Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16358

    RE: About Marie or Adriana or whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to go see this one tonight as she's been on my radar for quite some time. She even had my number in her phone from quite a while ago. It was hard to tell from her ad pics that she's bigger than what one would expect-at least for me. She initially tried to get me to see her for 75 but, despite decent reviews, I still felt that was a little high and not knowing what I was walking into, I held out. She bragged a lot about how great she is and about her wonderful reviews, etc. However, again, I'd rather form my own opinion, as one never knows why a person received a good review. She finally agreed on 60 and I hesitantly headed that way. I could tell she became a little flip or hostile with the tongue (through text) when she realized I wasn't paying the 75--this almost caused me not to go see her, but against my better judgement, I went anyway.

    I got there and I was a little early. She finally tells me to come up but go through the side door because it's easier. Of course, she'd have her pimp, I mean, her so-called husband standing there watching me as I made my way inside. I hate when people aren't discreet, especially when they think they're being discreet! So I finally got a chance to see what she looked like and it was certainly true, she was definitely a really big girl! I don't mind a thick girl but she wasn't the proportionate type of big girl--rather gross. Anyway, I decided to stay.

    I got comfortable and she excused herself to the bathroom but when she came out, I noticed she kept her shirt on to cover her big belly. I mean, so big, doing missionary was impossible! So she started giving me a BBJ, which was mediocre at best, but I might have provided a little more theatrics to make her think she was awesome--you know, no different than the theatrics these girls provide when they want you to think they're having a great time. She does lick balls and all but again, the BBJ was very average to me--I wasn't impressed. I finally told her we needed to get to the main course because I didn't want her pimp, I mean, her man, I mean, her so-called husband to come a knocking on the door! I think she would have stayed down there forever if I hadn't said anything but, according to her, she loved to give head so I thought I'd be patient and let her have fun. I finally decided, as I said, to move on to the main course.

    Well, let's just say, I don't know if I smelled ass or the smell that big people have from old sweat under their fat skin folds. It was disgusting but I was determined to finish. She initially told me she prefers doggie but I knew I didn't want to smell ass, so I opted for missionary. As I mentioned, missionary was quite the challenge, so we switched to doggie and the smell that emanated up to my nares was just atrocious, to say the least! As I was trying to finish, guess who started blowing up her phone? Yeah, that damn pimp, I mean, her man, I mean her so-called hubby! I guess blowing up her phone was the proverbial knocking on the damn door! Any who, glad I finished!

    As I got dressed and headed out, I decided to take the stairs because I didn't want to see his ass but guess what? As I was headed towards the stairs, his ass also decided to take the stairs and I saw this chump and he wasn't looking very happy! He had much attitude as if his pussy was being fccked! Can you imagine?! Now she didn't seem to have an issue, but he's mad! Just like a pimp! LOL.
    Great review thanks for sharing! I was planning on seeing this one and almost did but she didn't have a ride to come see me thankfully. I will definitely be avoiding now. Good looking out Power!

  2. #16357

    Tight Pale Pink Pussy

    I've got this one that I don't think is advertising yet. She's a pale natural redhead, 130 lbs, age 26, beautiful white soft skin, perfect young pink pussy, beautiful firm butt, and some firm perky tits with the little pink nipples that I love so much!

    She's staying at a 2 star suite on Wells Road, and is pretty new to this scene. Unfortunately, she only offers CBJ and covered FS, but I enjoyed her body. If you're interested in her digits, I'll share (with the exception of some). Text her and see what kind of deal you can work out with her. She's flexible until she learns all of the ropes of this game.

    Those tits and pink hole feel amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200824-175605.jpg‎  

  3. #16356

    Megan

    You guys are really over analyzing things here, LOL. She is real and hot. If you're a boob guy, then she definitely has some good ones to play with. Don't know why you would be weary of seeing her when she mentions her friend Valerie. I saw Valerie twice before she left town and enjoyed my time with her while she was here. Just like Valerie everything is covered. So if you had the pleasure of seeing Valerie, mirror image of the dream. Oh one more thing, make sure you run it by Overlord Powerhouse before you go see her and make sure this isn't a self post, lmao.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/087813882242

  4. #16355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Thanks, you did me a favor

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't like to write a bad review of someone, but this experience sucked. My very brief time with her was the most sterile, disinterested shitty ass attempt at sexual services that I have encountered in years.

    I paid $. 2 upfront for a hh, which I am well aware was a mistake but I rarely have a problem when I do this with a provider who has been around for a while. Now I see why she insisted. I'm guessing she doesn't have a lot of satisfied customers. The problem right now in J'ville is that there are so many guys chasing a limited supply of ass that girls can get away with this for a while, until they finally burn through the supply of fresh meat.

    Anyway, I'm not going to get into the particulars except to say that I couldn't even get a passable CBJ from her. I was beyond turned off by the whole thing and after a few minutes I took the bag off, tossed it on the nightstand and walked out just to avoid wasting any more of my time, which is also valuable to me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/377729074553

    I also posted her pics in case she wises up and changes something up.
    Been so turned off by the lack of talent we've been experiencing I actually entertained the thought of seeing this women even though she's not even close to what I would typically go for. Thanks for steering me clear of that mistake! What passes for decent tail in this city nowadays is down right pathetic, I thought with the pandemic we might see an influx of new providers, well that certainly hasn't been the case. If anything we've regressed into a time of unattractive women charging ridiculous prices for subpar performances, it's bad my friends. This coming from a guy that typically doesn't ask a whole lot from these women, show up clean and half way coherent, let me do my thing and then get the fuck out. Now we've all seen this before but for some reason this feels different, perhaps it's just old age or matbe I've just gotten spoiled through the years! You know, remembering the "good ol days" which probably weren't as good as we remember but I guarantee were a hell of a lot better than this! Whatever the reason kinda makes this sporting man want to pick up a new hobby. Perhaps I should start betting on the ponies, couldn't be any more expensive than what I'm spending now on these train wrecks. JD.

  5. #16354
    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf  [View Original Post]
    Coming back in town tonight staying by Youngerman cir. Any one over there I should or have to see / avoid?
    Avoid Natalie avoid Karmen avoid Meghan.

  6. #16353

    Youngerman Cir

    Coming back in town tonight staying by Youngerman cir. Any one over there I should or have to see / avoid?

  7. #16352

    Pricey Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Meant this one. All covered, steep prices, passing, body is rockin though
    I've got my eye on this premium fish. I'm not 100% convinced.

    As far as policy goes, she's just like Val but charging more out the gate. All covered, boring, No BBBJ, no kissing, no oral, no Greek, nothing interesting besides she's fresh on the grinder. Considering she's new to the hobby, she's probably a clock watcher too.

    And that's if she passes the screening, I'm getting that L-vibe from her pictures as they are too basic. She needs to post some more interesting and revealing pictures like a nip slip or bare ass shot. All I'm saying is there's no previous activity on this one and the bio is lacking. You better be seeing glistening reviews or follow strict protocol before pulling the trigger on this one. Stay safe!

    GD.

  8. #16351

    You missed one

    His very first post was an ad promoting this girl. And he's already had another post removed for third-party advertising. It looks like the jig is up for GoodOleDanny79. He's clearly here to advertise for this one girl (and might be her for all we know).

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her ads then looked your old post and the same add word for word minus the pics and phone number were reviewed by you this past 12/2019. Just weird the verbiage weight height everything is the same but different girls. I believe you are being honest just strange. See old link below still active but old.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/566268437128

  9. #16350

    I agree

    I don't see anything there worth the price of admission.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Meant this one. All covered, steep prices, passing, body is rockin though.

  10. #16349
    Anyone know who this is? She doesn't look familiar but checks all my boxes for slutty looking. LOL.

    I saw her this morning, legs looked the same I guess camera angle, comma were decent, pics are accurate, had her "brother" staying there left before no interaction or trouble. Not a lot to write home about. She seemed open to most activities, did not complain about anything was nice. Skinny, fake tits that were hard if that's anyone's thing. Probably won't repeat just was OK but do in a pinch.

  11. #16348

    Megan

    Meant this one. All covered, steep prices, passing, body is rockin though.

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Skimming through STG and this one caught my eye. A really looker and claims to be friends with recently famous but gone Valerie.

    Any reports appreciated.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/218994289272

  12. #16347

    Megan

    Replied quick, all covered, prices are steep for covered services passing. Body looks rocking though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! Sent me pic and it is not pretty!

  13. #16346

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDanny79  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with the Playmate, she says she has been on stg before but, I've never seen her until that dream last night. She cute in person small frame not too small though. Damage was 8 for Qv, everything protected. I'll be back later to give a more details I'm getting ready for work. She's real though.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/093500935163
    I looked at her ads then looked your old post and the same add word for word minus the pics and phone number were reviewed by you this past 12/2019. Just weird the verbiage weight height everything is the same but different girls. I believe you are being honest just strange. See old link below still active but old.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/566268437128

  14. #16345

    Forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    Skimming through STG and this one caught my eye. A really looker and claims to be friends with recently famous but gone Valerie.

    Any reports appreciated.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/218994289272
    BTW, comms are crap with this one. No response.

  15. #16344

    Adrianna: YMMV

    Fellas:

    Not new to JAX or this thing of ours but I like to stay UTR.

    It seems my experiences with Adrianna / Marie have been the polar opposite of that posted recently by an August SM.

    She has become my go to as I fired my last one after seeing torch lighters and a syringe in her room. Anyone remember Egypt and her cats?

    I really liked that girl. Not to a CPT S-A-H level but.

    She would look me in the eyes and say my name while I did my thing. Sigh.

    Adrianna is a bigger girl for sure (oh those big cans!) but that's not a mystery. Don't like the merch, don't shop in that store. I've always found her hygiene on point and I believe the phrase is.

    "Golf ball through a garden hose" Really, the best part has been great conversation and a snuggle post action. Don't judge, I'm older and these things have value. I pay QV for a really nice time that's rarely been less than an hour!

    I've seen her DB but never interacted or got a threatening vibe.

    Gotten a lot of great and free info from why'all over the years so just throwing something in the kitty.

    PM if you want. Not really looking to establish a public presence.

    The Jaxist.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape