Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnka129  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows is this ad and number still good? How picky is she about looks / weight?
    She likes handsome clean Asian guys she is very sweet if you guys get to see you please be nice to her she is the best.

  2. #1042

    Junko is the Ichiban

    I took a trip to Japan again to see Junko. She is the ichiban. She is so good my Ching Ching came 3 x. She is my ATF. Arigatou.

  3. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnka129  [View Original Post]
    How picky is she about looks / weight?
    I know she is picky about hygiene. She once told me how appalled she was at some customers who "stink." Make sure you shower at her place, even if you just took a shower before arriving.

  4. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnka129  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows is this ad and number still good? How picky is she about looks / weight?
    If you were asking me, sorry I have no idea about it still being good. No longer in favor.

  5. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by DamienThorn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe in the beginning she is very private. But after you fuck her several times and she likes it, she will tell you and show you all kinds of shit.
    I seen her many times ever since she was working at the Rakuen where nirvana was. I didn't get any type of situation like that LOL. Anyway let's just move on.

  6. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Found this in my files. Even though cityx is gone, here is her ad from there. I think it is okay if I post.
    Wondering if anyone knows is this ad and number still good? How picky is she about looks / weight?

  7. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikuyo  [View Original Post]
    Forgot my old username and password. I don't think so she shows pictures. I know her for many years and she really private with customers pics and very careful about information. She a very sweet and nice person. I haven't seen her for a long time but we used to hike together and also am a younger guy, but I like her mature beauty. Oh well how miss that tight pussy of hers. Hope to see her if time is available and the rona goes down.
    Riiight! The old "I forgot my old username and password".

    Maybe in the beginning she is very private. But after you fuck her several times and she likes it, she will tell you and show you all kinds of shit.

  8. #1036
    Forgot my old username and password. I don't think so she shows pictures. I know her for many years and she really private with customers pics and very careful about information. She a very sweet and nice person. I haven't seen her for a long time but we used to hike together and also am a younger guy, but I like her mature beauty. Oh well how miss that tight pussy of hers. Hope to see her if time is available and the rona goes down.

  9. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcorn  [View Original Post]
    Post appointment she showed me her text messages and all the guys who were messaging her. "This guy is too young". "This guy is ugly". From a privacy perspective this is just plain wrong. How many clients has she done the same?
    She did the same with me showing pics of customers saying the same things she asked me for a pic before my appointment and sent me heart eye emojis calling me handsome LOL she is a very nice lady but on the older side nice pussy and tits.

  10. #1034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohalo  [View Original Post]
    I decided to visit Junko again since the last time was so good. This time was even better now that we got to know each other a bit. She has the best attitude of all of the experiences I have had in quite a while. Loves to please, and she gets into it, which makes it a lot more enjoyable. Definite repeat.
    Wonder how customers can get in now with the new no social gatherings at residences now.

  11. #1033

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    I think she like Asian guy.

    She talk to me before. Now don't have to work hard.

    Only 3 customer a day.

    Most the time booked and she can more choose.
    Photo of the Jennifer I saw.

  12. #1032

    Excellent Service

    I decided to visit Junko again since the last time was so good. This time was even better now that we got to know each other a bit. She has the best attitude of all of the experiences I have had in quite a while. Loves to please, and she gets into it, which makes it a lot more enjoyable. Definite repeat.

  13. #1031

    Junko showing pictures of customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinga  [View Original Post]
    We do the same thing. So I'd be a hypocrite to judge her. However after reading this and some of the other postings. Decided she not worth sampling. Yep, like others said better to move on
    This isn't a good thing. She chooses to advertise her service publicly and include a photo of herself. I would have a big problem if she was sharing my photos with her customers.

  14. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcorn  [View Original Post]
    Post appointment she showed me her text messages and all the guys who were messaging her. "This guy is too young". "This guy is ugly". From a privacy perspective this is just plain wrong. How many clients has she done the same?
    We do the same thing. So I'd be a hypocrite to judge her. However after reading this and some of the other postings. Decided she not worth sampling. Yep, like others said better to move on.

  15. #1029

    She can choothe customer

    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    Yep! Asked for a pic after many text messages over many months. Before corona. Clean shaven, not fat. I only text her when she advertised. Never heard back, moved on to others.
    I think she like Asian guy.

    She talk to me before. Now don't have to work hard.

    Only 3 customer a day.

    Most the time booked and she can more choose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape