Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 30318
-
08-24-20 10:02 #9393Banned Member

Posts: 930Chelsea
I got to spend some time with Chelsea in Sunday night in South Charlotte. She is the girl in the pics. She's a little smaller than the pics due to an incident that she went through. She's around 5 ft 5 in, 125 lbs. Since it was my first visit, I only had a quick visit. I was able to do her doggy after licking her kitty and butthole to get her naturally wet. She has a beautiful face, nice teeth, small perky boobs, and a nice butt. Kitty and butthole both were tasty and moist. No sign of demons. My next visit with her will be for a hh.
Her rates are 100 qv, 140 hh, 240 fh.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/262281884015
-
08-24-20 09:49 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 351Different Kylie
Anyone seen this Kylie?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1497558
-
08-24-20 06:59 #9391Banned Member

Posts: 1148Kylie
Usually uncle LEO doesn't go to Incalls to catch providers. It would be counter productive, just as doing outcall stings to catch mongers wouldn't be very efficient.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I don't know what her deal was but as always with these chicks. YMMV.
-
08-23-20 21:07 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 118Sweet Melissa
And she is old. Very old to be in this game. On top of that she thinks she is queen shit.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 18:44 #9389Banned Member

Posts: 930Kylie's rates
I was told by a monger that had a recent visit with her that she charges 120 for a hh and 200 for a fh.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...otte/53490929/
-
08-23-20 18:04 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 409Bummer too cause she was one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 16:21 #9387Banned Member

Posts: 930Knocked up
I know one that posted regularly on STG that recently got knocked up by her loser boyfriend. She was already showing her baby bump the very last time I saw her. While she was entertaining men, he would sit in her car and smoke the weed that she paid for with her escort earnings.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:07 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 666When they have that forced close lips smile generally means bad grill.
Anyone know about her rates?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 13:07 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 719Veronica
Has anyone checked out this new one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/523175063089
-
08-23-20 12:25 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 87I don't buy that, what that usually means is they found some poor sap to pay their rent or they moved back in with their parents. Or they got knocked up by one of their boyfriends.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 12:19 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 87Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 11:28 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 1653Tgtbt
All pics look TGTBT. A non local area code is suspicious too. Probably spam bait. When you text the number they put your number on a spam list and send you links to porn and pay sites.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
08-23-20 09:12 #9381Banned Member

Posts: 930Kylie
I should have posted this link the first time. Is this the Kylie that you are referring too?
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...otte/53490929/
-
08-23-20 01:02 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 391ATF / Regulars
I've lost touch with atleast 3 regulars in the last 8 months mostly from burning out dealing with poor treatment from mongers smh.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 23:53 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 87I'm going to assume meth mouth. Most of the bottoms were rotted down to little sticks. She's super nice and I felt bad about it but I couldn't go through.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




