Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3164

    Very Naughty

    If you search Naughty Natasha in Oregon on this site she pops up a few times. Looks like she belongs on this thread but also has a more than one rob reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this lady? Popped up on EB today. Claims to have been Naughty Natasha from tna; but after a thorough combing through tna, the only 2 naughty Natashas were not her. One had 8 between the names and the other had 1311 after the names.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9712883123/1

    Would appreciate intel whether she belongs on this thread or otherwise.

    Thanks!

  2. #3163

    Severina

    She looks hot. Nice tone body. I was wondering if any of you have intel on her. Does she belong here?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/portland/503-519-7/1/840726

  3. #3162

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strecther1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 years ago terrible experience. I would never recommend.
    Thanks for the info about LexiBlaq! She's off my list now!

  4. #3161

    Blonde503 aka Tracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    This isn't Blonde 503 AKA Tracy. She's been on Skip The Games and Escort Babylon for awhile. Reports on this site indicate that she is quite a bit lager than the photos she advertises with.

    I expect TNA will take down her ad when the regulars start reporting it. She'll be banned over there in no time, because nobody on TNA offers BBFS. Ever!


    This is Blonde 503:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/53447317/
    Here's a direct link to Blonde503's add today: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/53523035/.

    She's a different lady from SashaBree. Blonde503 (aka Tracy) is definitely banned on TNA and probably for life due to outing a provider (at least one) and threatening to out some of her past clients to their wives if they didn't pay her. She finds out who their wives are and start texting them non-stop for weeks or even months. She's dangerous, unpredictable and no one to get involved with. You can still find threads about her on TNA by people who had major problems with her. Look up the first hand accounts yourself.

  5. #3160

    Natasha from EB or Naughty Natasha from tna

    Anyone have any intel on this lady? Popped up on EB today. Claims to have been Naughty Natasha from tna; but after a thorough combing through tna, the only 2 naughty Natashas were not her. One had 8 between the names and the other had 1311 after the names.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9712883123/1

    Would appreciate intel whether she belongs on this thread or otherwise.

    Thanks!

  6. #3159

    Not Tracey AKA Blonde 503

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorOldMan  [View Original Post]
    Going through TNA adds this morning and found this one openly advertising all three holes however you like it.

    I seem to recall this person on there as Blonde503, who was certifiably bat shit crazy and banned from TNA but has reappeared under different handles.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree
    This isn't Blonde 503 AKA Tracy. She's been on Skip The Games and Escort Babylon for awhile. Reports on this site indicate that she is quite a bit lager than the photos she advertises with.

    I expect TNA will take down her ad when the regulars start reporting it. She'll be banned over there in no time, because nobody on TNA offers BBFS. Ever!


    This is Blonde 503:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/53447317/

  7. #3158
    Going through TNA adds this morning and found this one openly advertising all three holes however you like it.

    I seem to recall this person on there as Blonde503, who was certifiably bat shit crazy and banned from TNA but has reappeared under different handles.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495875-SashaBree

  8. #3157

    LexiBlack

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq

    Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!
    I saw her about 3 years ago terrible experience. I would never recommend.

  9. #3156

  10. #3155

    Crowned up

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq

    Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!
    Don't waste your time or money on her. She's a crowned up hooker who will put out an alert on you if you "break" one of her zillions of "rules and rgulations".

  11. #3154

    Likely not

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq

    Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!
    When I broached the topic via text, she began lecturing me about the risks. I think she thinks she is to high and mighty to stoop thusly.

  12. #3153

    LexiBlaq?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?387635-LexiBlaq

    Anybody know if she's on this list? I love slutty looking BBWs. Always had good luck with them. And she's one of the hottest of those around here these days. But not sure if she's open to that kind of fun or not. If she is I'd probably be a regular of hers. Thanks for any info!

  13. #3152

    Miss Britney

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....issed-you-guys!-XoXo-Brit!

    Does anyone have any recent information about her?

    I failed in person and also after by text. She was pretty adamant so wondering if it was just me or if she has changed her services.

    She is definitely one of the hottest ones out there....

  14. #3151

    Youlovesomejade304

    She is real and a hottie. Looks better than pics. Is young, tight and heavenly.

    It is a little business like but makes up for it with a tight body. Everything is an add on. I went for the hour VIP with msog and cip. It was 4 bills and well worth it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

    Enjoy Intofun.

  15. #3150

    I figured

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaughty  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any intel, but I suggest that you steer clear of this one. I could certainly be wrong, but I suspect a scam or potential rob setup. Personally I pass on ads that are this explicit with such services offered (especially when its a young / younger woman), and the selfie shots are the same sort of type found in many fake listings. Seems like Listcrawler / Skipthegames, etc. Are filled with scam ads, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if they outnumber the legit ones. At least the phone number in this one has a local area code, as opposed to contact via some obscure email. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah, I was thinking it was probably a scam, or at least fake pictures. She did get back to me with rates, but it is hours between when she responds to questions. Definitely seemed TGTBT, but I thought I would ask questions until she asked me to send money or buy a gift card.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape