Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Same here, and the 1. 5 hour drive is worth it. Watch out for those speed cameras though.

    If I had to drive to New York, I'd do it. Screw B'More.
    Because of covid, my drive times going to DC / Tysons area were like 50 minutes. Zero traffic. However, with the increase in traffic it's been like an hour now. But still, better than before.

    If I see that a pornstar is visiting NYC, I'll go there for an overnight trip. See the porn star in the evening and next morning go to a GFE AMP. It's a fun little trip LOL.

  2. #8228

    Gem

    I saw Gem recently. Pics are accurate. She's young and has a great body. Very eager to please and open minded but all services are covered. She hit me up today saying she needs some business because she's had three people ghost her this morning and needs to pay for her room. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53517639/.

  3. #8227
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I'm now almost exclusively seeing escorts in DC and NoVa. Majority of the ads I see for Bmore are disgusting. They're either chemically-dependent or have a pimp waiting near by. Almost all of the ads that guys post here looking for information about makes me question what they find in those escorts attractive besides it being cheap as hell.
    Yup. Same here, and the 1. 5 hour drive is worth it. Watch out for those speed cameras though.

    If I had to drive to New York, I'd do it. Screw B'More.

  4. #8226

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    I had two visits with her recently and I posted both of them on this forum. First visit went great. Very enthusiastic, GFE, with minimal rules (if any at all). Second visit was so-so / mediocre. More to the point, she seemed disinterested and nonchalant 2nd time around. Also no DATY, no kissing, more mechanical and non-GFE this time around. I guess you can say it was strictly business. And yes, her room and place is a pig sty but so are the vast majority of these providers that we see. And I did see a razor blade on her table in the living room but I didn't say anything about it. Overall, it was a good visit because I did some K9 and mish with her and then blew my load all over her red hairy snatch, legs, and bed. But this visit was more of a "going through the motions" type of experience. Still haven't decided if I will see her a 3rd time or not.
    Same here. First visit was great. Second was a disaster. She even admotted that she was not into it. I haven't been back.

  5. #8225

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Lindsey last week to have a dream. Asked for incall, but she doesn't do incall, apparently. A few hours later, I get an unsolicited tact from Bree saying she does incall. Great. Set up an appointment for Friday morning. Confirmed a few times both ways. Everything was set. Get a text Friday morning saying she couldn't make 9 work, could we do noon. I couldn't. I had meetings all afternoon. She said she could do 10. Great. Let's do it. Show up at 10. Text her to let her know I was there. Nothing. Waited 20 minutes. Sent 2 more texts. Ghosted. Oh well. That's the way this goes, sometimes. I've sent a few more texts since then saying I wasn't mad. Still wanted to see her. And still nothing. Oh well. The hunt continues tomorrow. Good luck fellow mongers!!
    Lindsey ghosted on me after I drove 20 miles to meet her. She said she didn't believe I was really going to come out.

  6. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured to dc for escorts seems to be a better selection then what be posted in Baltimore?
    I'm now almost exclusively seeing escorts in DC and NoVa. Majority of the ads I see for Bmore are disgusting. They're either chemically-dependent or have a pimp waiting near by. Almost all of the ads that guys post here looking for information about makes me question what they find in those escorts attractive besides it being cheap as hell.

  7. #8223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured to dc for escorts seems to be a better selection then what be posted in Baltimore?
    DC has even more limited selections. I;'d recommend going to Nova.

  8. #8222

    Shannon

    Okay. She got me. A couple of weeks back I started texting Shannon from her EA add and numbers linked below. Good communication headed in the right direction. DAMN this one is FINE!

    Then comes the cashapp ask. I figured WTH. It's only. 2 for some pics before I get there to tap that ass.

    Then ghost. Yeah she got me. Then has the nerve to post again with the same pics and very similar ad as I recall.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-here-baby/29816157

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53484025/#.

    Be ware fellas!

  9. #8221

    CB Bree and Lindsey

    Reached out to Lindsey last week to have a dream. Asked for incall, but she doesn't do incall, apparently. A few hours later, I get an unsolicited tact from Bree saying she does incall. Great. Set up an appointment for Friday morning. Confirmed a few times both ways. Everything was set. Get a text Friday morning saying she couldn't make 9 work, could we do noon. I couldn't. I had meetings all afternoon. She said she could do 10. Great. Let's do it. Show up at 10. Text her to let her know I was there. Nothing. Waited 20 minutes. Sent 2 more texts. Ghosted. Oh well. That's the way this goes, sometimes. I've sent a few more texts since then saying I wasn't mad. Still wanted to see her. And still nothing. Oh well. The hunt continues tomorrow. Good luck fellow mongers!!

  10. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Not until you step up your game and start giving the forum some reviews and comments on which providers are legit and good and which ones aren't from your own personal experience and dates. You've been a member on here for almost 2 years now and only have 12 posts to your credit. That's actually not as bad as some of the other guilty culprits on here, but the point still stands. You are basically lurking and freeloading (for all intents and purposes) while others do the work and put the time in the field so you can reap the fruits of our labor. That is total BS.
    I get ya. I don't post a lot, but I have provided reviews and commentary in that time is you take a peak at my posts. Anyway, no worries have a good one.

  11. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTon6289  [View Original Post]
    Any chance of getting her digits or a posting in PM or something? Would be much appriciated.
    Not until you step up your game and start giving the forum some reviews and comments on which providers are legit and good and which ones aren't from your own personal experience and dates. You've been a member on here for almost 2 years now and only have 12 posts to your credit. That's actually not as bad as some of the other guilty culprits on here, but the point still stands. You are basically lurking and freeloading (for all intents and purposes) while others do the work and put the time in the field so you can reap the fruits of our labor. That is total BS.

  12. #8218
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverOfPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ventured to dc for escorts seems to be a better selection then what be posted in Baltimore?
    I always have both locations open in my searches since I work in that area, we are fortunate to have that option around here.

  13. #8217
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF's. If there was a Mt. Rushmore of top providers of all-time in the Baltimore area, Anjel would definitely be one of the top four. Excellent service, excellent rates, and did just about everything. She was really geeking tonight. Not sure if she was high or on meds but she was full of energy, spunk, sass, piss and vinegar like I have never seen before!. And I mean in a good way. For example, tons of DFK. Grabbing my hair, mumbling incoherent sentences (I immediately thought of the poster on this forum who said she was into witchcraft. LMAO!) Told me to eat her out real good and she knows I love DATY. She wrapped her legs around my head and buried her crotch in my face for a good 10-15 minutes!. And then she pins me down on the bed and rides me cowgirl with DFK and then reverse cowgirl!. And of'course K-9 and mish before blowing my load all over her anti-semitic swastika tattoo, legs, pussy, ass, etc!. Paid $100 for a HH. Had to drive an hour to go see her but well worth it. She was genuinely happy to see me and told me she only see's regulars (99.9%) of the time. A special thanks to Mango for giving me her new digits as her previous numbers were all deleted and don't work anymore. Needless to say, I will be repeating.
    Any chance of getting her digits or a posting in PM or something? Would be much appriciated.

  14. #8216

    Don't Bother

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm if they are legit. They look familiar but I could not find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53399280/
    I don't know the ugly one, but I found the better looking one on WYP. Hooked up with her at a condo in Columbia (what a shithole that was). The BBBJ was lackluster and she was so unresponsive to the CFS I thought she was in a coma. Finished on her face. She was high at the time, bruises on her arms and legs. Never thought of going back for more. She hit me up on WYP after the strip clubs were closed. Wanted $100 for some pictures. Skip it.

    Dobson.

  15. #8215

    DC escorts

    Has anyone ventured to dc for escorts seems to be a better selection then what be posted in Baltimore?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape