Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 24549
-
08-27-20 18:36 #8244Regular Member

Posts: 16She has danced at several of the clubs on the block under the name Gemini most recently red room then indulge. Everyone is saying everything is covered I always got bbjcim from her on the block. She is a little bit all over the place and can be erratic depending on the day but does have a sexy body. She always had bf calling her though so proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 08:00 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 647That's the chick that looks like one of those characters from "The Dark Crystal" She used to run ads all the time about a year or so ago. She was legit and actually gave good service with a wide open and full menu. But just like many others, it's always hit or miss with these chicks depending on what day you catch them.
Originally Posted by TurboCharged
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 07:22 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 130SMH that new man is one of my good friends. About a year or 2 ago, we met her at one of the strip clubs I forget which one it was called, since then they've been on this "party life" and left my body really messed up. They broke up and I'm shocked to see her on here now. Told this guy I have no idea why you're trying to wife a stripper.
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
And yeah she's lying about kids. She's probably talking about her little sister.
-
08-27-20 03:14 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 213I know Charlie (new name!)
Former block dancer who told me she had a new man and was turning her life around. She was changed and out of the business, did not play anymore. Too bad we have heard that before. MDC.
Originally Posted by TurboCharged
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 23:18 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 43Charlie
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/53465028/
A total mess. Avoid. Texted this morning and set up an outcall for 7. I texted at 6 to confirm and she did. Then at 7:30 she texts to say she just got back from dinner and was getting in the shower. WTF? About 9 I texted asking where she was and she just went on a text barrage about how she's a single mom struggling to make ends meet, and she has to take care of her kids first, etc. At 10:30 she asked me to call the Uber to pick her up. A few minutes later the Uber driver calls me and said the lady is confused. She sounded really messed up, and was asking the Uber driver where he was taking her. She had no idea where she was. Like out there. She was obviously partying while giving me her single mom bull.
I had the driver take her back to where he picked her up from, and left him a big tip for having to deal with that chick.
I should have known better, but I really was in the mood for a chubby redhead. Ah well.
Turbo.
-
08-26-20 22:14 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 81What does it mean when she's open minded but all services are covered? Seems like a bit of a misnomer.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 15:29 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 29Cory
Thanks to John4044 saying this little petite treat was legit, I had a dream about this tiny, very petite hottie.
http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/fe...t/725791616836
Texts were returned somewhat quickly. Never left me hanging, and thankfully never ghosted me. She told me her name was Cory. She hadn't yet posted any ads for the day, so I took a shot and texted her, luckily getting an immediate response. Met her at a nice BWI hotel. She opened the door wearing a halter style black bra and a black thong. She asked to see my goods and quickly gave them a kiss. Then she hugged me and gave me a few pecks.
No signs that I could see of candy use, although her demeanor was just a little bit "out there". The room was very clean and tidy. No smoke at all. A nice change from some other providers.
We chatted for a minute or so. She was friendly and very accommodating. We agreed to BBBJ with either CIM or COF for $. She had me sit on the edge of the bed. She was on her knees and looked up at me and kissed me a few times without tongue. She pulled my shorts off and got right into it. Kissing my thighs and shaft, while stroking my legs and body with her hands. She put the whole thing in her mouth and worked it a bit, while looking up at me. She stopped for a sec and said she loves feeling it grow in her mouth. By then I was almost at full attention. She went back to work, trying her best to deep throat. She was very good at it, but couldn't get the last 2 inches down. So she got a good 6 inches down her tiny throat.
Her technique was good, asking me if I liked it slow or fast, and if I liked the boys played with. She did exactly as I asked. She continued for a while, still trying her best to get the whole thing down her throat. No gagging at all. She would pull back and go as far as she could repeatedly. Felt fantastic.
She had me lie on the bed and got between my legs and continued. After a bit I thought to myself that I HAVE to feel that tiny little pussy. I admitted to her that my cock really wants to be in her pussy. She asked if I brought more to allow the added time / effort. I had, thankfully. We agreed to an additional. 5 (total of $. 5). She put a condom on me with her hands and mouth and asked me how I wanted her. I said mish to start. She took her thong and bra off and got into position. What a beautiful tiny body. A cups at best, but nice little perky nips. And that shaved pussy looked as good as any I've seen. I mean the kind of images you see when you google perfect pussy.
I ran my hands all over her body, enjoying the view, then slowly rubbed myself against her pussy. I slid inside and felt how tight she was. Not the tightest I've had, but definitely on the tight side. She took everything I threw at her. She made some high pitched "oofs" and then started moaning. Had my way like that for a few minutes before asking her to turn over for doggy. She happily obliged and stuck that nice little ass up in the air. Wow what a view. Just my type.
Pounded it doggy for a bit while reaching around and grabbing her tits, squeezing her ass, and just rubbing my hands down her back. She started begging for me to cum inside her pussy. That's all it took, and I blew in the bag.
She cleaned me up and we chatted a few more minutes. She's a very nice, clean, friendly woman who I would recommend in a heartbeat. WELL worth the price of admission. On a side note, she does have a long surgical scar on her belly, going up and down, in line with her belly button. Completely healed and not a distraction at all, but just wanted to mention.
I would say she is a little skinnier in person than in the pics. Not in a bad way, IMO, as she is just about exactly how I prefer a woman. The ONLY thing I would prefer different would be some C cup tits. She's probably 5'0" 95 lbs.
Be careful out there!
-
08-26-20 10:33 #8237Regular Member

Posts: 3Laurel hunting
Hey all new here but not new to the game! See a few of why'all during the hunting. This site took me a while to set my account up but any who these are the two I hit recently.
Brazilian ***** she does 60/80 out laurel off Washington Blvd sketchy motel. Anal friendly.
She rushes but has a fat ass!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53571367/
Black petite *****.
100/140 off route 1 and Contee. Safe location. Also anal friendly.
She is awesome accommodates and is about her business!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53544779/
So far that's what I hit recently I will post more as times comes along thanks everyone and be safe!
-
08-25-20 19:29 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 186I had a nice dream myself the other day but no BBBJ.
Originally Posted by B.U.
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 11:36 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 198Gem
She can do better if she would respond to text and phone calls. I've been trying to see her for a couple of days, text her a couple times, ahe responded once, asked me to call, I tried calling 2 times, won't answer.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
Monoxide.
-
08-25-20 10:30 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 251We all knew it was going to happen
-
08-25-20 00:04 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 383Nasty
I totally agree with you guys. Unless you are looking for rail thin crack heads or sloppy / obese ugly chicks then Baltimore is your place. I said it before, Baltimore is a parking lot for the type I mentioned. I have asked several ladies from DC and Northern, VA why they never come to Baltimore and they said that the guys here are too cheap and the pimps are a big problem. I don't know how true all of this is but I would think that DC and VA would have just as many pimps as Baltimore.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 18:35 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 622Lots of prior warnings
Members have warned on this board about this place for some time now. Time to be extra careful or stay away for a while.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/cr...f7e-story.html
-
08-24-20 18:07 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 352Both areas are quite slim TBH. But both are miles better than Baltimore.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 15:33 #8230Regular Member

Posts: 1Saw this girl last week
Did an out call with the white girl from this ad- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53488900/ , I would ask for pics because she is not the same girl in the photo although she is still good looking. She was cute and had solid BJ. She has a black female who is her Pimp, she isn't hostile or anything but mentions several times not to talk money with the girls. Overall I would rate it a solid experience and can't wait to do it again because it seems there are basically no providers in the Aberdeen / Bel / Edgewood area.










Reply With Quote





