Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 681 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 731 781 1181 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14623

    DI girls

    I've been on DI and never had been with any of the gorgeous gals on there. I'd love to see Bianca but she will only see you if you've seen other girls on there. I'd love to work my way to her and was wondering what girl would be easy to set up a date with? Delilah and Shyne seemed like two I'd like to see sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #14622

    My favorites are:

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    Amber, Tabby and Jojo. You won't see Tabby this week. She's off for a while taking some personal time.

  3. #14621

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MoveForward  [View Original Post]
    My advice to everyone is not to fall in love with prostitutes because they are selling an experience. That experience is sucking or fucking any penis with enough cash, and when we start to think otherwise you may do something you regret, or be put in a perilous situation as a result. Two words Dalia Dippolito.
    Part of the experience is falling in love, at least for the time a monger is in the room and paying. You can't compare Honey to Dalia, Honey has never been married, at least not yet. I wouldn't mind marrying her. IMO her body is nearly perfect. I would need a chick on the side that had a higher IQ than 80, just so I could carry on an intelligent convo.

  4. #14620

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her.
    Great body and very pretty. Dumber than Summer. It's probably a good thing you didn't DATY late in the day. She likes being hit from the rear the best. Good kisser.

  5. #14619
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Caitlin Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1
    I agree Caitlin is good looking. I haven't seen her since she left DI, I know she's on eros which I check frequently, and for $300/ hr I definitely would go back, my issue is when she switched to covered BJ I just had a hard time coping. Something about being able to blow it in that mouth for our first several sessions to all of a sudden not being able to just made me want to explore elsewhere. If she converts back to CIM I would love to know and I would absolutely go back and start seeing her probably almost weekly. Her face and eyes are really pretty and her legs are long which is super hot. She also has a slim body. She's worth the experience and maybe sometime I'll go back and accept the CBJ but for now I'm trying out other girls. I love this hobby!!

  6. #14618

    Caitlin Isabel

    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1

  7. #14617

    Petite little swinger

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    I see her ads on some swinger websites.

  8. #14616

    She is out there

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    If you search you can see videos of her getting pounded by some fellas and two guys and her. The guys play with each other as well. If you are into that. Not me!

    Quickly removed her from my list.

  9. #14615

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who doesn't?
    When the wall is rapidly approaching. The wall always wins.

  10. #14614

    1 k a month

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillz  [View Original Post]
    I am 42 now, never married. All of my friends got married early twenties and by early thirties all of their wives didn't want me hanging out with them because I was single. They all gave me a hard time asking me why I never got married. I would bring new girls over to their kids birthday parties every year, hence why the hags didn't like me. Well, now they are are all divorced with a few kids and paying 1 k a month child support. Guess who's calling to hang out with me now? I never got married for a reason.
    Is a damn bargain. They got off easy.

  11. #14613

    Mara Fae

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.

  12. #14612

    Tiffany DI

    I had a dream the other day I was with Tiffany. In that dream she excelled at a BJ for the first few minutes. It was a weird reverse BJ where I was on my hands and knees. It felt amazing. We switched it up for a little FIV. She came soon after I had to be inside. However, she was super tight and complained the whole time that I was hurting her. She was blown out. Dry and swollen. Switched back to BJ and complained that the condom was one of those that prolong you. She complained about the taste. Finished with a HJ. To be fair it was a solid 30 min. But I was contemplating seeing her or going to Phoenix.

  13. #14611

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    he prefers pumping a 26 year old. Wife is 40.
    Who doesn't?

  14. #14610

    They have no idea

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Let's face the facts, wives and gf's are not giving BJ's like they're getting paid for it and most guys are tired of having sex with them anyway. These stupid women have no idea their husbands are probably sick of them, most of the guys seeing escorts are cheating on their wives, which makes me laugh. No, these cackling b* have seen better days. So here's to all you guys out there cheating on your nagging, over weight, past their prime wives. Divorce is not as bad as you think, it's a very freeing experience. Please don't perceive this as a negative or disparaging post against marriage, but there's a reason you're on here. Good luck out there fellas and happy hunting!
    Even the hot married ones have husbands that are porking anything in site. I have a good friend (not in this little hobby of ours) that has a damn hot looking wife at home but he is banging an employee at the golf club. Has been for 2 years. I mean if his wife was a provider (no idea on skills) she would be the hottest in Indy right now. She is blonde, tanned, perfect body with natural 38 d tits but he prefers pumping a 26 year old. Wife is 40.

  15. #14609

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've read reviews on HC and by the general result of reviews she sounds average or below average even. A hot body is widely agreed upon but I've heard services rushed and BBBJ while it may be good doesn't last long before she's trying to get you to bone pop and go.

    We are severely lacking in semi decent good looking BBBJ girls lately. I almost pulled the honey trigger last night but decided it wouldn't be worth a rushed blow and go.

    Maybe someone can chime in and give me more details on her BBBJ and whether she spits or swallow LOL.
    I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Somewhat rushed but I never see a provider for companionship or to discus world events. All I want to know is how far she can deep throat and how hard can they ride. Always takes less than 30 minutes to get those answers. Honey is a lazier fuck. She does ride but not for long. She prefers to lay on her back and spread her legs but her pussy feels good and it looks great though. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her. BBBJ is ok not spectacular but at least it was not a CBJ. So there is that. Out of the 3 times I CIM once, shot on her tits and the last time shot all over her pussy after yanking the cover and watched it drip. I would see her again if I had no options. Hard to believe she was a Hooters girl once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape