Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 1387 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13638
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Cherry looks cute. That said she has an onlyfans where she's doing all kinds of kinky shit, but on her Tryst ad she has this long list of stuff she won't do. Lame.
    Can confirm unfortunately. Her Snap also shows her doing all kinds of kinky things and sounding like the word's biggest nympho, but in person she's very friendly but just too overly germaphobic and careful for her line of work. There's nothing bordering on GFE and so much attention to covers and what's being touched, etc that her sessions end up feeling almost clinical. I'm not one of the guys pushing for every session to be a sloppy, completely uninhibited marathon of uncovered acts, and I've had some very passionate connections along with plenty of lackluster transactions, but she definitely stood out as one of the most skittish and I don't think would meet even a very low bar for GFE.

  2. #13637

    Questions

    Coming out to the Chicago area and I will be in the northwest suburbs. Schamburg area, any recommendations? Need Incall and any recommendations would be helpful, not picky on race.

  3. #13636
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Her number is at the end of the url, start with the 346 area code.

    She has a couple of TER review.

    TER 351493.
    All reviews are with CBJ. I do like BBFS.

  4. #13635

  5. #13634

    Robyn Wilde

    So I finally pulled the trigger on this one and man I'm glad I did, setup was easy, don't forget the incall fee! Once I arrived we got to talking and she had water ready nice music and we talked for a bit, until she started rubbing me more and more and then she went into stripper mode, started to sit on my lap and kiss and moan. Wham pants were off and she was giving me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had, plenty of slobbering and had to move it to the bed or I'd finish there. DATY till she came and then K9, mish, sideways until she begged me to cum. Round two was "filled" with just as much fun. She really loves what she does and is worth every penny in my book. I like to be relaxed, vibe, and get really into it, and in my opinion the pricier independent girls consistently give me that.

    Best couple of hours I've ever had, damage was $$ but it was all worth it when it feels like a kinky affair you're having with an office secretary.

    Will repeat.

  6. #13633

    Rebecca Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Was hoping to visit her later this week.

    Thanks in advance fellas.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-49
    Did you ever see Rebecca? If so, I would really appreciate some info regarding her location, menu, and screening procedure. You can PM me if you want. Thank!

  7. #13632

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809
    Yes it's a location off western Blvd and Pershing it's a OK place they switch new girls every week or so sometimes it's hit or miss but the nice thing about this place is there open late night I believe it's 130 hh 160 hr but I'm sure it's extra like over 200 maybe even 260 for a full GFE and BBBJ.

  8. #13631

    Did a quick search

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNerd86  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809
    At least one of their girls have a TER page:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...842189-337578/

    There are also a bunch of other ads floating around with the same number:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2945755

    They link fake or non-existent social media or websites, so it's probably the standard deal where the girls look nothing like the pictures. Probably legit, but still shady.

  9. #13630
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I followed Ashley Styles on twitter for a while and was tempted to see her but after doing research on her here and elsewhere she has poor reviews everywhere and portray her pretty much opposite the way she presents herself on twitter. I was also troubled that none of her pictures show what she looks like below her tits.
    I can tell you. She's fat. Not terribly so, but if I wanted a chick that looked like her I'd go to the bar an hour before last call. Worst of all though, her teeth are a mess.

  10. #13629
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Last one here is Cherry. Lots of reviews, again would love to hear your experience. Shes not answering, probably moved out. Or if anyone has a different number, that would be great.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2242970921/1
    Cherry looks cute. That said she has an onlyfans where she's doing all kinds of kinky shit, but on her Tryst ad she has this long list of stuff she won't do. Lame.

  11. #13628

    Anyone have any info on these girls?

    I have a thing for Asian girls, so this definitely looked interesting. Any intel?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...j/214498759809

  12. #13627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Agency Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalNuts  [View Original Post]
    A date with Kara, Kelani, Cristal M. Such search them on Tryst link website. Apparently there are " independent " but they aren't at all. Let me know if the hookers are worth Indi prices with MCE going underground and making there young hooker bookings.
    I haven't seen girls from an agency since the days I saw girls that madame had working for her. I stay away from agencies. My current lineup is enough for me.

  13. #13626

    Try MCE " Indi " Most likely MCE girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long while since I went this route.

    There were girls working for a madame I used to go to. Don't ask. The place is long gone. The girls are long gone and the madame passed away. When I saw girls that I clicked with after a few visits I asked for their phone number to see them directly. This way the girls got the money directly and didn't have to give a cut to the madame. I had no problems. The girls didn't snitch me out to the madame because they didn't want to ruin their set up. I would still go back to the madame when new girls arrived. I got more phone numbers from those girls I clicked with. It was an awesome set up.
    A date with Kara, Kelani, Cristal M. Such search them on Tryst link website. Apparently there are " independent " but they aren't at all. Let me know if the hookers are worth Indi prices with MCE going underground and making there young hooker bookings.

  14. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success seeing an agency girl independently and cutting out the middle man? I always reverse image search provider pics and occassionally they lead back to social media. I've always been tempted but never gone through with it, curious if anyone else has.
    Seeing an agency hoofer off campus is nothing new, especially if you've seen her on a fairly regular basis. I've seen three mce gals, pre-virus, independently like a number of fellow mongers have. It's usually not much cheaper, if that's what you're looking for, but nice not to have a booker buzzing her a few minutes before the hour is up.

  15. #13624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Nicki Cox in Lombard? Only one review on there, seems intriguing. Thinking of toftt. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...297/3127752455.

    Ashlie Styles, Ive seen her post a lot on twitter. Shes real, but I just want to know if she is worth it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7082885337/1

    Also Piper, she got a lot of great reviews, if anyone on here wants to share how she is, feel free.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146190004/1

    Last one here is Cherry. Lots of reviews, again would love to hear your experience. Shes not answering, probably moved out. Or if anyone has a different number, that would be great.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2242970921/1
    I followed Ashley Styles on twitter for a while and was tempted to see her but after doing research on her here and elsewhere she has poor reviews everywhere and portray her pretty much opposite the way she presents herself on twitter. I was also troubled that none of her pictures show what she looks like below her tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape