Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 31138
-
08-22-20 19:04 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 48You know, I agree to a certain extent. HOWEVER, one must adapt and overcome. 10+ years ago if you knew how to work the internet you were leaps and bounds ahead of those that had been in the game much longer than you. One things for sure, they all have the pussy but we've got the damn funds. One is useless without the other. Remember who's in control and it'll work out every time. You can't go to Walmart and negotiate for half price. It is what it is, times are changing but the game stays the same.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:56 #10167Banned Member

Posts: 930Kylie
I remember when you posted this review. I was able to relocate it. #7356. I wonder if she thought you were Uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:30 #10166Banned Member

Posts: 930Kylie's teeth
Does she have meth mouth or is it less serious than that? A monger left her a decent review that got me curious about visiting her. He did not mention her teeth.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 17:41 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 1242Jayde
Not a good sign at all here. I have had several of you dm me about her and if she is really working with that thief Hayley, I would stay away. I guess I lucked out with her when she first came on the scene a few weeks ago as I had a fabulous dream with her, but as we all know, some of these girls are bad business wise and go down hill very quick. Play safe, boys and stay away from these two as ya'll have so many better options in Charlotte. CN1 out.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 17:04 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 666Hm? Mm, you talking about long hair Kylie? I'm sure they are talking about a different girl. Kylie retired on 2018. She was working retail. Too bad for me, good for her.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:32 #10163Banned Member

Posts: 930Real escort
That's why if you find one that is descent looking and charges a reasonable rate, you need to treat them right. I've lost touch with 4 of my young favorites because they got tired of this business. Hopefully, I won't loose contact with my current ATF regular.
Originally Posted by Belmont28
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:15 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 87I blame the internet
This wild animal would be walking up and down a shitty street getting locked up every other day if not for being able to advertise online. The internet giveth and the internet taketh away.
Originally Posted by JimmyyZZ
[View Original Post]
If you want guaranteed real "escort" level girls you'll have to shell out $400-$500 from an agency that would have charged half that less than 10 years ago. And the quality is dipping, although that could be said for most women these days.
-
08-22-20 16:03 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 87The teeth
I still get goosebumps when I think of Kylie's teeth. Nice girl but my god is her mouth a disaster.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:58 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 1205Avoid
I remember those pictures from 15 years ago. I also seen walking around the Wendover and Monroe Rd area many years ago. She looked a hot mess back then.
Originally Posted by Topdog07
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:06 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 180Barbie
I ran across Barbie probably 5+ years ago. She was sharing a room with another provider. My advice is to avoid. Those pics were old 5 years ago, can't imagine how she looks now.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 09:46 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 1150GND = Good.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
GPS = No good.
-
08-22-20 09:18 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 687I agree that filtering is much better than seeing all the junk ads, but it doesn't work that way for me. I've checked ads to make sure. If it doesn't have Charlotte somewhere in the ad, it doesn't show up when I search. Also STG is a free ad site, so that doesn't have anything to do with it. Maybe I'm doing something different. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by NcDood3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 09:05 #10156Senior Member

Posts: 687Sarah / Lisa
Not the girl in the pics but still attractive and a good time for the donations. She has a few other ads on stg with different pics. YMMV but I recommend. Good head game, clean and responsive.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/746843069987
-
08-22-20 08:03 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 133Acronyms
GND= Girl Next Door.
Originally Posted by NukeWorker47
[View Original Post]
GPS= Golden Pussy Syndrome.
-
08-22-20 07:42 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 42GND = girl next door.
Originally Posted by NukeWorker47
[View Original Post]
GPS=golden pussy syndrome.












Reply With Quote




