Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 888 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4708

    She's real.

    She is real pics are accurate had a dream with her last night had a good time will repeat.

  2. #4707

    Best in town-be a gentleman

    This is all woman. Perfect ass, great attitude, smells phenomenal. Cool to hang out with. Will be returning. Please be nice and tip well. She is the real deal.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...0/603118445557

  3. #4706

    Lake Pelzer

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    I can give you a great deal on some Water Front Property in Pelzer I can let you have for a cheap price.

    Later,

    Top.
    Caught plenty of Tuna in Lake Pelzer, lmao.

    It ain't like the old days Top that's for sure. Now days if you find one honest and sweet lady that loves to fuck you stay with them.

    Stay Safe Brother!!

    L2 p.

  4. #4705

    Unique ad

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Come+hangout+with+her.

    Seems strange. Nice believable pics sent.

  5. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Wow. All of this talk about Cali being LEO. I've only seen her once. Had a scheduled appointment and everything went great! Now the second time that I attempted to see her, I had a similar experience to the one described below. I texted and informed her that I saw her ad and that I was actually close by. She asked how far I responded something like ten minutes. She said that would work and asked me to pick up a box of condoms. The location was also high end. Now here's the difference in my experience. As I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel I see Cali, talking to some guy in a car. I watch that guy leave. She then text me that she needed about ten minutes. At that point I realized that I'm parked beside the client who beat me there. So my point is maybe you got double booked. Which sucks and a fucked up thing for a provider to do, but hey it happens.
    Has anyone seen her lately? Really would like to see her again if everything good.

  6. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Catlicker69  [View Original Post]
    Also interested in her. But she has multiple numbers.
    Didn't see her but she did send a verification pic so I think she's real. But was already 7 months so it was a little too far along for me. I'm hoping to catch her if she's back at later on.

  7. #4702

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Also interested in her. But she has multiple numbers.

  8. #4701

    Back with 2 reviews

    Ms. Butta.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/874841293019

    Had a dream with Ms. Butta last night. She came to my residence and we sat in her car. Her lollipop specials was well worth and finished in the backseat with back shots until I exploded. I would repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/851124485799

    Met up with her at a private residence in Greer. BJ game was exceptional. She insisted on bbj but I wanted it covered. Funny thing was she got hot during service in her own place. Why don't you cut your air on LOL but I would repeat for the mouthpiece again.

  9. #4700

    Wants PayPal Deposit

    This one replied to my first text with:

    I require a 150 deposit thru PayPal moore831831@gmail.com.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689770356793

    Maybe one of you deep pocket guys can take one for the team. If it works out, I can give you a great deal on some Water Front Property in Pelzer I can let you have for a cheap price.

    STG is nothing but fakes, flakes, and scams these days.

    Later,

    Top.

  10. #4699

    Yes she is worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Idk a $ qv bbj only seems kinda steep to me considering most offer $80 qv for full service. Maybe I'm being to hard on her. Based on all of the positive reviews I might give her a try.
    Your paying for the quality. And it's worth it. The only time me she will rush you is if you try to overstay your time. She is all quality.

  11. #4698
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    The price is right and her kitty is tight too.
    Idk a $ qv bbj only seems kinda steep to me considering most offer $80 qv for full service. Maybe I'm being to hard on her. Based on all of the positive reviews I might give her a try.

  12. #4697
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Very safe place and oh that hair. She has the most incredible hair. Handfuls and handfuls, pulling her down so she can DT. Ahhh yes, very nice. Price is right too, would recommend.
    The price is right and her kitty is tight too.

  13. #4696

  14. #4695

    I concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Apartment complex, very safe and not sketchy. She's great for a qv and can take the chrome off of a trailer hitch.
    Very safe place and oh that hair. She has the most incredible hair. Handfuls and handfuls, pulling her down so she can DT. Ahhh yes, very nice. Price is right too, would recommend.

  15. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I have always been interested and she has been recommended but I hardly ever go out. It is always felt safer and more comfortable for them to come to me. What is her location like?
    Apartment complex, very safe and not sketchy. She's great for a qv and can take the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape