Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 61397
-
08-24-20 13:50 #42752Senior Member

Posts: 241Haley
It has been absolutely perilous driving around the W / W loop lately: marked and unmarked patrols, vehicles pulled over left and right, cameraman accompanying some of the jump out arrests. What the hell?! Anyway, I was lucky to pick up an old favorite last week. I happened to see her fast walking to her next med appointment. Pulled over and she hopped right in. If you guys want a genuine GFE, you need to introduce yourself to this 5'2" wonder from the Eastern Shore / Delaware. Since I couldn't go to my usual spot, I opted for some road head. I freed Willie and Haley started with a slow hand job and as other ladies would wipe away the pre-cum, Haley stroked the pre-cum onto her thumb and index finger and picked it off sensually. She went back for more not to waste any. She then unbundled her belt, leaned over and started to give a nice and slow BBBJ. Let's just say I was enjoying every second and didn't mind putting miles on the truck. Meanwhile, I was feeling her sweet ass and small tits as she moaned with pleasure. I finally exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the load. She went back and finished the leftovers and then cleaned me off with napkins. Guys, you need to get this chick. She is a real gem and your cock will leave happy. She is also fine with cream pies, so make sure to negotiate that release as well. I've never asked about entering her ass palace, but maybe one day.
-
08-24-20 13:34 #42751Senior Member

Posts: 614Valerie
She's back on that "I'm going to get clean, be a mom and have a BF" cycle in life.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:49 #42750Senior Member

Posts: 151Missy / Misty. Mighty MILFY
Pretty certain that's Misty but what does it matter eh? That's Melanie's (SA alumnus) sister if I'm not mistaken, has a real southern drawl.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
Like Tennessee tea very sweet! Met her at the SA trailer a few months back for one of those great BBBJCIM events nice tatas.
And agreeable demeanor. YMMV, B.
-
08-24-20 12:14 #42749Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you
Appreciate the intel sir I will keep an eye out for her around the circle.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 10:07 #42748Senior Member

Posts: 197Valary in Dundalk
Any sightings recently? I haven't seen her since last winter. Would love to put those puff DSLs to work again.
-
08-24-20 08:55 #42747Senior Member

Posts: 261Missy the MILF
I scooped Missy on W. Lafayette West of Monroe before the bridge over the tracks. She's the Missy with a playboy bunny tat on her right boob. I have scooped her before I think on Fairhaven years ago.
Went to a bando for an excellent DT BBBJCIM.
No phone. Probably older than most of you care for but I figure I'm only looking at the top of her head.
Brownish Blonde hair, about 5 ft. 4 tall. Medium build.
-
08-24-20 07:21 #42746Senior Member

Posts: 705Not usually
Moving from one end of town to other? Not usually.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 04:16 #42745Senior Member

Posts: 182She seems to have relocated. Spotted her down by the circle about a month ago.
Originally Posted by JuniourMicMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 01:13 #42744Senior Member

Posts: 99Know better
This is the exact reason, you do not give an addict your cell number! Hell no!
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 22:56 #42743Senior Member

Posts: 299Why oh why
So I haven't even been venturing out because I don't have any luck out there. As I previously posted I only been able to hook up with Fairhaven CeCe. She has been hitting my phone up every day for like a month. I told her everytime my car was broke down. Finally the other night I told her look I haven't been around because I don't enjoy your performance. I told her she barely puts jr. In her mouth, no suction, she nods off every other minute, and lastly her baby daddy / bf or whatever always comes to my car to hold a conversation like we're best friends. I don't want to deal with any of that. So she responded of course with the I'll do better this time I promise. My little head got the best of me because it's been so long (single man here) I decided to give another try. Scooped her up (no bf around) got to spot, get ready and right before she's starts she says hopefully I don't fall asleep I just did some boy. I'm like really WTF well can't stop now pants are down and jr is ready and in her hand. Action starts and I'm like is this really CeCe she is enthusiastic, dt action, twirling as she goes up and down, I'm like wow didn't know she could be this way. I guess the boy kicked in after 2 or 3 minutes she nods with jr. Deep in her throat don't know how she wasn't gagging wakes up and apologizes starts again 30 seconds nods again but this time she closes her teeth not really biting but tight enough around jr I can really feel it then she jerks awake and scratches me with her teeth talk about painful. We finish after a couple more times her nodding off. I drop her off she apologizes all the way back. She asks if I'm going to see her again. I don't say anything. Now I'm sitting here with a nice long sore on jr and her texting me every day since asking if my car is fixed. I told her today she needs help.
-
08-23-20 21:26 #42742Senior Member

Posts: 47Where is Ashley from fairhaven?
As I see fellow mongers reminisce over some of the greats, I wonder what happened to Ashley, skinny spinner from Fairhaven? Like recently stated, CB and Fairhaven has been ghostly. But I do miss that skinny sickly looking firecracker! Vegawrap had the dope vidoe with her. Any info will help. Stay safe.
-
08-23-20 20:16 #42741Senior Member

Posts: 203Is everyone enjoying the Fruitless Loops?
I'm just going to hit on civis now, I wouldn't even pay $5 for these walking dead.
-
08-23-20 19:46 #42740Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks for Specifying! Guess lot lizards don't move around.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:46 #42739Senior Member

Posts: 705Not the same
No and no. That is why I specified Conkling.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:44 #42738Regular Member

Posts: 3Wilkens
Been strolling down the triangle and it's hot as fuck down there literally and figuratively. Cop was posted on the corner of Ashton & Pulaski yesterday and almost rolled thru the stop sign when I saw him 😂. A lot of cops have been posted along Wilkens all week long which might explain the lack of service out there. Mostly everyone down there are zombies 😷. Scooped a thick white girl by the school named Kim earlier in the week, said it was her 3rd day out there 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039;. Nice attitude and took directions well. Even hit me up to have a 3 some with her friend Thursday night but I wasn't around at the time.







Reply With Quote




