4. #7409
    Hey, is megapersonals.com a reliable source? It seems like I see the same posts constantly.

    Thanks.

  5. #7408

    Oh yeah, like this is real.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11157999

    If it we're I may have a dream with her in it based on that she's actually pretty. But the grammar is so bad it's obvious. ROTFLMAO!

  6. #7407

    Discount for bad comms

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of hers, I actually saw her this past weekend. She stops texting back after scheduling dates because she's doing candy and she loses all concept of time and reality. I've finally gotten her trained enough that she knows I'm not waiting in the parking lot on her anymore. I just knock on her door and she lets me in.
    Her being bad with comms got me 40 off a session last week. She was definitely on something, but I didn't care. All I know is that she sucked and slurped with enthusiasm for 30 minutes.

  7. #7406

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of hers, I actually saw her this past weekend. She stops texting back after scheduling dates because she's doing candy and she loses all concept of time and reality. I've finally gotten her trained enough that she knows I'm not waiting in the parking lot on her anymore. I just knock on her door and she lets me in.
    Saw Juicy Monday afternoon. Same tricks made me wait I left made her give me discount for coming back. Awesome as always.

  8. #7405

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Guess she changed her name, but that's Juicy!. She has a record of having terrible comms and leaving you waiting which could have the case here. I've never seen her but I don't get why she keeps you waiting or even ghosted consistently.
    I'm a regular of hers, I actually saw her this past weekend. She stops texting back after scheduling dates because she's doing candy and she loses all concept of time and reality. I've finally gotten her trained enough that she knows I'm not waiting in the parking lot on her anymore. I just knock on her door and she lets me in.

  9. #7404

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop  [View Original Post]
    Third and most likely final attempt to see Ca'MIA.

    Contacted her via text. Very responsive the whole time. Once I arrived.

    At her motel silence. Attempted a call and three messages no response.

    This is pretty much what happened both other times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53506763/
    Guess she changed her name, but that's Juicy!. She has a record of having terrible comms and leaving you waiting which could have the case here. I've never seen her but I don't get why she keeps you waiting or even ghosted consistently.

  10. #7403
    Third and most likely final attempt to see Ca'MIA.

    Contacted her via text. Very responsive the whole time. Once I arrived.

    At her motel silence. Attempted a call and three messages no response.

    This is pretty much what happened both other times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53506763/

  11. #7402

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    She is ok. Saw her yesterday. Nice girl and will give you everything she has to make you happy. Everything covered. Easy enough comms and nice enough place. Has a roommate but she didn't bother us. Looks like her pics. Not GFE. But will please. Even with cover head game wasn't bad. Would repeat In a pinch. Only issue was we agreed on a number and when I got there she said that was for a qv. Wanted $$ for and HR and $40 for HHR. I showed her the texts and she said oops and accepted. Would be the only thing that put me off. Otherwise nice rack and looks like her pics and delivers.
    At those rates and no BBBJ or GFE I wouldn't bother. IMO there are girls out there that look just as good as her and charges less / offer more.

  12. #7401

    Katie

    She is ok. Saw her yesterday. Nice girl and will give you everything she has to make you happy. Everything covered. Easy enough comms and nice enough place. Has a roommate but she didn't bother us. Looks like her pics. Not GFE. But will please. Even with cover head game wasn't bad. Would repeat In a pinch. Only issue was we agreed on a number and when I got there she said that was for a qv. Wanted $$ for and HR and $40 for HHR. I showed her the texts and she said oops and accepted. Would be the only thing that put me off. Otherwise nice rack and looks like her pics and delivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few ask about her but never seen a review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53495432/

  13. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few ask about her but never seen a review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53495432/
    I saw her ad and was interested but I haven't seen anyone TOFT. Any feedback would be great on her.

  14. #7399

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions? No aa, or old, but open to suggestions.
    Seen a few ask about her but never seen a review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53495432/

  15. #7398

    Willing to TOFTT

    Any suggestions? No aa, or old, but open to suggestions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape