Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17910

    Saigon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LongLongGone  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a waxing place that will provide a HE? Looking for Novi FH WB area. DM's are open. Thanks.
    Saigon Spa used to provide both but you would have to travel further east. If they still do provide both you would have to go to the 1st floor for one and go to the 2nd floor for the other nowadays.

  2. #17909

    Visiting this week

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.
    I'll be visiting that very area this coming week. Could you provide me with an idea of house fee and total damage. PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

  3. #17908

    Visiting this week

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.
    I'll be visiting that very area this coming week. Could you provide me with an idea of house fee and total damage. PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

  4. #17907
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigrig  [View Original Post]
    I'm here from the west. I'm in the anchor area I've been do some research on the talent here in the big D area. Its looking like Jackson is the place to go for the best showcase of talent. Or is there someplace or someone closer? Your welcome to pm your favorite and if your traveling west I maybe able to trade some info.
    You live on a boat? What is the Anchor Area?

  5. #17906

    Guidance needed

    I'm here from the west. I'm in the anchor area I've been do some research on the talent here in the big D area. Its looking like Jackson is the place to go for the best showcase of talent. Or is there someplace or someone closer? Your welcome to pm your favorite and if your traveling west I maybe able to trade some info.

  6. #17905
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?
    She is definitely over 55. The experience itself is cool. If anyone half her age did what she did they could easily charge $300/ hr and would be booked solid everyday.

  7. #17904

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    She runs a nice operation. Good service year in and year out deserves a bit of loyalty in return. That's been my experience with T, and why I'm always happy to share a positive review.
    Wish there was a "like" option like Facebook. She's all business but an angel in her domain. Of course, as are all the ladies there. Can't vouch for Haley since I haven't seen her.

  8. #17903

    Forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    I am a very poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I am a fan of the Down River Nuru lady as well and would guess them to be close in age. Really didn't matter to me since I felt at ease and was provided with a very satisfying hour. What else can you ask for?
    She has a great personality and is attractive. Not big on wearing bras like the Nuru lady. Food odor was from someone living there that has moved. Safe and easy access.

  9. #17902

    JC Deep Tissue Massage Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.
    That would be Anna that you saw. Always a good time with her.

  10. #17901

    Can't really say

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?
    I am a very poor judge of age when it comes to Asian ladies. I am a fan of the Down River Nuru lady as well and would guess them to be close in age. Really didn't matter to me since I felt at ease and was provided with a very satisfying hour. What else can you ask for?

  11. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.
    This an Asian joint?

  12. #17899

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    They are a handful. She also likes reverse massage and fiv. Does everything but FS from my experience. Food odor was a turn-off. May not be the case now.
    Just curious how old would you say she is and is she cute?

  13. #17898

    Great Eastside location

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.
    They are a handful. She also likes reverse massage and fiv. Does everything but FS from my experience. Food odor was a turn-off. May not be the case now.

  14. #17897

    JC Deep Tissue Massage Therapy

    I stopped in this morning and was greeted by a woman with a great set of tits. Went to the room and got a very nice massage. On the flip, I grabbed her tits and she let them loose. Wow! I left very happy.

  15. #17896

    Loyalty

    She runs a nice operation. Good service year in and year out deserves a bit of loyalty in return. That's been my experience with T, and why I'm always happy to share a positive review.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany has a reliable group of loyalists who bring her up every chance they can take. There is never a point where her name isn't mentioned on page 1. Tiffany has an account here and she posts mentions too. Ecuyer and LameelComo mention her often.

    She is way smarter than most realize and a great marketing machine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape