Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 24550
-
08-24-20 10:54 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 195Yup. Same here, and the 1. 5 hour drive is worth it. Watch out for those speed cameras though.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
If I had to drive to New York, I'd do it. Screw B'More.
-
08-23-20 22:07 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 209Casey
Same here. First visit was great. Second was a disaster. She even admotted that she was not into it. I haven't been back.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 22:00 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 209Ghosted
Lindsey ghosted on me after I drove 20 miles to meet her. She said she didn't believe I was really going to come out.
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 21:51 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 380I'm now almost exclusively seeing escorts in DC and NoVa. Majority of the ads I see for Bmore are disgusting. They're either chemically-dependent or have a pimp waiting near by. Almost all of the ads that guys post here looking for information about makes me question what they find in those escorts attractive besides it being cheap as hell.
Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 21:05 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 2270DC has even more limited selections. I;'d recommend going to Nova.
Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 17:37 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 346Shannon
Okay. She got me. A couple of weeks back I started texting Shannon from her EA add and numbers linked below. Good communication headed in the right direction. DAMN this one is FINE!
Then comes the cashapp ask. I figured WTH. It's only. 2 for some pics before I get there to tap that ass.
Then ghost. Yeah she got me. Then has the nerve to post again with the same pics and very similar ad as I recall.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-here-baby/29816157
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53484025/#.
Be ware fellas!
-
08-23-20 14:11 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 91CB Bree and Lindsey
Reached out to Lindsey last week to have a dream. Asked for incall, but she doesn't do incall, apparently. A few hours later, I get an unsolicited tact from Bree saying she does incall. Great. Set up an appointment for Friday morning. Confirmed a few times both ways. Everything was set. Get a text Friday morning saying she couldn't make 9 work, could we do noon. I couldn't. I had meetings all afternoon. She said she could do 10. Great. Let's do it. Show up at 10. Text her to let her know I was there. Nothing. Waited 20 minutes. Sent 2 more texts. Ghosted. Oh well. That's the way this goes, sometimes. I've sent a few more texts since then saying I wasn't mad. Still wanted to see her. And still nothing. Oh well. The hunt continues tomorrow. Good luck fellow mongers!!
-
08-23-20 09:49 #8223Regular Member

Posts: 23I get ya. I don't post a lot, but I have provided reviews and commentary in that time is you take a peak at my posts. Anyway, no worries have a good one.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 22:36 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 647Not until you step up your game and start giving the forum some reviews and comments on which providers are legit and good and which ones aren't from your own personal experience and dates. You've been a member on here for almost 2 years now and only have 12 posts to your credit. That's actually not as bad as some of the other guilty culprits on here, but the point still stands. You are basically lurking and freeloading (for all intents and purposes) while others do the work and put the time in the field so you can reap the fruits of our labor. That is total BS.
Originally Posted by JackTon6289
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 22:10 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 129I always have both locations open in my searches since I work in that area, we are fortunate to have that option around here.
Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:23 #8220Regular Member

Posts: 23Any chance of getting her digits or a posting in PM or something? Would be much appriciated.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:49 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 171Don't Bother
I don't know the ugly one, but I found the better looking one on WYP. Hooked up with her at a condo in Columbia (what a shithole that was). The BBBJ was lackluster and she was so unresponsive to the CFS I thought she was in a coma. Finished on her face. She was high at the time, bruises on her arms and legs. Never thought of going back for more. She hit me up on WYP after the strip clubs were closed. Wanted $100 for some pictures. Skip it.
Originally Posted by HornyTwist
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
08-22-20 13:57 #8218Regular Member

Posts: 7DC escorts
Has anyone ventured to dc for escorts seems to be a better selection then what be posted in Baltimore?
-
08-22-20 12:55 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 647Duly Noted.
Originally Posted by Dff4580
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 11:38 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 346AA Asian Options
Great feedback guys. I should have been a bit clearer in my question I guess. Been around for a while now the original (mrjusnupin) is also me too. I've run the Herndon-Chantilly-Manassas circuit, Arlington-Alexandria circuits for Latinas and Asians and a cpla Persians here and there. And a bit of the Northern PG runs also. And hit all the usual sites we have left also. Was more inquiring to the AA mongers as to good Asian selects. Outside of the business front AMPs and hotel interludes. I'm more partial to private settings now. Not many AA choices for those now (boy do I miss those $$. 6 Alexandria Thai and Chinese and Korean days) that accepted AA. Most of my posts are / were back in The other days.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
A cpla good private Latina spots in the Hyattsville area I'm working on now (Soveida introduced me to Nati and Jessica during their TP hotel days years ago) . I'll leave more feedback to also be more helpful. Just started to post (again) recently.









Reply With Quote






