Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 13317
-
08-25-20 02:51 #4707Regular Member

Posts: 1Best in town-be a gentleman
This is all woman. Perfect ass, great attitude, smells phenomenal. Cool to hang out with. Will be returning. Please be nice and tip well. She is the real deal.
https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...0/603118445557
-
08-25-20 01:52 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 595Lake Pelzer
Caught plenty of Tuna in Lake Pelzer, lmao.
Originally Posted by Topflight70en
[View Original Post]
It ain't like the old days Top that's for sure. Now days if you find one honest and sweet lady that loves to fuck you stay with them.
Stay Safe Brother!!
L2 p.
-
08-25-20 00:45 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 180Unique ad
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Come+hangout+with+her.
Seems strange. Nice believable pics sent.
-
08-25-20 00:36 #4704Regular Member

Posts: 23Has anyone seen her lately? Really would like to see her again if everything good.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 22:42 #4703Regular Member

Posts: 23Didn't see her but she did send a verification pic so I think she's real. But was already 7 months so it was a little too far along for me. I'm hoping to catch her if she's back at later on.
Originally Posted by Catlicker69
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:30 #4702Regular Member

Posts: 5Pregnant
Also interested in her. But she has multiple numbers.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:09 #4701Regular Member

Posts: 18Back with 2 reviews
Ms. Butta.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/874841293019
Had a dream with Ms. Butta last night. She came to my residence and we sat in her car. Her lollipop specials was well worth and finished in the backseat with back shots until I exploded. I would repeat.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/851124485799
Met up with her at a private residence in Greer. BJ game was exceptional. She insisted on bbj but I wanted it covered. Funny thing was she got hot during service in her own place. Why don't you cut your air on LOL but I would repeat for the mouthpiece again.
-
08-23-20 19:45 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 144Wants PayPal Deposit
This one replied to my first text with:
I require a 150 deposit thru PayPal moore831831@gmail.com.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689770356793
Maybe one of you deep pocket guys can take one for the team. If it works out, I can give you a great deal on some Water Front Property in Pelzer I can let you have for a cheap price.
STG is nothing but fakes, flakes, and scams these days.
Later,
Top.
-
08-22-20 16:29 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes she is worth it
Your paying for the quality. And it's worth it. The only time me she will rush you is if you try to overstay your time. She is all quality.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 13:50 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 244Idk a $ qv bbj only seems kinda steep to me considering most offer $80 qv for full service. Maybe I'm being to hard on her. Based on all of the positive reviews I might give her a try.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 09:45 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 1150The price is right and her kitty is tight too.
Originally Posted by Brennon68
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 08:58 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 244Redhead spinner
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/811225926876
Anyone seen her?
-
08-22-20 08:17 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 116I concur.
Very safe place and oh that hair. She has the most incredible hair. Handfuls and handfuls, pulling her down so she can DT. Ahhh yes, very nice. Price is right too, would recommend.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 22:24 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 1150Apartment complex, very safe and not sketchy. She's great for a qv and can take the chrome off of a trailer hitch.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 11:52 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 92Tag team
Have you tried these 2 ?
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/375267745444
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/901137466031
I think some of you guys already know mandy and her talent. So I recently had the pleasure of meeting her and her new friend Mackenzie. They are super fun to hangout with, and the donation was 250, for playing with both of them multiple pops. And they really get in to it and play with each other too. So was like a porno but no cum swapping since everything is covered. The place was pretty nice too. Getting hold of the is bit tricky, but try and try.










Reply With Quote






