Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 1182 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14620

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her.
    Great body and very pretty. Dumber than Summer. It's probably a good thing you didn't DATY late in the day. She likes being hit from the rear the best. Good kisser.

  2. #14619
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Caitlin Isabel

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanClass87  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1
    I agree Caitlin is good looking. I haven't seen her since she left DI, I know she's on eros which I check frequently, and for $300/ hr I definitely would go back, my issue is when she switched to covered BJ I just had a hard time coping. Something about being able to blow it in that mouth for our first several sessions to all of a sudden not being able to just made me want to explore elsewhere. If she converts back to CIM I would love to know and I would absolutely go back and start seeing her probably almost weekly. Her face and eyes are really pretty and her legs are long which is super hot. She also has a slim body. She's worth the experience and maybe sometime I'll go back and accept the CBJ but for now I'm trying out other girls. I love this hobby!!

  3. #14618

    Caitlin Isabel

    Hey guys,

    This is my first time reviewing here. For two reasons, one I'm from Fort Wayne, two this was my first trip to Indy for the hobby. I decided to visit Caitlin despite everyone raving about DI girls.

    As far as Caitlin goes, I have no complaints. She's very pretty, her place is clean and not Smokey. Rate was 300 hr, based on what we have in Fort Wayne this was well worth it. She had a great attitude and did what I asked. She does have a room mate also in the business who was really nice and also attractive. Overall I would definitely see her again, and if I could afford it I'd See her often. I really have nothing to compare this to because it's just different from what I'm used to.

    Anyway it was great experience feel free to pm me with questions link below.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1

  4. #14617

    Petite little swinger

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    I see her ads on some swinger websites.

  5. #14616

    She is out there

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.
    If you search you can see videos of her getting pounded by some fellas and two guys and her. The guys play with each other as well. If you are into that. Not me!

    Quickly removed her from my list.

  6. #14615

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Who doesn't?
    When the wall is rapidly approaching. The wall always wins.

  7. #14614

    1 k a month

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillz  [View Original Post]
    I am 42 now, never married. All of my friends got married early twenties and by early thirties all of their wives didn't want me hanging out with them because I was single. They all gave me a hard time asking me why I never got married. I would bring new girls over to their kids birthday parties every year, hence why the hags didn't like me. Well, now they are are all divorced with a few kids and paying 1 k a month child support. Guess who's calling to hang out with me now? I never got married for a reason.
    Is a damn bargain. They got off easy.

  8. #14613

    Mara Fae

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53511854/

    Saw her for a qv the other day. Would repeat. Pics are her, and she's super friendly and wants to do her best. Head was good. Pussy was great.

  9. #14612

    Tiffany DI

    I had a dream the other day I was with Tiffany. In that dream she excelled at a BJ for the first few minutes. It was a weird reverse BJ where I was on my hands and knees. It felt amazing. We switched it up for a little FIV. She came soon after I had to be inside. However, she was super tight and complained the whole time that I was hurting her. She was blown out. Dry and swollen. Switched back to BJ and complained that the condom was one of those that prolong you. She complained about the taste. Finished with a HJ. To be fair it was a solid 30 min. But I was contemplating seeing her or going to Phoenix.

  10. #14611

    Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    he prefers pumping a 26 year old. Wife is 40.
    Who doesn't?

  11. #14610

    They have no idea

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Let's face the facts, wives and gf's are not giving BJ's like they're getting paid for it and most guys are tired of having sex with them anyway. These stupid women have no idea their husbands are probably sick of them, most of the guys seeing escorts are cheating on their wives, which makes me laugh. No, these cackling b* have seen better days. So here's to all you guys out there cheating on your nagging, over weight, past their prime wives. Divorce is not as bad as you think, it's a very freeing experience. Please don't perceive this as a negative or disparaging post against marriage, but there's a reason you're on here. Good luck out there fellas and happy hunting!
    Even the hot married ones have husbands that are porking anything in site. I have a good friend (not in this little hobby of ours) that has a damn hot looking wife at home but he is banging an employee at the golf club. Has been for 2 years. I mean if his wife was a provider (no idea on skills) she would be the hottest in Indy right now. She is blonde, tanned, perfect body with natural 38 d tits but he prefers pumping a 26 year old. Wife is 40.

  12. #14609

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've read reviews on HC and by the general result of reviews she sounds average or below average even. A hot body is widely agreed upon but I've heard services rushed and BBBJ while it may be good doesn't last long before she's trying to get you to bone pop and go.

    We are severely lacking in semi decent good looking BBBJ girls lately. I almost pulled the honey trigger last night but decided it wouldn't be worth a rushed blow and go.

    Maybe someone can chime in and give me more details on her BBBJ and whether she spits or swallow LOL.
    I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Somewhat rushed but I never see a provider for companionship or to discus world events. All I want to know is how far she can deep throat and how hard can they ride. Always takes less than 30 minutes to get those answers. Honey is a lazier fuck. She does ride but not for long. She prefers to lay on her back and spread her legs but her pussy feels good and it looks great though. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her. BBBJ is ok not spectacular but at least it was not a CBJ. So there is that. Out of the 3 times I CIM once, shot on her tits and the last time shot all over her pussy after yanking the cover and watched it drip. I would see her again if I had no options. Hard to believe she was a Hooters girl once.

  13. #14608

    Hmm can't say

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've read reviews on HC and by the general result of reviews she sounds average or below average even. A hot body is widely agreed upon but I've heard services rushed and BBBJ while it may be good doesn't last long before she's trying to get you to bone pop and go.

    We are severely lacking in semi decent good looking BBBJ girls lately. I almost pulled the honey trigger last night but decided it wouldn't be worth a rushed blow and go.

    Maybe someone can chime in and give me more details on her BBBJ and whether she spits or swallow LOL.
    Yea that consensus is right, she's worth it at lower rates but everyone should know the experience is quite lackluster. I didn't partake in BBBJ so I can't say, she did offer but I declined because she was sniffling and coughing [Deleted by Admin]. Maybe another monger can comment on the BBBJ? Personally I feel no need to repeat, I would if she drops to 60 QV, maybe 80. Probably not though.

  14. #14607

    I am laughing at them now

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys, it's been a few weeks since I've posted a review and I miss that I'm not contributing. There are a couple of girls I hear are coming to Indy in Sept so I'm trying to save some money for those experiences but it's killing me not to be banging girls and getting my dick sucked for a few weeks. Anyway, looking forward to posting those reviews eventually. This is a little off topic but I feel compelled to share my thoughts with like minded perverts. I live in a nice suburb in Carmel and as I was laying at my neighborhood pool I couldn't help but observe the mom's and their gossip and annoying cackling as their kids splash and make a bunch of noise. Now I know there is no shortage of hot mom's on the northside of Indy but unfortunately today was not their day to be at the pool. No, today was nasty mom cellulite day. As I'm laying there I'm thinking how awesome it was to get rid of my nagging wife a few years ago so I can fuck and get great blowjobs from escorts without having to hide it from someone. Let's face the facts, wives and gf's are not giving BJ's like they're getting paid for it and most guys are tired of having sex with them anyway. These stupid women have no idea their husbands are probably sick of them, most of the guys seeing escorts are cheating on their wives, which makes me laugh. No, these cackling b* have seen better days. So here's to all you guys out there cheating on your nagging, over weight, past their prime wives. Divorce is not as bad as you think, it's a very freeing experience. Please don't perceive this as a negative or disparaging post against marriage, but there's a reason you're on here. Good luck out there fellas and happy hunting!
    I am 42 now, never married. All of my friends got married early twenties and by early thirties all of their wives didn't want me hanging out with them because I was single. They all gave me a hard time asking me why I never got married. I would bring new girls over to their kids birthday parties every year, hence why the hags didn't like me. Well, now they are are all divorced with a few kids and paying 1 k a month child support. Guess who's calling to hang out with me now? I never got married for a reason.

  15. #14606

    Jamiee with DI

    Had the pleasure of spending a few minutes with Jamiee on her first return trip from Vegas since covid started up. Very sweet girl. BBBJ and reports CIM is on table but I didn't go for it. DATY available for those interested. Great with multiple positions. Has a great attitude and is a great actor or is legit into it. No lube necessary. Stayed soaking wet. Very nice man made tits. Some of the best I've felt and seen. Only here a couple of more days and then back in Sept. She is definitely worth your time and money if you haven't had the opportunity before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape