Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14604

    HoneyCoco

    Quote Originally Posted by MoveForward  [View Original Post]
    Well, it sounds like you're in love and when that happens the reviews are skewed, so I'll put my perspective forward as well. I saw her too, she's ok. Not worth what she asks for. Her rates should be 60/80 QV. 100 HHR. She asks for 100+ QV. She looks good in person but her service is average. Also she definitely uses. My advice to everyone is not to fall in love with prostitutes because they are selling an experience. That experience is sucking or fucking any penis with enough cash, and when we start to think otherwise you may do something you regret, or be put in a perilous situation as a result. Two words Dalia Dippolito.
    I've read reviews on HC and by the general result of reviews she sounds average or below average even. A hot body is widely agreed upon but I've heard services rushed and BBBJ while it may be good doesn't last long before she's trying to get you to bone pop and go.

    We are severely lacking in semi decent good looking BBBJ girls lately. I almost pulled the honey trigger last night but decided it wouldn't be worth a rushed blow and go.

    Maybe someone can chime in and give me more details on her BBBJ and whether she spits or swallow LOL.

  2. #14603

    Work week in Indy near Fishers

    Hello fellow mongers I will be in Indy for the entire week specifically in Fishers for work. I've never been with a provider here but I'm looking to expand my horizons. Looking for recommendations and references. I usually see providers in the Chi-town and Rockford, IL area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  3. #14602
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Weekend thoughts

    Greetings guys, it's been a few weeks since I've posted a review and I miss that I'm not contributing. There are a couple of girls I hear are coming to Indy in Sept so I'm trying to save some money for those experiences but it's killing me not to be banging girls and getting my dick sucked for a few weeks. Anyway, looking forward to posting those reviews eventually. This is a little off topic but I feel compelled to share my thoughts with like minded perverts. I live in a nice suburb in Carmel and as I was laying at my neighborhood pool I couldn't help but observe the mom's and their gossip and annoying cackling as their kids splash and make a bunch of noise. Now I know there is no shortage of hot mom's on the northside of Indy but unfortunately today was not their day to be at the pool. No, today was nasty mom cellulite day. As I'm laying there I'm thinking how awesome it was to get rid of my nagging wife a few years ago so I can fuck and get great blowjobs from escorts without having to hide it from someone. Let's face the facts, wives and gf's are not giving BJ's like they're getting paid for it and most guys are tired of having sex with them anyway. These stupid women have no idea their husbands are probably sick of them, most of the guys seeing escorts are cheating on their wives, which makes me laugh. No, these cackling b* have seen better days. So here's to all you guys out there cheating on your nagging, over weight, past their prime wives. Divorce is not as bad as you think, it's a very freeing experience. Please don't perceive this as a negative or disparaging post against marriage, but there's a reason you're on here. Good luck out there fellas and happy hunting!

  4. #14601

    Through a realistic lense

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdkllr308  [View Original Post]
    I saw Honey before she disappeared. She's a real sweet gal, tall, legs for days, gives great BBBJ. I'm so glad to see she's back! I can assure you she's the real deal. The only thing I'm aware of is her 420 use, but there may be other addictions, too. It's seems every guy can have a different experience with each provider, which I think has a lot to do with expectations & preconceptions ahead of time. But my experience with dear miss Coco is she's a real sweetheart.
    Well, it sounds like you're in love and when that happens the reviews are skewed, so I'll put my perspective forward as well. I saw her too, she's ok. Not worth what she asks for. Her rates should be 60/80 QV. 100 HHR. She asks for 100+ QV. She looks good in person but her service is average. Also she definitely uses. My advice to everyone is not to fall in love with prostitutes because they are selling an experience. That experience is sucking or fucking any penis with enough cash, and when we start to think otherwise you may do something you regret, or be put in a perilous situation as a result. Two words Dalia Dippolito.

  5. #14600

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    Out of the ones I have seen, I'd put Tabby at the top as she is hard to beat when it comes to just loving sex and combined with her looks and attitude, she's the total package.
    For me, Tabby would be in the top 3 on that list but certainly wouldn't hold the top spot. That was my point. Everyone has different preferences so you will get MANY different opinions.

  6. #14599
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    I have looked at all the reviews. I simply was just taking a poll on your favorite over all. Not a serious YOU MUST decide for me kinda thing. Calm down.
    Out of the ones I have seen, I'd put Tabby at the top as she is hard to beat when it comes to just loving sex and combined with her looks and attitude, she's the total package.

  7. #14598

    Just polling your favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.
    I have looked at all the reviews. I simply was just taking a poll on your favorite over all. Not a serious YOU MUST decide for me kinda thing. Calm down.

  8. #14597

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.

  9. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    I would definitely see Tabby then would say Bianca.

  10. #14595

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.
    I saw Honey before she disappeared. She's a real sweet gal, tall, legs for days, gives great BBBJ. I'm so glad to see she's back! I can assure you she's the real deal. The only thing I'm aware of is her 420 use, but there may be other addictions, too. It's seems every guy can have a different experience with each provider, which I think has a lot to do with expectations & preconceptions ahead of time. But my experience with dear miss Coco is she's a real sweetheart.

  11. #14594
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help Hadan.

    I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.
    Escort alligator comments and reviews appear and disappear sometimes as well. The things I read on there seemed to corroborate. Happy to help, stay safe and have fun.

  12. #14593

    My Vote: Tabby, Tabby, Tabby!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    I've seen most on the list, including a couple of DI Legends--Suzi Q, (old school) Nancy. And Tabby is my ATfuckingF. Complete package. Also like following her OF. YMMV, but that's my vote. 0.

  13. #14592

    DI girls

    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.

  14. #14591

    London aka Tanae continued

    Thanks for the help Hadan.

    I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.

  15. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has info on her?

    Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.

    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.

    As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.

    Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.
    London has been reported as real. Big ass. Kinda shitty attitude. Not excellent service. It sounds like a quick pump and dump kind of deal. I didn't see her myself but that's basically what I remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape