Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 1386 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.
    Same experience in my dreams. She is very big now and thick. Saw her about 3 days ago. Pics are not even close. I'm not very big, so to get in her, I had to restle with her legs. LOL.

    She wouldn't put her phone on silent, it just keeps ringing. During position changes, she'd be texting a lot. BBBJ, was good, and daty was OK. A bit of smell down there, so I didn't partake much. No cim. I wouldn't repeat either. YMMV.

  2. #13646

    Pawg? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Please report back after seeing them, that ad is most provocative and the girls look up for most anything and are very uninhibited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I wouldn't say she's fat at all. Definition of thic pawg if you ask me
    She had body fat dripping out of hey clothes left right and centre.

    I all glad you had good time with her. To each his own I guess.

  3. #13645

    Exercise caution obtaining agency girls' numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success seeing an agency girl independently and cutting out the middle man? I always reverse image search provider pics and occassionally they lead back to social media. I've always been tempted but never gone through with it, curious if anyone else has.
    I was using this technique quite effectively. Getting numbers and splitting the agency cost. So lets say agency is 350 and their cut is normally 100. Then I'd pay 300 that way both the girl and I get $50 off.

    First couple of girls I tried it on worked well, I'd see them at the hotel they were working at inbetween agency booked clients. And with both I was able to forgo the rubber and CIP as well.

    Of course, I got overconfident and tried it with the next few agency girls and got myself banned from no less than 3 agencies.

    You can't get greedy and impatient. You have to see the same girl a handful of times, build good rapport, determine whether she'll narc on you to the booker. Then indirectly pop the question.

  4. #13644

    Providers with huge pussy lips

    Was wondering if anyone knew of any providers in their 20's /30's with large labia minor. All help is appreciated!

  5. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen girls from an agency since the days I saw girls that madame had working for her. I stay away from agencies. My current lineup is enough for me.
    While it is great to kno that you are intent with your current lineup it still did not answer the question or address the post in any way. Anyone know if these girls are worth the price of independents?

  6. #13642

    Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJones211  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's Aria / Audree from CCG & WnW. Been around for a while. Lots of comments here, search around. Nothing very recent, I think. I saw her a few years back when she was less thick and round in the face. Lots of pics look new, touched up, and less flattering than before (IMHO), so I'd believe this is for real. Talked a lot, was always checking her phone, but got the job done. I think she used to be a dancer, and was able to put on some of those moves. But didn't seem too into it. I don't think I'd repeat, but YMMV.

  7. #13641
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm unfortunately. Her Snap also shows her doing all kinds of kinky things and sounding like the word's biggest nympho, but in person she's very friendly but just too overly germaphobic and careful for her line of work. There's nothing bordering on GFE and so much attention to covers and what's being touched, etc that her sessions end up feeling almost clinical. I'm not one of the guys pushing for every session to be a sloppy, completely uninhibited marathon of uncovered acts, and I've had some very passionate connections along with plenty of lackluster transactions, but she definitely stood out as one of the most skittish and I don't think would meet even a very low bar for GFE.
    I saw cherry last year before all this covid stuff and she wasn't like that at all. Fingered her and whatnot without issue.

  8. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by SaiMongerer  [View Original Post]
    She is fat, I did not even proceed with her. Her performance maybe good but looks were way below par.
    Crazy, I wouldn't say she's fat at all. Definition of thic pawg if you ask me.

  9. #13639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809
    Please report back after seeing them, that ad is most provocative and the girls look up for most anything and are very uninhibited.

  10. #13638
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Cherry looks cute. That said she has an onlyfans where she's doing all kinds of kinky shit, but on her Tryst ad she has this long list of stuff she won't do. Lame.
    Can confirm unfortunately. Her Snap also shows her doing all kinds of kinky things and sounding like the word's biggest nympho, but in person she's very friendly but just too overly germaphobic and careful for her line of work. There's nothing bordering on GFE and so much attention to covers and what's being touched, etc that her sessions end up feeling almost clinical. I'm not one of the guys pushing for every session to be a sloppy, completely uninhibited marathon of uncovered acts, and I've had some very passionate connections along with plenty of lackluster transactions, but she definitely stood out as one of the most skittish and I don't think would meet even a very low bar for GFE.

  11. #13637

    Questions

    Coming out to the Chicago area and I will be in the northwest suburbs. Schamburg area, any recommendations? Need Incall and any recommendations would be helpful, not picky on race.

  12. #13636
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Her number is at the end of the url, start with the 346 area code.

    She has a couple of TER review.

    TER 351493.
    All reviews are with CBJ. I do like BBFS.

  13. #13635

  14. #13634

    Robyn Wilde

    So I finally pulled the trigger on this one and man I'm glad I did, setup was easy, don't forget the incall fee! Once I arrived we got to talking and she had water ready nice music and we talked for a bit, until she started rubbing me more and more and then she went into stripper mode, started to sit on my lap and kiss and moan. Wham pants were off and she was giving me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had, plenty of slobbering and had to move it to the bed or I'd finish there. DATY till she came and then K9, mish, sideways until she begged me to cum. Round two was "filled" with just as much fun. She really loves what she does and is worth every penny in my book. I like to be relaxed, vibe, and get really into it, and in my opinion the pricier independent girls consistently give me that.

    Best couple of hours I've ever had, damage was $$ but it was all worth it when it feels like a kinky affair you're having with an office secretary.

    Will repeat.

  15. #13633

    Rebecca Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Was hoping to visit her later this week.

    Thanks in advance fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-49
    Did you ever see Rebecca? If so, I would really appreciate some info regarding her location, menu, and screening procedure. You can PM me if you want. Thank!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape