Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 24825
-
08-24-20 14:06 #14610Senior Member

Posts: 601They have no idea
Even the hot married ones have husbands that are porking anything in site. I have a good friend (not in this little hobby of ours) that has a damn hot looking wife at home but he is banging an employee at the golf club. Has been for 2 years. I mean if his wife was a provider (no idea on skills) she would be the hottest in Indy right now. She is blonde, tanned, perfect body with natural 38 d tits but he prefers pumping a 26 year old. Wife is 40.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 13:27 #14609Senior Member

Posts: 601Honey Coco
I saw her three times before she left last time. Body is quite good and face is equally as good when she tries to actually look good. Somewhat rushed but I never see a provider for companionship or to discus world events. All I want to know is how far she can deep throat and how hard can they ride. Always takes less than 30 minutes to get those answers. Honey is a lazier fuck. She does ride but not for long. She prefers to lay on her back and spread her legs but her pussy feels good and it looks great though. Didn't DATY cause I got the feeling I was too far back at the end of the line on the days I saw her. BBBJ is ok not spectacular but at least it was not a CBJ. So there is that. Out of the 3 times I CIM once, shot on her tits and the last time shot all over her pussy after yanking the cover and watched it drip. I would see her again if I had no options. Hard to believe she was a Hooters girl once.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 13:00 #14608Senior Member

Posts: 41Hmm can't say
Yea that consensus is right, she's worth it at lower rates but everyone should know the experience is quite lackluster. I didn't partake in BBBJ so I can't say, she did offer but I declined because she was sniffling and coughing [Deleted by Admin]. Maybe another monger can comment on the BBBJ? Personally I feel no need to repeat, I would if she drops to 60 QV, maybe 80. Probably not though.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:45 #14607Regular Member

Posts: 8I am laughing at them now
I am 42 now, never married. All of my friends got married early twenties and by early thirties all of their wives didn't want me hanging out with them because I was single. They all gave me a hard time asking me why I never got married. I would bring new girls over to their kids birthday parties every year, hence why the hags didn't like me. Well, now they are are all divorced with a few kids and paying 1 k a month child support. Guess who's calling to hang out with me now? I never got married for a reason.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:36 #14606Senior Member

Posts: 230Jamiee with DI
Had the pleasure of spending a few minutes with Jamiee on her first return trip from Vegas since covid started up. Very sweet girl. BBBJ and reports CIM is on table but I didn't go for it. DATY available for those interested. Great with multiple positions. Has a great attitude and is a great actor or is legit into it. No lube necessary. Stayed soaking wet. Very nice man made tits. Some of the best I've felt and seen. Only here a couple of more days and then back in Sept. She is definitely worth your time and money if you haven't had the opportunity before.
-
08-24-20 11:40 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 36Tabby
Tabby most definitely at the top of my list, you will not find a sweeter sexier lady who will show you the time of your life.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 11:08 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 421HoneyCoco
I've read reviews on HC and by the general result of reviews she sounds average or below average even. A hot body is widely agreed upon but I've heard services rushed and BBBJ while it may be good doesn't last long before she's trying to get you to bone pop and go.
Originally Posted by MoveForward
[View Original Post]
We are severely lacking in semi decent good looking BBBJ girls lately. I almost pulled the honey trigger last night but decided it wouldn't be worth a rushed blow and go.
Maybe someone can chime in and give me more details on her BBBJ and whether she spits or swallow LOL.
-
08-24-20 07:55 #14603Regular Member

Posts: 10Work week in Indy near Fishers
Hello fellow mongers I will be in Indy for the entire week specifically in Fishers for work. I've never been with a provider here but I'm looking to expand my horizons. Looking for recommendations and references. I usually see providers in the Chi-town and Rockford, IL area. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
08-24-20 00:10 #14602Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Weekend thoughts
Greetings guys, it's been a few weeks since I've posted a review and I miss that I'm not contributing. There are a couple of girls I hear are coming to Indy in Sept so I'm trying to save some money for those experiences but it's killing me not to be banging girls and getting my dick sucked for a few weeks. Anyway, looking forward to posting those reviews eventually. This is a little off topic but I feel compelled to share my thoughts with like minded perverts. I live in a nice suburb in Carmel and as I was laying at my neighborhood pool I couldn't help but observe the mom's and their gossip and annoying cackling as their kids splash and make a bunch of noise. Now I know there is no shortage of hot mom's on the northside of Indy but unfortunately today was not their day to be at the pool. No, today was nasty mom cellulite day. As I'm laying there I'm thinking how awesome it was to get rid of my nagging wife a few years ago so I can fuck and get great blowjobs from escorts without having to hide it from someone. Let's face the facts, wives and gf's are not giving BJ's like they're getting paid for it and most guys are tired of having sex with them anyway. These stupid women have no idea their husbands are probably sick of them, most of the guys seeing escorts are cheating on their wives, which makes me laugh. No, these cackling b* have seen better days. So here's to all you guys out there cheating on your nagging, over weight, past their prime wives. Divorce is not as bad as you think, it's a very freeing experience. Please don't perceive this as a negative or disparaging post against marriage, but there's a reason you're on here. Good luck out there fellas and happy hunting!
-
08-23-20 23:57 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 41Through a realistic lense
Well, it sounds like you're in love and when that happens the reviews are skewed, so I'll put my perspective forward as well. I saw her too, she's ok. Not worth what she asks for. Her rates should be 60/80 QV. 100 HHR. She asks for 100+ QV. She looks good in person but her service is average. Also she definitely uses. My advice to everyone is not to fall in love with prostitutes because they are selling an experience. That experience is sucking or fucking any penis with enough cash, and when we start to think otherwise you may do something you regret, or be put in a perilous situation as a result. Two words Dalia Dippolito.
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 21:13 #14600Senior Member

Posts: 601Tabby
For me, Tabby would be in the top 3 on that list but certainly wouldn't hold the top spot. That was my point. Everyone has different preferences so you will get MANY different opinions.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 13:46 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 421Out of the ones I have seen, I'd put Tabby at the top as she is hard to beat when it comes to just loving sex and combined with her looks and attitude, she's the total package.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 10:13 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 44Just polling your favorite
I have looked at all the reviews. I simply was just taking a poll on your favorite over all. Not a serious YOU MUST decide for me kinda thing. Calm down.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 09:23 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 601Really?
They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 08:04 #14596Regular Member

Posts: 12I would definitely see Tabby then would say Bianca.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





