Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 17950
-
08-28-20 00:52 #5830Regular Member

Posts: 9Link for contact info?
Can you please provide a link to her ad and contact information?
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 18:10 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 1744Thank you
Maybe I have been doing this too long. "Looks like. " A couple, she had brown hair past her shoulders, red tank top, jean shorts and a XL soda cup. He was your basic unwashed. Both of them bouncing between the back of the gas station and the entrance to the motel. I was in and out. They were there for about six hours.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Maybe I will swing by if I get back to Lexington without the SO.
-
08-26-20 17:04 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 132Rachael in Richmond
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...3/941041602608
I saw here a long time ago, maybe a year and enjoyed it. It would seem she is now at that quality place in Richmond. I haven't seen anyone there in a long time.
I've seen the reviews on Rachael a few months ago, that sounds like what she was like when I saw her. Looking for more recent info, if there is any.
So any recent reviews on Rachael and also anything going on at "that" hotel in Richmond.
Thanks.
KC.
-
08-26-20 11:57 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 172Lillian or RicanDoll
No, they are not the same. Lillian is older and a little bit out there. Good luck to you if you go down that road. Rican doll is pretty cool, very cautious, younger, and has a limited menu. But she is super nice.
Originally Posted by OatBucket
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 01:31 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 77Lillian
I did a search on that name but got results on Rican Doll 3 times. Is it the same girl? https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/897386428908.
Anyway she sure has some bold advertising. I wonder if she lives up to the talk?
-
08-25-20 16:53 #5825Banned Member

Posts: 415Motel 6
Yep, there are working girls staying there. Just sit in the parking lot long enough, smiling. You'll get a hit. I just wouldn't go there after dark. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
08-25-20 14:29 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 197There several works out there yes.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 14:20 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 197Versailles girl
Anybody have her number advertises as Versailles girl I had switch numbers and lost hers and can't find her ad she 21 pm me if you have it please. Thanks so much.
-
08-25-20 13:17 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 437Motel 6-gals
I do know Allie works out of there. A UTR gal was working out of there but not now. Not sure what you meant in sentence #3 "looked for all the world. ?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 11:42 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 1744Motel 6
Just a quick question. I was in Lexington over the weekend for a family thing. Stayed off of Newton Pike and New Circle. Looked for all the world one or two girls working out of the Motel 6 there. Is that a frequent place or was I seeing things?
-
08-24-20 19:45 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 312Katie of Lexington,
Tough getting an appointment with her new location but the wait is worth it. This girl is the best GFE. Starts off with DFK, Kissing the neck, then awesome BBBJ and lots of attention to the balls. Switched to cowgirl and finished with mish. $100 for hhr best in Lexington.
-
08-24-20 16:28 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 172Wish you'd tried Cody
Cody can be a good experience. I had seen her several times over the last couple years. Really do like her. BUT! Go ahead and take protection with you. Half the time she will ask you to stop and get some when you're in transit. Personally I hate that. And the last time I tried to see her I got jacked around some. But I'd still recommend her. She's cool. Doesn't rush you. Good GFE.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:14 #5818Regular Member

Posts: 4Ebony
Any good ebony babes around?
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:03 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 1222Carmen the world traveller
You might want to try google image search.
Originally Posted by Bmike699
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 11:15 #5816Banned Member

Posts: 415Rae
Hey Dread, always respect your input. But with the mixed reviews, AND, the 200/ hr donation, I'm still going to pass. Glad you had a good QV, but I always go for a full hour. Hey! I'm old! LOL I like to take my time. But if you young guys can get it done with a QV, more power to you! Wish I still could. That little SW I saw yesterday got me off in less than 15 minutes, but that's unusual. First time in quite a while. And that's cause her body was perfect spinner and she had talent. So next time you hit Rae, throw in a couple strokes for me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there!










Reply With Quote






