Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 10619
-
08-24-20 19:46 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 83Very Naughty
If you search Naughty Natasha in Oregon on this site she pops up a few times. Looks like she belongs on this thread but also has a more than one rob reports.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 19:30 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 45Severina
She looks hot. Nice tone body. I was wondering if any of you have intel on her. Does she belong here?
https://escortindex.com/ad/portland/503-519-7/1/840726
-
08-24-20 18:06 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks!
Thanks for the info about LexiBlaq! She's off my list now!
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 18:04 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 97Blonde503 aka Tracy
Here's a direct link to Blonde503's add today: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/53523035/.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
She's a different lady from SashaBree. Blonde503 (aka Tracy) is definitely banned on TNA and probably for life due to outing a provider (at least one) and threatening to out some of her past clients to their wives if they didn't pay her. She finds out who their wives are and start texting them non-stop for weeks or even months. She's dangerous, unpredictable and no one to get involved with. You can still find threads about her on TNA by people who had major problems with her. Look up the first hand accounts yourself.
-
08-24-20 15:33 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 577Natasha from EB or Naughty Natasha from tna
Anyone have any intel on this lady? Popped up on EB today. Claims to have been Naughty Natasha from tna; but after a thorough combing through tna, the only 2 naughty Natashas were not her. One had 8 between the names and the other had 1311 after the names.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9712883123/1
Would appreciate intel whether she belongs on this thread or otherwise.
Thanks!
-
08-23-20 10:55 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 389Not Tracey AKA Blonde 503
This isn't Blonde 503 AKA Tracy. She's been on Skip The Games and Escort Babylon for awhile. Reports on this site indicate that she is quite a bit lager than the photos she advertises with.
Originally Posted by PoorOldMan
[View Original Post]
I expect TNA will take down her ad when the regulars start reporting it. She'll be banned over there in no time, because nobody on TNA offers BBFS. Ever!
This is Blonde 503:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/53447317/
-
08-23-20 10:33 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 73Going through TNA adds this morning and found this one openly advertising all three holes however you like it.
I seem to recall this person on there as Blonde503, who was certifiably bat shit crazy and banned from TNA but has reappeared under different handles.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
-
08-23-20 00:24 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 106LexiBlack
I saw her about 3 years ago terrible experience. I would never recommend.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 19:43 #3156Regular Member

Posts: 8Scammer alert
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/53459061/
Be safe out there.
-
08-22-20 18:39 #3155Banned Member

Posts: 100Crowned up
Don't waste your time or money on her. She's a crowned up hooker who will put out an alert on you if you "break" one of her zillions of "rules and rgulations".
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 02:36 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 152Likely not
When I broached the topic via text, she began lecturing me about the risks. I think she thinks she is to high and mighty to stoop thusly.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 14:15 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 97LexiBlaq?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq
Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!
-
08-20-20 21:38 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 127Miss Britney
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....issed-you-guys!-XoXo-Brit!
Does anyone have any recent information about her?
I failed in person and also after by text. She was pretty adamant so wondering if it was just me or if she has changed her services.
She is definitely one of the hottest ones out there....
-
08-19-20 15:46 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 96Youlovesomejade304
She is real and a hottie. Looks better than pics. Is young, tight and heavenly.
It is a little business like but makes up for it with a tight body. Everything is an add on. I went for the hour VIP with msog and cip. It was 4 bills and well worth it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
Enjoy Intofun.
-
08-18-20 16:16 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 237I figured
Yeah, I was thinking it was probably a scam, or at least fake pictures. She did get back to me with rates, but it is hours between when she responds to questions. Definitely seemed TGTBT, but I thought I would ask questions until she asked me to send money or buy a gift card.
Originally Posted by MrNaughty
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




